Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Marine doing Marine sh!t

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Also from the article

Neely appears to have been locked up on Rikers Island from Nov. 17, 2021 until Feb. 9 of this year, when he pleaded guilty to second-degree assault, according to court officials and police sources. A warrant was issued for his arrest on Feb. 23 — though details on why and how the case unfolded were not immediately available.

Apparently it's a poorly written article.

Here's the full few paragraphs from what you just quoted:

Neely also had numerous arrests on his rap sheet, the most recent in 2021, when he socked an older woman in the head, severely injuring her and landing himself in jail for more than a year, sources said.

The 67-year-old woman fell when she was punched Nov. 12, 2021 and broke her nose, fractured her orbital bone and endured “bruising, swelling and substantial pain to the back of her head,” according to charging documents.

Neely appears to have been locked up on Rikers Island from Nov. 17, 2021 until Feb. 9 of this year, when he pleaded guilty to second-degree assault, according to court officials and police sources. A warrant was issued for his arrest on Feb. 23 — though details on why and how the case unfolded were not immediately available.

There is nothing in the above about the disposition of the assault case. His time in Riker's could just be because he couldn't make bail.  We don't know.  But, if that was his LAST arrest as indicated above, and the warrant was for this case as indicated in the quote I posted earlier, then when you posted the following:

Jerry, he did not have a warrant for punching a lady, he served a year in jail for that and was released.  Again please get your facts straight.

You were wrong.  Nothing in that article indicates his time in Riker's was his sentence for the case with the 67 year old woman.  It almost definitely wasn't since it commenced five days after the incident.  Trials and sentencing usually don't happen that quickly after the offense is committed.  So, it's almost definite that the warrant he had was related to this assault case on the 67 year old woman.  But you keep defending this POS.  You seem to like defending POS people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Enjoy your L

Wait, you are actually serious. :lol:

You actually think a guy, who’s been arrested 40+ times was simply telling people he was hungry so three grown men of all different persuasions subdued him. 

That’s what you think?  I have a link to an NBC news story with a witness, but I’m not going to post it.  This is to much fun.  

Are you a real person?  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait, you are actually serious. :lol:

You actually think a guy, who’s been arrested 40+ times was simply telling people he was hungry so three grown men of all different persuasions subdued him. 

That’s what you think?  I have a link to an NBC news story with a witness, but I’m not going to post it.  This is to much fun.  

Are you a real person?  

Oh I see it now, of course, he deserved to be murdered.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh I see it now, of course, he deserved to be murdered.

Yes, he does, just like the violent animal George Floyd did. Do these Animals bring any good to society? Are we better or safer with them on this planet?

Tha answer is no. This brave Marine is a hero, not a murderer. 

7 hours ago, Strike said:

You seem to like defending POS people. 

🎵As heads is tails

Just call me Gutterboy

'cause I'm in need of some restraint 🎶

Good morning Geeks.  Unfortunately several completely innocent people were murdered while you were sleeping.  You will not hear about them though as there is no fake outrage angle to be had. 

• Like 1

Good morning geeks, as we embark on the day, keep an eye out for anyone that scares you, and know you too can be a hero by murdering them before they murder you.

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Good morning geeks, as we embark on the day, keep an eye out for anyone that scares you, and know you too can be a hero by murdering them before they murder you.

Be careful though.  People like this guy will come along and lie about your situation and make sure you are guilty before all the facts are in and throw in with the racial arsonists that will cause mayhem and disorder and the dissolution of law and order ensuring more violent criminals can continue harming innocent people.  Always remember, if past victims don’t count, future ones won’t either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

be a hero by murdering them before they murder you.

Duh!!!! 

What's the alternative, wait till they kill you? 

• Like 1

you too can be a hero by murdering them before they murder you.

100% fact, dead criminals commit less crime.

• Like 1

you too can be a hero by murdering them before they murder you.

Making sense yet for you?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Making sense yet for you?

he was on his way to college

should have shot him in the knee

lethal force was not necessary

guy getting a haircut obviously just wanted to murder the blacks

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he was on his way to college

should have shot him in the knee

lethal force was not necessary

guy getting a haircut obviously just wanted to murder the blacks

He was probably such a good person to. We lost a good black man. I'm sure that he was going to find a cure for cancer. 

Where were the violence interruptors or the social workers we heard about in 2020? Biden was pimping that bullshit then. Needed the money for other things, like Ukraine, illegals and racist roads. 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

He was probably such a good person to. We lost a good black man. I'm sure that he was going to find a cure for cancer. 

should be a 3 day parade with multiple funerals and national stories

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

should be a 3 day parade with multiple funerals and national stories

Should be a full blown riot, free sneakers for everyone :clap:

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

How does that song go? Smoo…Dead Criminal

Dead criminals are responsible for 0 percent of the crime. I think I read that somewhere. 

Liberals like to say abortion led to lower crime rates. Say you’re a racist without saying it. 

Didn’t a homeless man in St. Louis get gunned down in broad daylight recently? 

30 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I'd put a few more in him for good luck. 

he had his back to him, should have let him run away and rob someone else at gunpoint

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

I'd put a few more in him for good luck. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

That's why you carry Son. He won't be robbing or murdering again.

If this Marine posted memes similar to the one I responded to that would be very bad for him.

There’s a lot of disgusting things being posted in this thread by people who agree with me that the marine behaved correctly. Some racist stuff too. 

This is why I always hesitate these days to offer any point of view which is on the conservative side, particularly on cultural and racially tinged issues. My “allies” whenever this happens make me uncomfortable. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There’s a lot of disgusting things being posted in this thread by people who agree with me that the marine behaved correctly. Some racist stuff too. 

This is why I always hesitate these days to offer any point of view which is on the conservative side, particularly on cultural and racially tinged issues. My “allies” whenever this happens make me uncomfortable. 

What has been posted that is racist?  It’s just examples of good guys defending themself and others against criminals 

gutterslob still thinks the Marine is a murderer 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What has been posted that is racist?  It’s just examples of good guys defending themself and others against criminals 

Link

Racist tinges but more just focked up.

If you kill someone and had social media posts in your background like this I think it would be pretty bad for you. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your point is well taken Tim and you continue to handle yourself well in this thread.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

That's not racist. It's anti-criminal.

Chauvin was convicted of murder. 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Well, “Scott Adams was right” for starters. “George Floyd deserved to die” for another. I could go on. 

And a lot of people think the Marine is a murderer. I disagree but it’s a legitimate point of view, one to discuss and debate. Declaring anyone who thinks this way is an awful person is not only lazy, it’s wrong.