Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Marine doing Marine sh!t

54 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Excellent!  $875K so far!

He's going to need it with Bragg trying to acquire as many virtues as possible.  Seriously, though, I have no idea how people can live in these cities with these far left DA's letting every criminal get off and only going after law-abiding citizens.

875, 050 Now. Semper Fi.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Excellent!  $875K so far!

He's going to need it with Bragg trying to acquire as many virtues as possible.  Seriously, though, I have no idea how people can live in these cities with these far left DA's letting every criminal get off and only going after law-abiding citizens.

Bragg is a good guy and your description of him is way off as usual. But he has certainly made a mistake here IMO. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bragg is a good guy and your description of him is way off as usual. But he has certainly made a mistake here IMO. 

Spoiled rich kid ideologue in tandem with George Soros. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’s violated the civil liberties of dozens of Americans but you go ahead and keep sticking that big D in your mouth. 

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

He’s violated the civil liberties of dozens of Americans but you go ahead and keep sticking that big D in your mouth. 

No he hasn’t. And thanks for the advice but my mouth is good. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Spoiled rich kid ideologue in tandem with George Soros. 

I have no idea if his background but I doubt he’s spoiled in any way. 

I hope he’s in tandem with George Soros. We all should be. Soros is one of the greatest figures currently living. I honestly mean that; his fight against communism saved the lives of millions of people. He’s a great great man. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I have no idea if his background but I doubt he’s spoiled in any way. 

I hope he’s in tandem with George Soros. We all should be. Soros is one of the greatest figures currently living. I honestly mean that; his fight against communism saved the lives of millions of people. He’s a great great man. 

Spoiled rich prep school kid. Lived on a safe block in a million dollar plus brownstone. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No he hasn’t. And thanks for the advice but my mouth is good. 

It’s no surprise that you defend the most vile people. It’s who you are.

8 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s no surprise that you defend the most vile people. It’s who you are.

Who I am is someone with a very different definition of vile than you. 

49 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

A point often overlooked and undervalued.   I think this is a key area of conflict for folks.   We likely do have a different application of the term.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

A point often overlooked and undervalued.   I think this is a key area of conflict for folks.   We likely do have a different application of the term.

Why can’t we agree to apply “vile” to truly awful people (murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc.) rather than those we simply disagree with? 

I’ll admit I find Donald Trump to be a vile human being. But that’s because of what I know about his personal behavior. It has nothing to do with his political positions. I strongly disagree with most of those, but they don’t make him vile. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why can’t we agree to apply “vile” to truly awful people (murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc.) rather than those we simply disagree with? 

I’ll admit I find Donald Trump to be a vile human being. But that’s because of what I know about his personal behavior. It has nothing to do with his political positions. I strongly disagree with most of those, but they don’t make him vile. 

I dont care for most politicians, and some of them might cross into "vile".  But I start from a place of complete mistrust until and unless they deliver on a promise, whether I agree with that promise or not. Now when they do things that any reasonable person should understand are harmful, that too is a problem. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

What Biden did to the poor, powerless man that was involved in the fatal car crash that his late wife caused is more vile and more disgusting than anything Trump was ever proven to have done. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What Biden did to the poor, powerless man that was involved in the fatal car crash that his late wife caused is more vile and more disgusting than anything Trump was ever proven to have done. 

I don’t know much about that. 

However a civil jury just found that Trump committed sexual assault. So I’m skeptical of your statement. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

However a civil jury just found that Trump committed sexual assault. So I’m skeptical of your statement. 

Of course you don’t, you never seem to know these things.  He ruined that poor man’s life and he went to his grave with that lie that Biden told about a hard working family man hanging over his head. It’s worse. Saw a tweet from years back where that slut that accused Trump said she was a huge fan of the hit show starring Donald Trump, “The Apprentice”. You heard of that, right? I don’t think that poor man ever said he was a huge fan of Biden after Biden did what he did. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course you don’t, you never seem to know these things.  He ruined that poor man’s life and he went to his grave with that lie that Biden told about a hard working family man hanging over his head. It’s worse. Saw a tweet from years back where that slut that accused Trump said she was a huge fan of the hit show starring Donald Trump, “The Apprentice”. You heard of that, right? I don’t think that poor man ever said he was a huge fan of Biden after Biden did what he did. 

So now she’s a slut? What a classy dude you are, just like your hero. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn’t call you vile I said you defend vile people.  Here’s just a small list -

The Clintons, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Soros, Biden’s, Roman Polanski. 

The people you defend are by and large unpopular and detested by a majority of Americans. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So now she’s a slut? What a classy dude you are, just like your hero. 

Yea she is. . She called her African American husband a gorilla.  

Fund is up over a million dollars now, and going up. So much traffic the web site crashed for a while. Probably made more money than Bud Light did today.  Lol. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link?

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And her cats name was Vag-ina 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And her cats name was Vag-ina 

Of course you believe it

Oh, I should have done this for you idiots before, but just to let you know, sexual abuse and sexual assault are far apart. Sexual abuse can be grabbing someone’s ass.  Sexual assault is far form that.  So pipe down on the rape nonsense. HTH 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah that’s not true. Tim always seems to make his mistakes in one direction.  

Forget all you know.  The person that died was on the street forever, arrested over 40 times. A couple of those arrests were serious things like assault with bodily injury to a senior citizen and also attempted kidnapping of a child.  

Somehow NOW his family cares. It wasn’t until a lawsuit with money is involved so they care. 

However the past 5 years the public has had to endure the criminal.

Be Serious People. 

New York Gov. Hochul calls for 'justice' in Jordan Neely subway chokehold death involving Marine veteran

....New York Gov. Kathy Hochul called for justice in the case of a Marine veteran accused of putting a homeless man in a chokehold on a New York City subway train just before he died. ....Hochul commented on the death of Jordan Neely, a Michael Jackson impersonator with a long criminal history, this week, saying his family deserved justice in the subway killing...."I do want to acknowledge how horrific it was to view a video of Jordan Neely being killed for being a passenger on our subway trains," Hochul told reporters Thursday. "I’m really pleased that the district attorney is looking into this matter. As I said, there had to be consequences..... But his family deserves justice....."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-york-gov-hochul-calls-for-justice-in-jordan-neely-subway-chokehold-death-involving-marine-veteran

Why is Hochul saying anything at all? Other than to try to score political points and to try to poison any potential jury ahead of time to ensure a conviction, since the lack of one would probably trigger massive riots and looting in the city again, which would only hurt her future reelection chances. 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Link?

There’s a link between your tongue and my balls. Maybe if you paid attention to the things you run your mouth about so much you wouldn’t have to ask for one. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There’s a link between your tongue and my balls. Maybe if you paid attention to the things you run your mouth about so much you wouldn’t have to ask for one. 

All of your posts are a combination of lies and misinformation.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The difference, one DESERVES to be dead and the other defended himself against violent Liberals who were going to kill him. 

And a homeless hood rat doesn't need $60,000 for a funeral, throw him in in the closest dumpster. 

Stupid ass Liberals comparing the 2. 

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

The difference, one DESERVES to be dead and the other defended himself against violent Liberals who were going to kill him. 

And a homeless hood rat doesn't need $60,000 for a funeral, throw him in in the closest dumpster. 

Stupid ass Liberals comparing the 2. 

You’re just so PROUD of your racism. I guess if you’re hiding behind an avatar, you can do it. I wonder if people in real life know you’re a KKK member.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You’re just so PROUD of your racism. I guess if you’re hiding behind an avatar, you can do it. I wonder if people in real life know you’re a KKK member.

Racism?? Please elaborate. 

I'd feel EXACTLY the same if it was a White man that he choked out. Regardless of race, he was a violent animal who brought nothing to society. 

AGAIN, I'd say the same exact thing if the scumbag was white. STOP using race for justify your Liberal criminal animal behaviors. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Man bites dog. 

He's butt hurt because I dropped the mic on his little Liberal head. Everything is racism with that guy. If I point out facts, it's racism. So basically he's saying, we don't talk about black crime. 

He's a typical hypocritical Liberal fruit loop that's scared to talk about the real issues at hand. We're supposed to pretend that the Animal was a good person and deserves the same respect at a Kyle Rittenhouse who defended himself against an angry mob of violent liberals. 

DogCow now belongs to me, he's my little biatch. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

From what I’ve read, @League Champion has not behaved in a racist manner in this thread. 

There HAS been some pretty ugly racism in this thread however. 

Thank you 

My opinion is NOT based on race, at all. 

A thug is a thug is a thug. I don't care what they are, black, white, white trash, Hispanic. I will gladly call an Animal an animal. 

He must associate Blacks with animals if it triggered him. I don't. 

Comparing Rittenhouse to the subway thug is a gross misrepresentation, and a political one at that. DogCow is a piece of shizz if he can't see the difference. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

From what I’ve read, @League Champion has not behaved in a racist manner in this thread. 

There HAS been some pretty ugly racism in this thread however. 

Why are you backing a POS who regularly uses racial slurs in his posts? Oh wait… maybe you’re just another alias of League Chump. Makes sense.

• Like 1