Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Marine doing Marine sh!t

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why are you backing a POS who regularly uses racial slurs in his posts? Oh wait… maybe you’re just another alias of League Chump. Makes sense.

There you go again. Racism, racism, racism. 

IT'S ALL YOU GOT!!!!

Open your damn eyes, everything I post is REAL. If I call someone White Trash would you care? NOT AT ALL. Why, because your a bleeding heart hypocrite. You're a disgrace for a Man. 

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why are you backing a POS who regularly uses racial slurs in his posts? Oh wait… maybe you’re just another alias of League Chump. Makes sense.

Wow.  You arer so far around the bend i can't see you from here in realityland.

9 minutes ago, League Champion said:

There you go again. Racism, racism, racism. 

IT'S ALL YOU GOT!!!!

Open your damn eyes, everything I post is REAL. If I call someone White Trash would you care? NOT AT ALL. Why, because you’re a bleeding heart hypocrite. You're a disgrace for a Man. 

You constantly post racial slurs. If you don’t want to be called out for it, too bad.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Wow.  You arer so far around the bend i can't see you from here in realityland.

I’m picturing a handwritten sign on the door to your mom’s basement labeled “RealityLand”. Am I close?

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

You constantly post racial slurs. If you don’t want to be called out for it, too bad.

😭. Cry me a river Lib Boy

I call everyone names, I'm an equal opportunity offender. Get over it psssy. 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I’m picturing a handwritten sign on the door to your mom’s basement labeled “RealityLand”. Am I close?

Not remotely, but you go right on picturing what you like.

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

you go right on picturing what you like.

That's what Liberals do. Change the narrative to fit their sick and twisted views. 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

That's what Liberals do. Change the narrative to fit their sick and twisted views. 

Dogcows doesn't mean anything when he gets 'round the bend.  i just found it particularly funny, his assertion that you and Tim may be one and the same.  Jad he been trying to be deliberately funny that would have been good shtick.  That he was just out of control, having dropped the reins to his intellectuasl horses made it worthy of my comment, maybe.  Maybe I should have just left him alone as his opinions don't actaully do me any harm. In fact i am sure i owe him an apology, so here it is....

Dogcows, I am sorry you are such a dumb ass.

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He also has an entire thread dedicated to stoking racial hate.  He truly is a disgusting person.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

He also has an entire thread dedicated to stoking racial hate.  He truly is a disgusting person.

Says the one who advocates and takes showers with little kids??? Are you F'ing serious. You're a pervert. 

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Says the one who advocates and takes showers with little kids??? Are you F'ing serious. You're a pervert. 

I don't shower with kids, I don't advocate for it, you're a lying piece of sh1t.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I don't shower with kids, I don't advocate for it, you're a lying piece of sh1t.

You're so full of shitt you spit brown. 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

That dismissal of you became tiring for me some time ago.

Gutterboy never said he showers with kids.  It’s an unfounded, unnecessary, slur. There are plenty of truths to go after him for.  

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

This post is pretty amusing, but it’s also a little sad. If you could list 10 political disagreements you have with @League Champion, chances are I would be on your side on at least 9 of them. But in this age of ultimate partisanship apparently that’s not enough for you. In the same way that anytime a conservative criticizes Donald Trump immediately becomes a secret member of the left, or the “uniparty”, “establishment” etc., anytime a liberal defends a conservative against charges of racism suddenly they’re really a conservative as well. I’m only surprised you didn’t accuse me of racism along with him. 

But this is the partisan world we all live in. We’ve taken Bush’s famous words “you’re with us or against us” to a whole new level. We demand full and blind support to “OUR SIDE” and if you don’t offer it you’re out. Lenin would be so proud of both conservatives and liberals these days. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

From what I’ve read, @League Champion has not behaved in a racist manner in this thread. 

There HAS been some pretty ugly racism in this thread however. 

He may not have said anything overtly racist in this particular thread, but he's posted enough racist content, we already know.  The worst part is he neve stops posting.  He's like a busted hydrant spewing ignance constantly.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This post is pretty amusing, but it’s also a little sad. If you could list 10 political disagreements you have with @League Champion, chances are I would be on your side on at least 9 of them. But in this age of ultimate partisanship apparently that’s not enough for you. In the same way that anytime a conservative criticizes Donald Trump immediately becomes a secret member of the left, or the “uniparty”, “establishment” etc., anytime a liberal defends a conservative against charges of racism suddenly they’re really a conservative as well. I’m only surprised you didn’t accuse me of racism along with him. 

But this is the partisan world we all live in. We’ve taken Bush’s famous words “you’re with us or against us” to a whole new level. We demand full and blind support to “OUR SIDE” and if you don’t offer it you’re out. Lenin would be so proud of both conservatives and liberals these days. 

This isn’t a thread-by-thread world. League chump regularly posts racial slurs. Heck, even in this thread he used some. 

And even if you ignore the slurs, the content is often clearly bigoted.

I’m not calling everybody a racist, but many of Chump’s posts fit the bill, without a doubt.

7 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Dogcows doesn't mean anything when he gets 'round the bend.  i just found it particularly funny, his assertion that you and Tim may be one and the same.  Jad he been trying to be deliberately funny that would have been good shtick.  That he was just out of control, having dropped the reins to his intellectuasl horses made it worthy of my comment, maybe.  Maybe I should have just left him alone as his opinions don't actaully do me any harm. In fact i am sure i owe him an apology, so here it is....

Dogcows, I am sorry you are such a dumb ass.

Duh, I don’t really think they are the same person… Tim usually spells words correctly and has even been known to write complete sentences.

And did you think I was being serious about your mom’s basement too? Of course I was joking. I know mobile homes don’t have basements.

How can a video of an actual occurrence be racist? 

5 hours ago, squistion said:

Oh god. Just look at that guy Zimmer.   Soy Boy personified. 

Anyone who is against this guy is a moron. The POS trash black guy had tons of priors, threatened people, swung at people, and kept claiming he ain’t afraid to spend his life in jail. Unfortunate he died but it’s no big loss. The guy was not only a leech to the system but also a violent threat. If I’m the marine I’m suing the liberal media as well as the city of New York for defamation, libel, and slander. 

49 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

Anyone who is against this guy is a moron. The POS trash black guy had tons of priors, threatened people, swung at people, and kept claiming he ain’t afraid to spend his life in jail. Unfortunate he died but it’s no big loss. The guy was not only a leech to the system but also a violent threat. If I’m the marine I’m suing the liberal media as well as the city of New York for defamation, libel, and slander. 

Which our marine had no idea of at the time.

44 minutes ago, squistion said:

And yet it still applies. Not only that, tons of people know that guy as being violent cause they’ve seen him do it with their own eyes. The marine did the right thing. Consequences of the guys own actions 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Doesn't matter. The past behavior validates his actions. It shows that his assessment was correct. Neely was a threat to the well-being of everybody around. 

4 hours ago, BillyKing said:

If I’m the marine I’m suing the liberal media as well as the city of New York for defamation, libel, and slander. 

The situations with Disney and Bud Light are good test cases for the most effective political "activism" for Conservatives and/or Republicans. 

Big corporations now have to think ten times over before they decided to drift "out of their own lane" and into political issues. If your job is to sell beer, then sell beer. Don't go trying to sell politics with beer. And people can decide for themselves if DeSantis has gone too far with Disney, gone past the point of a simple grudge match into something that bends too far with his Governor powers, however the message is clear - You push identity politics in some places, and you will be financially hit and that grudge will last forever. 

It's close to pointless to argue with the radical left. Just demonetize them. Demonetize their families, their friends, their supporters, anyone who exists in their sphere. 

Stick to the facts and information. Post just the facts and information. It's a common strategy for the radical left to attempt to gaslight you. To try to deflect out of any core issue that's clearly indefensible by trying to deviate into a subtopic that is not relevant. Or to pick on one piece of minutiae. 

If many on the radical left want to act like trash and/or defend people who behave like trash, there is no reason for Conservatives to stoop into getting into the garbage can with them. 

10 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

Doesn't matter. The past behavior validates his actions. It shows that his assessment was correct. Neely was a threat to the well-being of everybody around. 

With 20/20 hindsight.

What if his assessment based on some hunch was incorrect?

As a society, I don't think we want private citizens to make determinations like this, acting as vigilantes and being the judge, jury and executioner of those they perceive as potential or actual criminals. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

With 20/20 hindsight.

As a society, I don't think we want private citizens to make determinations like this, acting as vigilantes and being the judge, jury and executioner of those they perceive as potential or actual criminals. 

When you defund the police, have DA’s who don’t prosecute criminals and let crazy / violent people loose on the street what do you think is going to happen?

• Thanks 1

Nope, they wouldn’t. Karens can do whatever they want. Check out this Karen’s ability to turn the tears on, then immediately off. She was trying to steal the bike that guy rented (and already paid for) and threw a tantrum when he wouldn’t let her.

27 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Nope, they wouldn’t. Karens can do whatever they want. Check out this Karen’s ability to turn the tears on, then immediately off. She was trying to steal the bike that guy rented (and already paid for) and threw a tantrum when he wouldn’t let her.

A real man would have just let her have the bike.

9 hours ago, squistion said:

With 20/20 hindsight.

He was literally right there trapped in the car with him. He made a judgment call based on his behavior.

Neely's track record shows that the judgment call was correct.

That's it. Easy peasy, dead POS. 

Your what ifs are just pointless. For them to make any sense the psycho homeless criminal would have to have a spotless record.

Outside of something crazy happening we are not aware of  in terms of eyewitnesses or something this guy said he’ll be found not guilty. 

12 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

He was literally right there trapped in the car with him. He made a judgment call based on his behavior.

You’re what ifs are just pointless. For them to make any sense the psycho homeless criminal would have to have a spotless record.

Neely is dead. Penny killed him. There’s nothing hypothetical about that.

There is a near-0% chance that Penny knew anything about Neely before that day, so any past crimes are irrelevant to determining Penny’s culpability,

Neely didn’t deserve to die. He didn’t hurt anybody on the train that day, and all Penny saw of him was what he saw on that day. I hope Penny is punished for this crime as a deterrent to other homicidal individuals.

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Neely is dead. Penny killed him. There’s nothing hypothetical about that.

There is a near-0% chance that Penny knew anything about Neely before that day, so any past crimes are irrelevant to determining Penny’s culpability,

Neely didn’t deserve to die. He didn’t hurt anybody on the train that day, and all Penny saw of him was what he saw on that day. I hope Penny is punished for this crime as a deterrent to other homicidal individuals.

One could argue, based on Joe Biden's previous track record with high profile trials, that the "punishment" will be dished out before the jury renders a verdict. 

In no way, shape or form should it ever be appropriate for a sitting POTUS to comment on an ongoing trial and/or criminal investigation. Biden plastered Rittenhouse as a "white supremacist" and nothing of the sort has ever been proven. Biden also commented on Chauvin, saying he wants the "right verdict" to come out. 

But when it comes to his son Hunter Biden and his scandals, Biden sent out Psaki and now Jean Pierre to say they don't comment on ongoing investigations. 

Here's a crazy thought - Let the trial play out and let's see what happens. You've already decided that Penny is guilty ( based on what exactly) and only through what clearly appears to be your lack of understanding of basic law. He might be found guilty of a charge. He might not. This kind of situations and circumstances are not simple, this tragedy is actually very complex from a legal standpoint. 

You just want blood. Like many radical leftists, you just want someone to be sent the gallows because it best fits your personal political agenda and ideology. 

This is coming from a Conservative who believes both Chauvin and Rittenhouse are blithering idiots ( just because you are an imbecile does not mean you lose your Constitutional Rights. )  - This situation should be the application of actual law, not what you deem as justice or not justice. 

Right now, Penny's legal fund has garnered 2 million plus and counting. Lots of people are sick of Team Blue's open declaration of war on the working class. You can't tank the economy then enable criminals then attempt to disarm tax payers and expect them to sit around and wait to get killed. Just like the Bud Light controversy is more than just about Bud Light and Mulvaney (it's a boiling point of lots of people sick of a specific agenda that has become pervasive on a relentless national scale), this is more than just about Neely and Penny. This situation has become a referendum on actual Democratic Party public policy and how they roll out public administration in Big Blue Cities that has raised alarm bells about basic civil order. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Your what ifs are just pointless. For them to make any sense the psycho homeless criminal would have to have a spotless record.

Behavior that was not violent.

And he had no idea of Neely's track record, so he had no real basis to be judge, jury and executioner simply because Neely was being loud and disruptive on the subway, something that shouldn't merit the death penalty (although some people seem to think it should). 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Behavior that was not violent.

And he had no idea of Neely's track record, so he had no real basis to be judge, jury and executioner simply because Neely was being loud and disruptive on the subway, something that shouldn't merit the death penalty (although some people seem to think it should). 

So he wasn’t violent , and Penny just went after him for no reason? Was he just moonwalking and saying hee- he like MJ? Why wasn’t he charged with murder? 

Weren't there reports that the dude was threatening passengers?  That's enough to warrant a response.  In fact, in some states his threats and his gestures could be considered assault.