Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Marine doing Marine sh!t

On 5/15/2023 at 2:16 PM, dogcows said:

Nope, they wouldn’t. Karens can do whatever they want. Check out this Karen’s ability to turn the tears on, then immediately off. She was trying to steal the bike that guy rented (and already paid for) and threw a tantrum when he wouldn’t let her.

Hoax.  Libtards missed this one. She paid for the bike first. A bunch of thugs hanging around in the middle of the day doing nothing tried to swindle it. Sorry dooshbag. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hoax.  Libtards missed this one. She paid for the bike first. A bunch of thugs hanging around in the middle of the day doing nothing tried to swindle it. Sorry dooshbag. 

She got a lawyer :lol:

Still don't believe any of her story.

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

She has the receipt. The globetrotters don’t and can’t be found.  Thugs. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She has the receipt. The globetrotters don’t and can’t be found.  Thugs. 

The way she acted is not the way a normal person would act who paid for the bike, and the "thugs" weren't acting like thugs.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The way she acted is not the way a normal person would act who paid for the bike, and the "thugs" weren't acting like thugs.

Yeah. Just hanging around a bike rack, minding their own business.  No work, no school , just chillin. They were absolutely acting like thugs. Trying to swindle a hard working healthcare  professional, that was pregnant. Real men give up their seat for women, especially pregnant ones. You’re shitt. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Wait. Full Stop. Are you serious?  

Dude, sit this one out.  You are like two days behind actual events  😂 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Pregnant NYC hospital worker Sarah Comrie is now in HIDING because her 'life and job' are being threatened after she was accused of stealing CitiBike from black man - despite having receipt that proves she paid for it

Justin Marino, lawyer for the physicians assistant claims she is getting 'death threats' over the incident...He confirmed that he is 'drawing up lawsuits' following the reaction his client faced after the video went viral ...A pregnant physician's assistant is in hiding after a video showing the woman arguing with a man over a Citibike in New York went viral. Sarah Comrie, 36, has reportedly received 'death threats' after footage was posted of her tussling with a man outside of Bellevue Hospital at the end of her shift. Justin Marino, who is representing Comrie, says she was fearful she would lose her job over the incident – with the hospital putting her on administrative leave pending a review.

He said that he is 'preparing lawsuits', adding that there is 'no question' that outlets and individuals defamed the pregnant nurse....His comments come after DailyMail.com obtained the nurse's Citibike Receipt – which Marino claims proves the bike she was clutching in the footage was booked by her. Marino said the documents show she booked the Citibike outside of Bellevue Hospital after finishing her 12-hour shift – because the number on the handlebars match the receipt.... Marino said: 'The receipts show unequivocally that she got the bike first....'The facts have since proven this is a lie, but the damage has been done. In fact, Sarah is a dedicated healthcare worker who is six months pregnant.

...'In blocking the QR code, this individual's arm was touching my client's pregnant stomach, a condition of which she had made them aware....'Throughout this time and for the remainder of the video, roughly five individuals were telling her to get off the bike and heckling her....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12104119/Pregnant-NYC-hospital-worker-Sarah-Comrie-HIDING-shes-getting-death-threats.html

You don't believe her story. 

You are going to argue that a single woman, pregnant, while in uniform, tried to steal a EBike from five young men who are clearly bigger and stronger than her. 

Some radical leftists are going to argue she took off her name tag/ID around her neck. It's common policy in some situations for first responders/emergency service personnel ( police, firefighters, paramedics, nurses, etc) to pull their ID in certain situations. The Portland riots were an example of this. Antifa in NJ began to doxx and post the personal home address of police officers online, so that was another instance where department policies were changed for safety reasons. She could have easily done it realizing how easy it is to dox someone and then hunt them down later (as clearly happened to her) 

Comrie could actually be a "Karen" in real life. Or even a horrible human being aside from this controversy. We just don't know. But that's an entirely separate issue from the what you are trying to sell here  - That a single woman, pregnant and alone, while in uniform, was likely to steal an EBike from a group of young men who are clearly bigger and stronger than her. 

Since this has gone viral and is clearly political - Suburban women voters are a large and powerful voting block in this country. It's not exactly a secret that the Biden Administration is winning no favors from a large cross section of this valuable demographic for the DNC all down the ticket. From a practical political standpoint, this is sheer poison for Democrats. 

Widespread violence is coming. Next time, the next situation, it could be a woman that will just start shooting. Or some group of "young men" will start shooting. Or a bystander will see some kind of threat, real or perceived, and start shooting. 

What happens if it happened one day to one of your kids? You celebrate like someone who doesn't realize they are dancing on the graves of their own children. Do you think any of this creates a better and safer world for your children to grow up in? Do you? 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Photo Of CitiBike Receipt From Comrie's Account

Photo Of CitiBike Serial Number, Which Matches The Serial Number Shown On Comrie's Account

You don't know how people will react when they are under duress and feel under threat. 

Could Comrie be in the complete wrong? It's entirely possible. Even with the receipt shown. But it's probably unlikely. 

But what is going to happen is controversies like this kill commerce. No one wants to shop or work or be near stuff like this that keeps happening over and over again in the same city or location. Without those people spending money, there is no tax revenue. Without that revenue, that city doesn't function. When that happens and basic services are removed or curtailed, elected officials get blamed. They lose elections. They lose power. They lose their grift. 

Never ever f**k with the money. Basic rule of politics in any country, at any point in time, all across recorded human history. 

If Comrie is "cancelled" and the city government takes a side against her ( whether it's valid or not), they will be effectively f**king with the money. 

They can do it, for social justice reasons or whatever, but it's going to cost them. Women make the majority of consumer purchasing decisions in American households. By a dramatic clip compared to men. This isn't just poison at the voting booth, it's poison for the overall tax base in this city. 

On 5/18/2023 at 5:41 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can’t change what happened.  And I don’t consider this to be the act of a vigilante. He wasn’t looking for trouble or revenge. He reacted to a real danger.  I know dog cows told us that they just go away if you ignore the violent mentally ill, but it’s just not true. You tourists need to pipe down.  And you can stop taking up for pure scum, which is what you do. He tried to kidnap a seven year old.  

Wow! He really his Michael Jackson impersonation seriously.

5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait. Full Stop. Are you serious?  

Dude, sit this one out.  You are like two days behind actual events  😂 

Full stop? :lol: what a douche.

I'm not gonna believe a white person over a black person just based on color.

I don't know the truth, neither do you, we may never know.

I'm just saying that her actions and the actions of the kids don't fit her narrative.

only a Karen would start screaming for help like that, and then fake cry.

whatever it was, was probably a misunderstanding.  I don't think she tried to steal his bike, I don't think he tried to steal hers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You seem to have known the story a few hours ago. . What happened? 

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Phucking retard thinks a 120 pound pregnant white lady tried to rob 5 black guys. 

Gutterboy likes blaming inconvenient victims.  And by that I mean white people.  Like all virtue signaling cucks. 

5 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

There were probably more media than funeral attendees.

What a martyr.

This narrative rising from right-wing media about him being trained to defend others is a little disingenuous, honestly.  That was never how we were trained. Kill anything in front of you might be more apropos.  But in terms of your buddies, yeah, take down anything that might threaten them for sure.

Now this guy never intended to kill this person.  And I know this for one reason, he did not break his neck, and THAT is what a marine intending to kill would have done.  All he did was tap him out, and we did that to each other sometimes.....in this instance, the guy died....oh well, so what....

On 5/19/2023 at 8:32 PM, GutterBoy said:

You never disappoint.

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Good thing no marines intervened focking libtards

Only paralyzed? In New York City, this is a misdemeanor and 30 hours of community service.

Also, servicing the glory hole at a child-friendly tranny strip club counts as community service.

On 5/19/2023 at 10:03 PM, GutterBoy said:

What happend to me focking too? Belive all women, gues that sh!t just gets tossed aside when one of your precios folk get caiught....no sh!t eh....classic simp move, word and shzt, in a forward position, no one else aroudn, I would molest you and when you complained would steal ytour gear, then lock you in the latrine and toss in, lauigh while you cry hehahah

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What happend to me focking too? Belive all women, gues that sh!t just gets tossed aside when one of your precios folk get caiught....no sh!t eh....classic simp move, word and shzt, in a forward position, no one else aroudn, I would molest you and when you complained would steal ytour gear, then lock you in the latrine and toss in, lauigh while you cry hehahah

Drinking early for the holiday weekend? :unsure: 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Wait, you want to molest me?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, squistion said:

This is how the system works.

So we let it work.  No need to pretend this instance is some "proof", but I know that is where the money is. 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is how the system works.

So we let it work.  No need to pretend this instance is some "proof", but I know that is where the money is. 

Not surprising. When you put a guy who has touched no one into a chokehold for 15 minutes and that person dies, you can expect to be indicted. Manslaughter is an appropriate charge.

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

Not surprising. When you put a guy who has touched no one into a chokehold for 15 minutes and that person dies, you can expect to be indicted. Manslaughter is an appropriate charge.

Agree completely.  This is how it works.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I understand that time frame is now being disputed.  That was, however, my understanding.  Thinking about it now it does seem unlikely that there are 15 minutes between subway stops, but what to I know, I have never riden a subway.

10 hours ago, squistion said:

The response to this tweet is sick. Don't ever set foot in NYC, if you have to go before a jury of your peers, you don't want these sh*tstains on it. 

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I understand that time frame is now being disputed.  That was, however, my understanding.  Thinking about it now it does seem unlikely that there are 15 minutes between subway stops, but what to I know, I have never ridden a subway.

I’m just going off the eyewitness account reported in the NY Post. Assuming it was even 3-4 minutes that’s enough time where you’re rolling the dice.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m just going off the eyewitness account reported in the NY Post. Assuming it was even 3-4 minutes that’s enough time where you’re rolling the dice.

I was just off looking for the original video to get a time reference.  Right now google is so flooded with the indictment stuff it is difficult to find the original video.  My memory is like yours, that this was allegedly a 15 minute event.  That was, I believe the narrative.  I am simply open to the possiblity that the narrative was overstated.  I will say that the person who brought that up to me is rather partisan so I don't know.  

Whether 15 minutes or 4 minutes ends up being determinative of anything, who can say?  I just wonder if hyperbole has crept into the narrative or whether a new, self-serving narrative is being forged.  in the end we will start seeing the original video again and will be able to read the time stamps on it.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I was just off looking for the original video to get a time reference.  Right now google is so flooded with the indictment stuff it is difficult to find the original video.  My memory is like yours, that this was allegedly a 15 minute event.  That was, I believe the narrative.  I am simply open to the possiblity that the narrative was overstated.  I will say that the person who brought that up to me is rather partisan so I don't know.  

Whether 15 minutes or 4 minutes ends up being determinative of anything, who can say?  I just wonder if hyperbole has crept into the narrative or whether a new, self-serving narrative is being forged.  in the end we will start seeing the original video again and will be able to read the time stamps on it.

From the moment the door closed, you're trapped inside a metal capsule with this manic feral humanoid for, whatever, call it fifteen minutes. And even then, who knows if/when police will be available.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

From the moment the door closed, you're trapped inside a metal capsule with this manic feral humanoid for, whatever, call it fifteen minutes. And even then, who knows if/when police will be available.

I am just wondering whether 15 minutes between stops is a reasonable figure.  i don't know.  Maybe that is normal, or maybe this was an unusual route, or maybe the incident happened a bit more quickly.  I am not rying to draw any conclusions right now, I was simply interested in establishing in my mind tyhe time frame.

I support the right of the accused to defend himself, and others, from immenent danger accurtately and reasonably perceived.  As I understand matters the perception of real and immenent danger was not only the perception of the marine, but of several otyhers in the subway car.  To me taht confluence of perception is indicative of an objective danger, not merely a subjectively perceived danger, incorrectly perceived.  

i was just soliciting further information.  i suspect we will all be inundated with spin as this moves forward.  i am trying to get the video and to hear the 911 calls.  i suspect the contemporaneous calls, what the law would call exicted utterances, will tell us much, as will a viewing of the whole video, uncut.  

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:
35 minutes ago, MDC said:

Agree completely.  This is how it works.

Yep. He’ll get to explain his side in court. There will be eyewitness accounts. 

38 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I can’t even remember what line they were riding. 15 minutes isn’t likely here in Philly unless you’re on an express train. My guess is that the chokehold wasn’t that long, but it was long enough 3-5 minutes at least where the guy’s death was a possible outcome. The defense will obviously argue that the hold was no longer than whatever video evidence they have.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I can’t even remember what line they were riding. 15 minutes isn’t likely here in Philly unless you’re on an express train. My guess is that the chokehold wasn’t that long, but it was long enough 3-5 minutes at least where the guy’s death was a possible outcome. The defense will obviously argue that the hold was no longer than whatever video evidence they have.

The whole subway experience is simply foriegn to me.  I'm a country boy and my mass transit experiences are generally while flying.  i do have to fly out of DIA and they do have undergroung trains from the main terminal to the gates, but for me, that has been the extent of my experience.  Those trains maybe run a minute between stops, they are well lit and clean and everyone has a purpose and a destination and has been through airport level security, so hardly analogous to big city subways.

Something tells me the DA won't be as anxious to press charges in this incident or more likely he'll get a slap on the wrist.

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I’m not sure I would go so far as to call Daniel Penny feral, but having to share a subway car with him definitely was fatal. He’s dangerous and should be locked up for the safety of others.

• Haha 1