Sign in to follow this  
MDC

How many fights have you been in as an adult?

How many?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many in your adult life?

• None
    • 1-2
    • 3-5
    • 6-9
    • 10+

I voted 0. Fighting is for meat heads and everybody likes me irl anyway. The people that don’t know better than to F with me.

:bandana: 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I voted 0. Fighting is for meat heads and everybody likes me irl anyway. The people that don’t know better than to F with me.

Do you consider 18 as the start of adulthood?  If yes, 2 in high school.  

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Low T homosexuals like you don't need to post such a poll.  We know you probably have never been in a fight and feel inferior for it.  The better question is if a mentally ill person were to physically threaten you on the subway, would you simply get off on the next stop, whether you wanted to or not, or just sit there and take a beating?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Think about 4 since my 20's and there was alcohol involved in all. Two of them I was pretty hammered and got the worst of it and pretty sure would have went the other way if sober.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Think about 4 since my 20's and there was alcohol involved in all. Two of them I was pretty hammered and got the worst of it and pretty sure would have went the other way if sober.

Do things ever get rowdy at pool league?  Is it in a setting where alcohol is present? 🤔

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Around 5 or so, all in college.  Dumb sh1t.  I've since wised up.

People always picking on the little guy :thumbsdown:

0 - I played soccer. I could run faster and longer than most. 

17 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Do things ever get rowdy at pool league?  Is it in a setting where alcohol is present? 🤔

Mostly arguing and yelling here in there about ball and hand and you hit my ball first stuff. Of course there is alcohol and it's bar leagues. Most of the people are pretty darn cool, I don't drink anymore and try to stay out of the arguments unless it involves me shooting. Most of the adult fights I been in were parties at peoples houses.

I've never been in a fight, not a fist fight or anything like that anyways. 

I've been in some pretty nasty yelling fights with my brother, maybe one or two with my parents. 

None.   Not since I got to college.  Came close twice.  Got nose to nose and all that, but cooler heads prevailed.

I'm 56 now.  The only way I see myself fighting anyone it to protect a loved one.  Anything other than that is child stuff.

4-5 in my 20s.    

After a hockey game our team stopped at a bar.  My buddy gets into a fight and when I tried to break it up one of his friends sucker punches me and then bull rushed me against the bar.  As my back hit the bar, I drove my forehead into his nose area with a perfect head butt.  I heard a crunch as it Splattered his nose, he dropped to the floor screaming with blood everywhere. As he was going down nailed him with an uppercut for good measure as he did sucker punch me first.

All of a sudden I felt something running down my face, it was my blood as I split my forehead open.  Did not hurt but it was a gash.

That was my last bout ever at 25 years of age!  Never again.

Many in my younger Military days, however I never started one. Civilians loved to pick fights with us, bad move. We'll kick your ass then take your Girl 😂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

4-5 in my 20s.    

After a hockey game our team stopped at a bar.  My buddy gets into a fight and when I tried to break it up one of his friends sucker punches me and then bull rushed me against the bar.  As my back hit the bar, I drove my forehead into his nose area with a perfect head butt.  I heard a crunch as it Splattered his nose, he dropped to the floor screaming with blood everywhere. As he was going down nailed him with an uppercut for good measure as he did sucker punch me first.

All of a sudden I felt something running down my face, it was my blood as I split my forehead open.  Did not hurt but it was a gash.

That was my last bout ever at 25 years of age!  Never again.

GFIAFP is alive and well. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, edjr said:

GFIAFP is alive and well. 

I thought he only fought trannies 🤷‍♂️

Some of you folks claiming zero must not be counting your weekly sword fights at the bus station men's room.

En garde fellas!!  😘

43 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

I thought he only fought trannies 🤷‍♂️

I would kick his ass. 

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

Some of you folks claiming zero must not be counting your weekly sword fights at the bus station men's room.

En garde fellas!!  😘

That was YOU?!?!

Officiated fights (boxing) maybe 20-25

Just outright fights, probably in the range of maybe 12 or 13. Mostly when in the Marines.  Never started one, but was always ready if someone wanted to try.

Once had a guy who I bumped into on a train in DC get rather fussy, I was in my 30's at the time.  I was willing to let it go, but he followed me through Union Station, at one point he said "maybe you just need to have your ass beat" so I stopped and turned to him and said "give it a try and see where it goes, I'll give as good as I get"......he thought he was some kind of bully, but slinked away when he had the chance to "teach me a lesson".

Standard bully, punk when it comes time to get down to it.

That being said, still carry some baggage from it, problems with my right eye after a nasty hit to that area, couple surguries to repair...but then again, he did lose and ear and a finger, so its all good. 😂

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Zero.  I've broken up some fights in college.  I'm a lover, not a fighter.

This was me.  In fact, one of my best friends from college still calls me "Ma" from my reputation for being able to stop fights. :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, League Champion said:

Many in my younger Military days, however I never started one. Civilians loved to pick fights with us, bad move. We'll kick your ass then take your Girl 😂

Oooh Rah!

One as an adult.   I was in my late 20's maybe 30.  I think I've told the story before but cliff notes:  Leaving a bar with friends in a parking lot, see a dude slam this woman's head into the side of a car.  He grabbed the back of her head and slammed it hard as fock into the car.  Straight domestic dispute. I'm like "whoa whoa dude WTF are you doing?" with my arms raised up.   He looks at me like a mad man and starts walking my way.  Well fock it, here we go, honestly really didn't have a choice.  I end up breaking my right hand on this dudes skull.  The funny thing, while we are fighting the abused woman starts kicking ME!.  Lesson learned, never get in the middle of a domestic dispute, people are crazy, even the abused.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mufaletta said:

Two we’re about men hitting their wemens and on was over a pool game. Nobody knew I had that anger inside me. Seeing red is fun. 

Two others tat should have happened in road rage incidents were averted as I was in the zone and much bigger and smarter than some doosh tailgating me in five o’clock traffic. Threw a beer and a milk shake at my car, went to get out, and saw me and my anger. Poosay!!!

0 is an odd number to me, you've not really lived until you find out if you can take a punch to the face. 

Mike has a good take "Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it."

• Thanks 1