Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Allen Texas shooting

Oh hey, what do you know. Just what I was talking about. Guy shows up to a mall and just starts popping. I’ll bet any of you any amount that makes you uncomfortable that it’s a legally owned gun. by the way, where is all these good guys with a gun that are concealed carry that are supposed to show up? Once again, it’s a trained professional that steps in.

exactly what I’m talking about. All these illegal guns you’re worried about? Where are they located? I’m guessing 95% of them are in neighborhoods You would never step foot in. 

let me know if anybody wants to take that bet
 Tune in tomorrow for the daily mass shooting.

• Thanks 2

ill cover the entire conversation

ban guns gun control

thoughts and prayers fock your feelings you aren't taking my guns

AR-15 are automatic rifles

2nd amendment 

crazy people do crazy things

marginalized person

guns dont kill people people kill people

America

what color was the perp

• Thanks 1

Ban gun free zones. 

They might not be able to leverage this one against the AR, but yeah, this is a nice political nugget for the totalitarians

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Ban gun free zones. 

Good ides. So we then have people dead zones instead. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Don’t bring Chicago into this

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Where do you think the gunmen are going? To the Mandatory Gun Zones?

JHC, you're a f'n idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

You need to pack a roscoe for protection gb . Make sure you’re strapped. The world is dangerous 

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Shopping at Mervin’s should absolutely be a life or death decision!

Why did the Police have to kill the shooter? He was probably suffering from mental illness. He needs help, not to be brutally murdered by white supremacist Police. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

You need to pack a roscoe for protection gb . Make sure you’re strapped. The world is dangerous 

Meh.

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Why did the Police have to kill the shooter? He was probably suffering from mental illness. He needs help, not to be brutally murdered by white supremacist Police. 

In this analogy the guy on the Subway would have mowed down 30 people. 

11 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Oh hey, what do you know. Just what I was talking about. Guy shows up to a mall and just starts popping. I’ll bet any of you any amount that makes you uncomfortable that it’s a legally owned gun. by the way, where is all these good guys with a gun that are concealed carry that are supposed to show up? Once again, it’s a trained professional that steps in.

exactly what I’m talking about. All these illegal guns you’re worried about? Where are they located? I’m guessing 95% of them are in neighborhoods You would never step foot in. 

let me know if anybody wants to take that bet
 Tune in tomorrow for the daily mass shooting.

I'll take that bet.  If it turns out that he was a legal gun owner. I'll stop posting for a month. If he was not a legal gun owner then you stop posting for a month.  That includes all of your aliases that you have here too like dogcows, guttertrash and pimpadeux.

• Thanks 1

Thought this doesn't happen in places where Meal Team Six dudes are free to carry guns.  I'm surprised a Gravy Seal jabroni in the food court didn't calmly put his second Cold Cut Combo down and dot this guys eye from 50 yards while sipping his XL Mountain Dew?

• Haha 3

It probably was a legally owned gun. Routine urban gun violence is usually an illegally owned gun. These types of mass shootings are usually legally owned guns. At least that’s the overall trend.

The shooter wore patches or stickers on his clothing that raised suspicion he may have gravitated toward right-wing extremism, the sources said, though they added no motive has yet been established.

Federal agents were seen at a home in the Dallas area believed to be associated with the shooter, ABC Dallas affiliate station WFAA reported.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, squistion said:

Yeah, because GFZ's work, right? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

The shooter wore patches or stickers on his clothing that raised suspicion he may have gravitated toward right-wing extremism, the sources said, though they added no motive has yet been established.

Federal agents were seen at a home in the Dallas area believed to be associated with the shooter, ABC Dallas affiliate station WFAA reported.

I don’t give a sh!t what his motive was. I hate it that it’s the first thing that people look at. It’s like some stupid game: if the killer was a right wing extremist, then liberals get a score. If the killer was a left winger, then conservatives score. It’s all so asinine.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t give a sh!t what his motive was. I hate it that it’s the first thing that people look at. It’s like some stupid game: if the killer was a right wing extremist, then liberals get a score. If the killer was a left winger, then conservatives score. It’s all so asinine.

Agree, it doesn't matter either way. He's a piece of crap regardless and I'm glad he got his head blown off by Police. Another irresponsible gun owner A-Hole who shouldn't of had a gun. 

We'll see if it was legally purchased once details come out but I'd imagine it was. Sad day 

Mauricio Garcia, the suspect in a deadly mall shooting in Allen, Texas, that left eight dead and several others injured Saturday has yet to be officially identified by police, a Texas law enforcement source tells Fox News Digital. 

Multiple FBI agents reported to a home in the Northeast Patrol division of Dallas, with several Dallas Police officers standing outside, according to KHOU. Multiple sources told the outlet the home is where the suspected 30-something-year-old shooter lives with his parents.

The agents were reportedly speaking with family inside the home, according to KHOU. A translator was reportedly requested by the family.

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Agree, it doesn't matter either way. He's a piece of crap regardless and I'm glad he got his head blown off by Police. Another irresponsible gun owner A-Hole who shouldn't of had a gun. 

We'll see if it was legally purchased once details come out but I'd imagine it was. Sad day 

I know that I’m often on the side you disagree with on these issues (and don’t get me wrong, I want strict gun control) but one of the worst aspects of these shootings, beyond the dead and injured, is that it gives law abiding gun owners a bad name. Honestly you guys don’t deserve that. You’ve done nothing wrong. 

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'll take that bet.  If it turns out that he was a legal gun owner. I'll stop posting for a month. If he was not a legal gun owner then you stop posting for a month.  That includes all of your aliases that you have here too like dogcows, guttertrash and pimpadeux.

Lol ive been here since what 2005? Not one alias. 

Fair bet. But ill give you an out…he was a security guard…guessing he has legal guns

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

that it gives law abiding gun owners a bad name. Honestly you guys don’t deserve that. You’ve done nothing wrong. 

I appreciate that. There's many of us who do all the right things. We purchase them legally, we have formal training, we keep them locked up at all times, etc. Some of us are avid hunters and shooting enthusiasts as well. None of which makes me or my kids want to go shoot up a mall, a school or other. 

9 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol ive been here since what 2005? Not one alias. 

Fair bet. But ill give you an out…he was a security guard…guessing he has legal guns

I'll take it since you've already had pre-info on him before issuing the challenge.  Thanks for the out!

46 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah, because GFZ's work, right? :rolleyes:

Of all the mass shootings this year, how many have been in GFZ's versus non-GFZ's? 

I don't know about you guys, but I was shocked. Nay, flabbergasted. Amazed.

We still have Malls? 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Of all the mass shootings this year, how many have been in GFZ's versus non-GFZ's? 

You serious, Clark? 

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'll take it since you've already had pre-info on him before issuing the challenge.  Thanks for the out!

Ha in fairness i just happened to see it on the twitter. Heck i aint making anyone leave here anyway…lets just see who the guy is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I don't know about you guys, but I was shocked. Nay, flabbergasted. Amazed.

We still have Malls? 

Lol…nice

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Ha in fairness i just happened to see it on the twitter. Heck i aint making anyone leave here anyway…lets just see who the guy is.

Fair enough.  Thanks!  :thumbsup:

And still, about the only place that hasn't had a mass shooting? 

Homeless Shelters. 

Ain't that some s***?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You serious, Clark? 

Do you have the numbers? 

6 hours ago, Mr Fantasy said:

,police spoke to killers parents but needed a translator….

I lived in texas. You need a freaking translator to speak with these Cletus overall wearing goobers. 

• Haha 1