Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Allen Texas shooting

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What was that again?  :lol:  

You might want to think twice about challenging me next time - showing how much of a fool you are is so easy, even a caveman can do it.   You should probably quit while GutterPedo is in your behind.

It's right there on the first page for all to see. What a welching dumbass. Loser. You took the bet and won't honor it. You now rank among this forum's lowest life forms. Welchers are bottom-feeding losers.

🤣

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's right there on the first page for all to see. What a welching dumbass. Loser. You took the bet and won't honor it. You now rank among this forum's lowest life forms. Welchers are bottom-feeding losers.

🤣

Huh? what's this?  Pimpadouche denies even though the evidence is right there in his face?!?!? Color me shocked!!!  HE NEVER DOES THAT!!!  :lol:

Feel free to consult @cyclone24 if you want further clarification.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Huh? what's this?  Pimpadouche denies even though the evidence is right there in his face?!?!? Color me shocked!!!  HE NEVER DOES THAT!!!  :lol:

It's pretty clear. You bet that the gun wasn't legally owned, and it was legally owned. A real man would suck it up and do his time. Not you. Now you're a low-life welcher, but that's not surprising. What a loser.

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's pretty clear. You bet that the gun wasn't legally owned, and it was legally owned. A real man would suck it up and do his time. Not you. Now you're a low-life welcher, but that's not surprising. What a loser.

Guy offered him an out, he took it. That's a CANCELLED bet. Stop being an idiot.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Guy offered him an out, he took it. That's a CANCELLED bet. Stop being an idiot.  

Outs are for puzzies. When a man makes a bet, he should honor it. 

He should have stuck to his guns and not put his ass up in the air like a prison b!tch.

If you offered me an out for the $100 bet that Trump wouldn't spend a day in jail before the 2024 elections, I wouldn't take it, even though I don't think he will before then, but I do think he will at some point.

I'm going to honor my bet and not be a focking out-taking, cack-sucking puzzie like this welching little b!tch.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Outs are for puzzies. When a man makes a bet, he should honor it. 

He should have stuck to his guns and not put his ass up in the air like a prison b!tch.

If you offered me an out for the $100 bet that Trump wouldn't spend a day in jail before the 2024 elections, I wouldn't take it, even though I don't think he will before then, but I do think he will at some point.

I'm going to honor my bet and not be a focking out-taking, cack-sucking puzzie like this welching little b!tch.

Call him a puzzy if you want, but hes not a welcher, cancelled bets happen all the time.   

Sorry,  was busy working at my job and coaching little league baseball today and this evening. You know, American stuff. 

Just read that the shooter was a white nationalist Nazi from the media. Then read his parents don’t even speak English (first generation Mexican American) and not one Jew or African American was murdered.  

I have so many questions. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Sorry,  was busy working at my job and coaching little league baseball today and this evening. You know American stuff. 

Just read that the shooter was a white nationalist Nazi from the media. Then read his parents don’t even speak English (first generation Mexican American) and not one Jew or African American was murdered.  

I have so many questions.  😂 

But the Nazi tattoos are on Russian social media!

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

But the Nazi tattoos are on Russian social media!

I’m just now chiming in so I apologize if this was covered already.  How does the public supposedly know pretty much everything about this Mexican White Nationalist who killed a bunch of non blacks and/or Jews. But we know barely anything of the Nashville Trans shooter and all the information, including a full manifesto,  is withheld. 

Can we be serious and thoughtful for one second?  This doesn’t strike you as odd? 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don’t want you to take a month off. It was a dumb bet and you were wrong (IMO you usually are), but I enjoy reading your posts. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I’m just now chiming in so I apologise if this was covered already.  How does the public supposedly know pretty much everything about this Mexican White Nationalist who killed a bunch of non blacks or Jews. But we know barely anything of the Nashville Trans shooter and all the information, including a full manifesto is withheld. 

Can we be serious and thoughtful for one second?  This doesn’t strike you as odd? 

I have no idea. But I think I know what your implication is: that the media is hiding the Nashville story because it doesn’t help their liberal agenda, whereas this story does. And I reject it. 

The mainstream media does not have a liberal agenda. It is sensational and it's out to get ratings. Nazi killers always makes good ratings. 

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Call him a puzzy if you want, but hes not a welcher, cancelled bets happen all the time.   

He shouldn't have taken in the out. The info about the dude being a security guard was readily available. Puzzy.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nah fock that. Jesus Christ it’s a message board. Id never hold somebody to something so childish. @EternalShinyAndChrome is fine. Christ.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Nah fock that. Jesus Christ it’s a message board. Id never hold somebody to something so childish. @EternalShinyAndChrome is fine. Christ.

It was nice of you to give him an out. 

:cheers:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It was nice of you to give him an out. 

:cheers:

Well, that's the difference between you and cyclone: he's a stand-up guy. You're just a piece of s***.

You should try to emulate him and you would get a better reception around here instead of making up stories because you're trying to push your false narrative.

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, that's the difference between you and cyclone: he's a stand-up guy. You're just a piece of s***.

You should try to emulate him and you would get a better reception around here instead of making up stories because you're trying to push your false narrative.

Way to butt up like a female peacock and not stand by your opinions. You ignorantly took a bet and then like prison puzzy went butt up to take sausage up your ass instead of standing your ground and taking your punishment like a real man. Sad.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Way to butt up like a female peacock and not stand by your opinions. You ignorantly took a bet and then like prison puzzy went butt up to take sausage up your ass instead of standing your ground and taking your punishment like a real man. Sad.

Yeah sorry that fake narrative doesn't play around here. We get what you're trying to do but all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool. Even the OP told you the facts and you still can't let go.

Get hold of yourself already. Yur pathetic.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah sorry that fake narrative doesn't play around here. We get what you're trying to do but all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool. Even the OP told you the facts and you still can't let go.

Get hold of yourself already. Yur pathetic.

I don't really care much at this point. You know what you are. A spineless welcher. Sad.

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't really care much at this point. You know what you are. A spineless welcher. Sad.

It's clear at this point that you don't know what the word "welcher" means.  You trying to push a narrative that isn't there, but sacks of s*** like you are impervious to facts, logic and reasoning.

I get it, though. You get curb stomped so badly around here every day that you're desperately looking for anything that will stop them, even for a little bit. 

I got some bad news for you, though: your plan didn't work.  The daily beatings on you shall continue.  Your plan has failed once again. :lol:

Okay, that's all I got for today.  Go away now.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, thegeneral said:

What was the bet? I’m not reading through all this mess.

Early on it was falsely reported/wishes that this was an illegal Mexican with illegal guns.  Cyclone saw through this and said he bets that the shooter obtained his guns legally.  Eternaldouche accepted the bet, doubling down on the illegal alien narrative.  The next day when we learned he was an American and worked as a security guard, cyclone gave him an out on the bet, and douche took it.

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m just now chiming in so I apologize if this was covered already.  How does the public supposedly know pretty much everything about this Mexican White Nationalist who killed a bunch of non blacks and/or Jews. But we know barely anything of the Nashville Trans shooter and all the information, including a full manifesto,  is withheld. 

Yeah I know it's hard for the right to accept the truths.  Hell even Elon musk is tweeting out that it was a psyop.  We saw the same thing with sandy hook.  It's a false flag psyop meant to usher in gun control, right?

But no, not true.  Honestly if we can't make any progress on gun control at this point, it's hopeless.  What is one more right wing death squad murderer.  No one cares.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Early on it was falsely reported/wishes that this was an illegal Mexican with illegal guns.  Cyclone saw through this and said he bets that the shooter obtained his guns legally.  Eternaldouche accepted the bet, doubling down on the illegal alien narrative.  The next day when we learned he was an American and worked as a security guard, cyclone gave him an out on the bet, and douche took it.

Yeah, okay.  THAT'S how it went down.  🙄

You should stick with just getting your talking points at the DNC Glory Hole along with PimpaPedo.  Both of you are really, really bad at thinking on your own.  :lol:

31 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I think we should take this more seriously personally. Holy shiit guys. Lol

Yeah ok just like the Vegas shooting. What happened with that again?

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, okay.  THAT'S how it went down.  🙄

You should stick with just getting your talking points at the DNC Glory Hole along with PimpaPedo.  Both of you are really, really bad at thinking on your own.  :lol:

They have a defect where they believe, without any evidence, that if the corporate media says something is true then it must be true. Even though they usually get it wrong. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Well who said he was a mental case and kicked him out of the military? 

Bump for @GutterBoy

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Bump for @GutterBoy

Go back and look in the thread yourself if you're so interested.

If you want something more official, read this article: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-mall-shooter-was-expelled-military-mental-health-concerns-rcna83568

After the gunman, Mauricio Garcia, entered basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in June 2008, Army officials were concerned about his mental health early on and said he also had an adjustment disorder, the officials said. An adjustment disorder is characterized by significant emotional distress and is a common mental health disorder among active duty service members.

Garcia, then 18, was supposed to be training to become an infantry soldier, but he was expelled within three months without completing training, the officials said. He was removed prior to receiving rifle training, according to the officials.

While in the Army, Garcia never communicated a threat publicly or engaged in a crime, and officials say they believed at the time that they didn't have any requirement to notify authorities about their concerns.

He was never deployed nor did he receive any awards, said Heather Hagan, an Army spokeswoman.

"We do not provide characterization of discharge for any soldier," she added.

At a news conference Tuesday, federal and state officials said the shooter had no criminal history and was able to legally purchase the eight firearms that were recovered from the scene. Officials were running background checks on the weapons to determine if they had been used in other crimes.

Do you understand now?  Do you need a picture?

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Go back and look in the thread yourself if you're so interested.

If you want something more official, read this article: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-mall-shooter-was-expelled-military-mental-health-concerns-rcna83568

Do you understand now?  Do you need a picture?

So he was deemed to be (aka adjudicated) a mental case so they booted him from the military. 

Which would prohibit him from purchasing firearms. Like I said. 

Thanks. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

So he was deemed to be (aka adjudicated) a mental case so they booted him from the military. 

Which would prohibit him from purchasing firearms. Like I said. 

Thanks. :thumbsup:

OK, so read this...

At a news conference Tuesday, federal and state officials said the shooter had no criminal history and was able to legally purchase the eight firearms that were recovered from the scene

So you're saying these people are lying.  And you're denying the fact that he did purchase these firearms legally.  Correct?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, so read this...

At a news conference Tuesday, federal and state officials said the shooter had no criminal history and was able to legally purchase the eight firearms that were recovered from the scene

So you're saying these people are lying.  And you're denying the fact that he did purchase these firearms legally.  Correct?

POerhaps I should not interject and sidetrack a discussion, but it was not my understadning that the shooter had 8 firearms at the scene.  Did he?  or did he have additional firearms at his home or in a vehicle and they are using a very broad definition of the scene?  I think of the scene as being in the mall itself.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

POerhaps I should not interject and sidetrack a discussion, but it was not my understadning that the shooter had 8 firearms at the scene.  Did he?  or did he have additional firearms at his home or in a vehicle and they are using a very broad definition of the scene?  I think of the scene as being in the mall itself.

Never mind.  i looked it up.  I found a report that the shooter had three eweapons on him and another firve in his vehicle.  A pretty broad definition of the "scene", but o.k.  I mean he may have been able to get back to his vehicle and to have accessed those additional weapons.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, so read this...

I'm saying the military adjudicated him a mental case and, as such, according to federal law, he was prohibited from purchasing firearms. 

If he purchased the firearms prior to the military adjudicating him a mental case, that's another story. Does your link say when he bought the guns? 

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm saying the military adjudicated him a mental case and, as such, according to federal law, he was prohibited from purchasing firearms. 

If he purchased the firearms prior to the military adjudicating him a mental case, that's another story. Does your link say when he bought the guns? 

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/allen-texas-shooter-army-record/

While Hagan did not say exactly why Garcia left the Army after just three months, an Army official confirmed he was separated under the 2005 edition of an Army regulation that specifies commanders can separate soldiers for “other designated physical or mental conditions.”

Since he legally bought guns after his discharge, I think you're wrong.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/allen-texas-shooter-army-record/

While Hagan did not say exactly why Garcia left the Army after just three months, an Army official confirmed he was separated under the 2005 edition of an Army regulation that specifies commanders can separate soldiers for “other designated physical or mental conditions.”

Since he legally bought guns after his discharge, I think you're wrong.

No, I'm not. The military adjudicated him mentally defective. So much so they kicked him out. Therefore, he was prohibited, by federal law, from legally purchasing firearms. If he purchased any of these firearms from an FFL, he also lied on the 4473, which is a felony, and would also prohibit him from legally purchasing said firearms. 

Lots of blame to go around here but the guns share none of it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I have no idea. But I think I know what your implication is: that the media is hiding the Nashville story because it doesn’t help their liberal agenda, whereas this story does. And I reject it. 

The mainstream media does not have a liberal agenda. It is sensational and it's out to get ratings. Nazi killers always makes good ratings. 

Of course the fucktard rejects it yet it is proven. Their ratings are garbage so obviously you are talking out your ass. He just will never admit the media is a bunch of libtard scum.

No one heard about this.

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No, I'm not. The military adjudicated him mentally defective. So much so they kicked him out. Therefore, he was prohibited, by federal law, from legally purchasing firearms. If he purchased any of these firearms from an FFL, he also lied on the 4473, which is a felony, and would also prohibit him from legally purchasing said firearms. 

Lots of blame to go around here but the guns share none of it. 

Garcia brought eight guns to the scene, including three that he had on him and five that were still in his vehicle, Sibley said. Garcia obtained all of the weapons legally.

Garcia received an "uncharacterized" discharge, which is common for recruits who don't make it through training or the first 180 days, according to a defense official who also spoke on condition of anonymity. That type of discharge — which is not dishonorable — would not set off red flags or require any reports to law enforcement.

https://omaha.com/eedition/sunrise/articles/shooter-who-killed-8-at-texas-mall-bought-guns-legally/article_8f032559-5dee-5158-8cd0-0504f96ddcb2.html

You're the only one that says he bought the guns illegally.  So I guess everyone is wrong except you.  Must be great to be you.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

https://omaha.com/eedition/sunrise/articles/shooter-who-killed-8-at-texas-mall-bought-guns-legally/article_8f032559-5dee-5158-8cd0-0504f96ddcb2.html

You're the only one that says he bought the guns illegally.  So I guess everyone is wrong except you.  Must be great to be you.

I'm telling you what federal law says. Notice how the feds say "he had no criminal history" but fail to mention his adjudication of mental problems? 

Do you expect them to admit they focked up and allowed a prohibited individual to purchase firearms he wasn't legally allowed to purchase? 

• Thanks 1