Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

W ball. Gay nightclub promoter.

I  swear, I don't know how I do this to myself.

We have a beautiful outdoor space. 8th Floor Rooftop Bar beautifully furnished. Ive Only been there a few months.  looking for ways to utilize downtime. Specifically, Sunday eve.  So my happy ass comes up with proposal to make it the new gay spot. Some freak shot up the old gay spot in town.

Say what you will, but those f****** spend bank. And they are loyal as the day is long. And they would be hugely grateful if we gave them a new venue.  

There was a place in Houston that was just a plain old Taco Shop six and a half days out of the week. But afternoon on sunday? That place was gayer than Elton John's underwear drawer. Made more money than the rest of the week combined. 

Unlike houston, we don't have any competition to speak of.

Thank you Megachurches and Fart us on the Family. 

Corporate loves it. When I asked  what my budget was to work with. They said, make one. Already have a DJ and a stable full of BTs.

It's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Not bad for an old knife jockey. 

So, somebody told me we had to come up with a name. And I said, no we don't. Best way to get ownership is let the Community come up with their own name for the spot. They always do, they always will.  Let it be "underground" for a minute. 

But, that shouldn't stop you guys from coming up with your best moniker.

“The wifflehole”

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

We have a beautiful outdoor space. 8th Floor Rooftop Bar beautifully furnished. Ive Only been there a few months.  looking for ways to utilize downtime. Specifically, Sunday eve.  So my happy ass comes up with proposal to make it the new gay spot. Some freak shot up the old gay spot in town.

Say what you will, but those f****** spend bank. And they are loyal as the day is long. And they would be hugely grateful if we gave them a new venue.  

There was a place in Houston that was just a plain old Taco Shop six and a half days out of the week. But afternoon on sunday? That place was gayer than Elton John's underwear drawer. Made more money than the rest of the week combined. 

Corporate loves it. When I asked  what my budget was to work with. They said, make one. Already have a DJ and a stable full of BTs.

Just rename the bar Epstein Island.  That seems like it would attract a lot of rich people. 

• Haha 1

8 floors up is more than enough. 

Get the good stools with d1ldo feet.  Turn em upside and and you have instant seating for 4.

• Haha 1

The thread title is ambiguous. I guess the nightclub is also gay? :dunno:

54 minutes ago, frank said:

He wants to market a ghey  pop up.

chaps

blacksmith (because someone is always getting pounded)

Brokeback cantina

I'm trying to think of something for Colorado Springs. 

Garden of the Gays

Spiked Peak

Ass Fock Academy

:dunno: 

1 hour ago, frank said:

Lol

The Cockpit 🐔

• Like 1

If you do it right it is $$$$$.

The gays have no problem running up 4-500 dollar bar tabs.  

4 hours ago, Bert said:

Bareback's Fabulous Rainbow Lounge. 

Remember the Flintstones? 

How about Faboo!

Holy Carp. I'm pregaming at a bar a block from work. 

Bear in mind that everything I told you occurred in a matter of hours yesterday. Yesterday. Yesterday. 

BTW, waitress (dd), and ManaGerm swarm me. Figger I'm getting 86d. 

" hey man! We hear you're opening up a place?"

Subtext: Holy Shiit! He's Gay?!!

This town is starving. And hugely underserved. 

Damn. Crazy. 

9 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You should make it a gay steak restaurant and call it Steers & Queers.

That is a bad idea now I think about it and they are probably vegan or plant eating majority. How about a gay Oxygen bar called. Were Here & We Want Air ?

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You should try gay.  Nothing to lose.  You probably don’t have much longer to live, I think you’re single and getting none.  Sounds like you’ll be swimming in gays.  Why not?  Try it out.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

You should try gay.  Nothing to lose.  You probably don’t have much longer to live, I think you’re single and getting none.  Sounds like you’ll be swimming in gays.  Why not?  Try it out.

Funny you should say that.  Because suddenly I have broads all over me. Literally like four of them right now. No lie. Cause usually, it's zero.

Here's a few of my lines.

You dance like you're walking in wet cement.

I can give you kids, As long as your throat has ovaries. 

I Crack myself up. BT hooked these girlie up. And said I paid for it. Mytab? 9 bucks. 

Man, sun shines on a dead dogs butt sometimes.