HellToupee

Illegal Alien Border Invasion-- AKA the timschochet invitational——If You Support Biden This Is On You. These Heinous Crimes Are On You 🖕Breaking- NYC deploys National Guard in subway

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

The best & brightest aren’t coming 

As I recall you used to make fun of @squistion for posting tweets all the time. Now it’s what you do. 

Most of the people who come here illegally are very similar to those who built this country. Adams is right; Coulter is wrong (and slightly racist as well by suggesting that people are guilty of the cultures they come from). If you disagree with this, make a coherent argument for once. 

Imagine a person being willing to leave everything they’ve ever known, being willing to be separated from their loved ones and family, risking imprisonment and possibly even death to come here. Enduring heat, cold, hunger, terrible conditions in the desert to come here. All to be in the United States. 

Only the most courageous, determined folks would have the guts to do this. Damn right they are the best and brightest. They are our future. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Imagine a person being willing to leave everything they’ve ever known, being willing to be separated from their loved ones and family, risking imprisonment and possibly even death to come here. Enduring heat, cold, hunger, terrible conditions in the desert to come here. All to be in the United States. 

Only the most courageous, determined folks would have the guts to do this. Damn right they are the best and brightest. They are our future. 

So how exactly are the shitholes they live in going to get better if all of their best come here to cut your lawn and lift things? It’s a reverse colonialism where of course, the well off see all of the benefit.  

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2023 at 1:45 PM, HellToupee said:

NYC needs Mayor Ernie Adams

On 5/22/2023 at 12:45 PM, HellToupee said:

Gov Abbott can keep the ‘Hounds rolling up there I guess. They can have New York back better than ever in no time. 

• Haha 1

Farmers are losing entire crops due to Florida’s new anti-immigrant laws.

I would feel bad for them, but I would bet $1000 all of them voted for DeSantis. They F-ed around. They are finding out.

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Farmers are losing entire crops due to Florida’s new anti-immigrant laws.

I would feel bad for them, but I would bet $1000 all of them voted for DeSantis. They F-ed around. They are finding out.

Went to Publix last night and produce was fully stocked.

Also BBC 😅 you're a homo

As usual, everyone on the pro immigrant side of this issue presents facts and statistics. While everyone on the anti immigrant side presents anecdotes. Which makes sense because the anti-immigrant side is purely emotional. And it’s not a good or healthy emotion. It’s a fear of outsiders and a willingness to blame them for our problems. Unfortunately this sickness has been with us all throughout American history. 

• Haha 1

As usual, disingenuous dooshbags who want to keep hiring cheap, illegal labor, instead of paying a decent wage to legal citizens, want to keep disregarding the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. Nobody has a problem with the former. Only anti-American, unscrupulous, cheapskates defend the latter. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

As usual, disingenuous dooshbags who want to keep hiring cheap, illegal labor, instead of paying a decent wage to legal citizens, want to keep disregarding the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. Nobody has a problem with the former. Only anti-American, unscrupulous, cheapskates defend the latter. 

This post is not only false as to the facts, it’s also the height of hypocrisy. You may not directly hire undocumented immigrants (or you may and not know it) but you certainly take advantage of their presence: at grocery stores, at restaurants, at shopping centers, in a large portion of your life assuming you live among us in the USA. 

In addition, the facts are that most people who oppose undocumented immigration also oppose all immigration, especially the immigration of non-white peoples. The constant attempts to pretend otherwise is one big fat lie. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This post is not only false as to the facts, it’s also the height of hypocrisy. You may not directly hire undocumented immigrants (or you may and not know it) but you certainly take advantage of their presence: at grocery stores, at restaurants, at shopping centers, in a large portion of your life assuming you live among us in the USA. 

In addition, the facts are that most people who oppose undocumented immigration also oppose all immigration, especially the immigration of non-white peoples. The constant attempts to pretend otherwise is one big fat lie. 

The first part of your rant is ridiculous. So I'll ignore it. 

The second part is utter buIIshit. Nobody on this bored has any issue, whatsoever, with legal immigrants. They followed the law and went through the process the right way. And, in my experience, first generation legal immigrants value their new found American citizenship far more than do today's youth. Thanks to people like you who constantly disparage those of us who have a legitimate gripe with illegals as racists or xenophobes. 

We have an immigration process. If you disregard it, you disrespect America. If your first action in America is to disrespect it, you can fock off back to whatever shithoIe you came from. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

The first part of your rant is ridiculous. So I'll ignore it. 

The second part is utter buIIshit. Nobody on this bored has any issue, whatsoever, with legal immigrants. They followed the law and went through the process the right way. And, in my experience, first generation legal immigrants value their new found American citizenship far more than do today's youth. Thanks to people like you who constantly disparage those of us who have a legitimate gripe with illegals as racists or xenophobes. 

We have an immigration process. If you disregard it, you disrespect America. If your first action in America is to disrespect it, you can fock off back to whatever shithoIe you came from. 

It would be difficult for us to find commonality on this issue. We see it so differently in every way. Perhaps the only thing we might agree on (I don’t know) is that it’s exhausting. 

53 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It would be difficult for us to find commonality on this issue. We see it so differently in every way. Perhaps the only thing we might agree on (I don’t know) is that it’s exhausting. 

Legal immigration = good

Illegal immigration = not good 

I don't see what's so difficult about that. 

Couldn't the people you claim "do the jobs Americans won't do", do those jobs after going through the immigration process? Why is it imperative for America that they be here illegally? 

23 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Legal immigration = good

Illegal immigration = not good 

I don't see what's so difficult about that. 

Couldn't the people you claim "do the jobs Americans won't do", do those jobs after going through the immigration process? Why is it imperative for America that they be here illegally? 

Make them legal. Fine them for coming here and then give them amnesty, without the power to vote. Abs eliminate minimum wage. 

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Make them legal. Fine them for coming here and then give them amnesty, without the power to vote. Abs eliminate minimum wage. 

Meh, not a terrible opening position. 

Fine them for being here illegally. Deport them with instructions on how to come here legally so when they do come back they do so as full fledged American citizens with the right to vote. 

41 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Meh, not a terrible opening position. 

Fine them for being here illegally. Deport them with instructions on how to come here legally so when they do come back they do so as full fledged American citizens with the right to vote. 

We can’t deport them. We don’t have the manpower and the American public will never put up with the rounding up and forced deportation of millions of people. Surely you know this? You may write a lot of things I don’t agree with, but you’re clearly not stupid. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

We can’t deport them. We don’t have the manpower and the American public will never put up with the rounding up and forced deportation of millions of people. Surely you know this? You may write a lot of things I don’t agree with, but you’re clearly not stupid. 

We should deport them. They're here illegally. It's immigration law. I think more people would be OK with that than you think, including immigrants. 

How about they can avoid the fine if they self deport in return for an expedited BGC and a temporary work permit? 

They came here illegally. They need to leave until they can come back legally. 

15 hours ago, 5-Points said:

We should deport them. They're here illegally. It's immigration law. I think more people would be OK with that than you think, including immigrants. 

How about they can avoid the fine if they self deport in return for an expedited BGC and a temporary work permit? 

They came here illegally. They need to leave until they can come back legally. 

This is why this issue exhausts me. We’re talking about 10-15 million people. They’re not going to self-deport, we’re not going to deport them. You need to accept that, whatever we do, almost all of them are here to stay. 

There is also a flaw in your thinking. You want them to leave and come here “the right way”. But for most of these folks there is no right way, no legal means for these people to come. This is especially true of the destitute Latinos who come here by means of our southern border. To even apply to be an immigrant from these countries, you need to be wealthy and well-connected. For the folks who come here without papers THERE IS NO LINE. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is why this issue exhausts me. We’re talking about 10-15 million people. They’re not going to self-deport, we’re not going to deport them. You need to accept that, whatever we do, almost all of them are here to stay. 

There is also a flaw in your thinking. You want them to leave and come here “the right way”. But for most of these folks there is no right way, no legal means for these people to come. This is especially true of the destitute Latinos who come here by means of our southern border. To even apply to be an immigrant from these countries, you need to be wealthy and well-connected. For the folks who come here without papers THERE IS NO LINE. 

I think your estimate is about 5-10 million short. I'm not suggesting we hunt them down. That would be as impossible as trying to get rid of all the AR-15's in the country. 

However, if they come into contact with law enforcement they should be processed and deported. 

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I think your estimate is about 5-10 million short. I'm not suggesting we hunt them down. That would be as impossible as trying to get rid of all the AR-15's in the country. 

However, if they come into contact with law enforcement they should be processed and deported. 

This was the policy under Obama. If we only have the resources to deport a certain amount of people, then we should focus on those committing crimes. Meanwhile, I believe Congress should create a path to citizenship, or at least a guest worker program for people that, although they are undocumented, are otherwise attempting to contribute to society in a lawful way.

On 5/22/2023 at 12:45 PM, HellToupee said:

That statement on your part is so much funnier when you pair it with an Ann Coulter tweet.  :lol:     

The amount of pure crap that must come through people's Twitter feeds must be truly amazing.  

9 hours ago, dogcows said:

This was the policy under Obama. If we only have the resources to deport a certain amount of people, then we should focus on those committing crimes. Meanwhile, I believe Congress should create a path to citizenship, or at least a guest worker program for people that, although they are undocumented, are otherwise attempting to contribute to society in a lawful way.

I don't have an issue with any of that but I think they should have to leave for a period of time while they are vetted. Once we've determined that they are who they say they are and they haven't committed any other crimes while they've been here, we can invite them back with a path to citizenship. 

On 5/27/2023 at 2:48 PM, The Real timschochet said:

As usual, everyone on the pro immigrant side of this issue presents facts and statistics. While everyone on the anti immigrant side presents anecdotes. Which makes sense because the anti-immigrant side is purely emotional. And it’s not a good or healthy emotion. It’s a fear of outsiders and a willingness to blame them for our problems. Unfortunately this sickness has been with us all throughout American history. 

We should've stopped after the Italians 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

We should've stopped after the Italians 

What, no Somalians?  Come  on. Look at Minneapolis. Lovely. 

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sorry that racial diversity frightens you so much. You can always move to Iceland. 

Frightens me? Nah, you got it all wrong. I just understand that when you mass import third worlders it turns your country into a sh!t hole. Hints why California is a dump in most areas now in comparison to how it was pre-2000s.

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Frightens me? Nah, you got it all wrong. I just understand that when you mass import third worlders it turns your country into a sh!t hole. Hints why California is a dump in most areas now in comparison to how it was pre-2000s.

Hey the dry cleaners called. Your white hood is ready. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thanks dude, I almost forgot 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bro started off the weekend claiming that blacks are dumber than whites and lack self control more than whites.  Finishing strong today I see.

On 5/27/2023 at 5:56 PM, The Real timschochet said:

make farmers apply for temporary migrant worker visas, those workers get 6 month work visas, must check in after 6 months, with signature of farmer who hired them saying they are keeping them for work, allow them to get in line for permanent green card status after 2 years of no illegal activity, ie drunk driving etc.

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

make farmers apply for temporary migrant worker visas, those workers get 6 month work visas, must check in after 6 months, with signature of farmer who hired them saying they are keeping them for work, allow them to get in line for permanent green card status after 2 years of no illegal activity, ie drunk driving etc.

Whenever these sort of proposals have been offered in Congress, Republicans have shot them down. “AMNESTY!!!”