jonmx

German 1930s = USA 2020s

Trump supporters in 2020 are really the Jews of the 1930s.  The BLM riots were Kristallnacht on a much larger scale.  What is seen as white businesses were destroyed and looted with the police just standing by and any attempt to defend them were demonized in the media and prosecuted by authorities.  Meanwhile the protests were called peaceful and those doing the billions and billions in damages were let go or at worst wrist-slapped if publicly-available video evidence was too much.

White conservative citizens are demonized as the biggest terrorist threat to the US.  The modern education system is belittling the accomplishments of Whites in building this country, instead portrays them as oppressors and claiming this country really became great because of  minorities.  Our whole quest for independence from Britain was not morally based to create a free state with the most principled government ever established which set the stage for freedom and Democracy around the world, but instead our children are being taught it was based on our evil desire to keep slaves. 

We have had multiple false flag events such as the Whitmer kidnapping and January 6th which had federal fingerprints all over them followed by very aggressive prosecutions and a massive propaganda campaign.  The government never wastes a tragic event like 9-11 to advance their powers and take away more rights.

Local policing is being vastly reduced and their hands are being tied.  If business owners or citizens even attempt to defend themselves from being attacked and robbed, they are the criminals.   Self-defense is not allowed for certain class of people.  

We are being spied upon 24/7 by technology.  Authorities are using tech to perform unreasonable searches without our knowledge or proper warrants..  There is massive collusion between government and Big Tech to censor anti-establishment views, mostly coming from the right these days.  Whistleblowers are not being celebrated, but instead demonized and prosecuted.  

There are drumbeat to stack the courts, which will further accelerate us falling into a full-on authoritarian state.  Propaganda against gun ownership is getting louder and louder.  The family structure is being assaulted by these obscene gender redefinitions to created the population of dependants who demand help from the government instead of families.  

Watch out for inflation.  It can become much worse and we could easily send the middle class into poverty.  Our government today is beyond corrupt.  It is outright evil.  This corporate-government alliance is circumventing the constitution.   Americans have become subservient to government.  This has been an effort some 60 plus years in the making.  This great experiment where government served the people is nearing its end.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

When you take away freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and remove the border what's left? 

The Liberals see this as a good thing but as we're seeing already, it's leading to disaster. 

8 minutes ago, League Champion said:

When you take away freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and remove the border what's left? 

The Liberals see this as a good thing but as we're seeing already, it's leading to disaster. 

Don't forget the right from unreasonable searches.  Shoot, tech is almost making the 5th Amendmant meaningless.  The modern left has left true liberalism and instead have adapted a belief in an all-powerful authoritarian state.  And somehow, their supporters are oblivious to the evilness they are supporting.  It is amazing how easily people are manipulated and can be tricked to abandoned their principle.   Freedom and equality is no longer a core value of the left.   Oh they are just evil Trump supporters (Jews).  

The denial of mainstream Republicans to understand this is also what is allowing this to progress is also part of the problem.  We are frogs being boiled alive, but if feels all warm and fuzzy.   The propaganda and manipulation has long been perfected on both sides.  We have been divided and we are being conquered. 

• Like 1

Actually, MAGAturds operate quite similarly to Hitler and the Nazis of the early 1930s. They want nothing more than an autocratic regime led by them, with Trump as their beloved dictator. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Actually, MAGAturds operate quite similarly to Hitler and the Nazis of the early 1930s. They want nothing more than an autocratic regime led by them, with Trump as their beloved dictator. 

Examples....because the media says so and you are f-ing too stupid to think for yourself?  I pointed out numerous specifics.  You got nothing but braindead rhetoric. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The bad thing is government is presumed honest by the courts and even if government officials do lie they are often covered by immunity.  Government agencies have rights to privacy and self-incriminatuin under the guise of 'national security' and sticking classification on information which only serves to cover up illegal activity by our government.  This has got to stop.   

The government killed JFK in a coup d'etat.  The establishment either protects leaders or tries to eliminate them based upon their willingness to follow the agenda of the establishment....Watergate...Iran-Contra....Trump dosier...Hunter's laptop Russian conspiracy lark...these were all controlled by establishment forces inside the government. 

We are being lied too and our elected officials are mostly powerless to reign in the massive beauracratic monster with their corporate alliances.   Trillions of our dollars flow through government to these corporations which are becoming more monopolistic by the day.   The things liberals used to hate (monopolies, censorship, invasion of privacy, war, etc.) , they now readily endorse.   All you have to do is say the magic words "but Trump" and today's Liberals embrace it.  

I stopped at the first sentence of your opening post; I didn’t need to read further. It’s so inane, so ridiculous, so incredibly stupid to compare Trump supporters to German Jews that I just feel sorry for you. What happened to you jon? You used to make relatively cogent arguments, even if I disagreed with them. I enjoyed arguing with you, enjoyed our football discussions (making fun of your Lions is always good for a lot of laughs). And you could be thoughtful and make me think I regarded you as a stand up guy as well (no reason to think this still isn’t the case.) 

But you’ve become so warped, so irrational. This anger you feel towards liberals, bordering on hatred, isn’t healthy. And your comparisons are, IMO, offensive, pathetic, and sick. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I stopped at the first sentence of your opening post; I didn’t need to read further. It’s so inane, so ridiculous, so incredibly stupid to compare Trump supporters to German Jews that I just feel sorry for you. What happened to you jon? You used to make relatively cogent arguments, even if I disagreed with them. I enjoyed arguing with you, enjoyed our football discussions (making fun of your Lions is always good for a lot of laughs). And you could be thoughtful and make me think I regarded you as a stand up guy as well (no reason to think this still isn’t the case.) 

But you’ve become so warped, so irrational. This anger you feel towards liberals, bordering on hatred, isn’t healthy. And your comparisons are, IMO, offensive, pathetic, and sick. 

You are the biggest big government dope on this forum. These is not one thing the New York Times says you don't believe.  So easily manipulated into believing the stupidest crap.  It was just yesterday you were proclaiming whites supremacy the biggest threat to America.  You make such a good brown shirt. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You are the biggest big government dope on this forum. These is not one thing the New York Times says you don't believe.  So easily manipulated into believing the stupidest crap.  It was just yesterday you were proclaiming whites supremacy the biggest threat to America.  You make such a good brown shirt. 

Last I checked, Brown Shirts (the S.A) weren’t exactly opposed to white supremacy. But keep mixing your metaphors. You do you. 

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But you’ve become so warped, so irrational. This anger you feel towards liberals, bordering on hatred, isn’t healthy. 

I don't hate real liberals, I hate the modern leftist agenda and the associated corporate-government establishment which is pushing it.  The people have been lied to and manipulated for decades.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Last I checked, Brown Shirts (the S.A) weren’t exactly opposed to white supremacy. But keep mixing your metaphors. You do you. 

Don't confuse race with methods.  Totalitarianism tactics are not specific to a particular race.   You are the modern day brown shirter in your support of making people subservient to government. 

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Examples....because the media says so and you are f-ing too stupid to think for yourself?  I pointed out numerous specifics.  You got nothing but braindead rhetoric. 

MAGAturds operate right out the fascist playbook, including hating on Jews. They demonize facets of society that disagree with them, can't compromise, believe their way is the only way and engage in gross catastrophizing and fear mongering to scare people into their way of thinking. Saying our borders are open and that our cities were burning in summer 2020 are two examples. They also project their own crap on anyone to the left of themselves. MAGAturds are our country's No. 1 problem and a threat to our democracy. They also love conspiracies and generate misinformation.

• Like 2

I wouldn’t compare MAGA to Jews in the 1930’s Germany either.  MAGA would be a bit more aggressive defending themselves.  Can’t see millions of MAGA being herded into concentration camps.  Good luck with that.  

8 hours ago, jonmx said:

Trump supporters in 2020 are really the Jews of the 1930s.  The BLM riots were Kristallnacht on a much larger scale.  What is seen as white businesses were destroyed and looted with the police just standing by and any attempt to defend them were demonized in the media and prosecuted by authorities.  Meanwhile the protests were called peaceful and those doing the billions and billions in damages were let go or at worst wrist-slapped if publicly-available video evidence was too much.

White conservative citizens are demonized as the biggest terrorist threat to the US.  The modern education system is belittling the accomplishments of Whites in building this country, instead portrays them as oppressors and claiming this country really became great because of  minorities.  Our whole quest for independence from Britain was not morally based to create a free state with the most principled government ever established which set the stage for freedom and Democracy around the world, but instead our children are being taught it was based on our evil desire to keep slaves. 

We have had multiple false flag events such as the Whitmer kidnapping and January 6th which had federal fingerprints all over them followed by very aggressive prosecutions and a massive propaganda campaign.  The government never wastes a tragic event like 9-11 to advance their powers and take away more rights.

What a load of caca. 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

What a load of caca. 

Did Twitter tell you this?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturds operate right out the fascist playbook, including hating on Jews. They demonize facets of society that disagree with them, can't compromise, believe their way is the only way and engage in gross catastrophizing and fear mongering to scare people into their way of thinking. Saying our borders are open and that our cities were burning in summer 2020 are two examples. They also project their own crap on anyone to the left of themselves. MAGAturds are our country's No. 1 problem and a threat to our democracy. They also love conspiracies and generate misinformation.

😂 hate Jews. Good job. Dumb dumb. Everyone I know that supports trump supports Israel. And everyone that hates trump loves them some Palestine 

• Like 1

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3625814-biden-was-right-maga-ideology-is-fascism/

This explains it really well.

The cult of personality is the defining characteristic of fascism and the MAGA movement. Adolf Hitler posed, not as an elected leader, but as the embodiment of the collective will who knew best what his people needed. He scorned elections asserting his rise to power as de facto justification for the right to hold it indefinitely. “One people, one realm, one leader,” Hitler proclaimed. 

Donald Trump has the same faith in his destiny and supreme self-confidence in his unique ability to rule. “I am your voice,” he told the Republican convention in 2016. “I alone can fix it. I will restore law and order.”  

Fascism and MAGA ideology also share the same faith in big lies. Dictators and demagogues recognize no objectively verifiable facts. Truth is what they declare it to be. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it,” Nazi propaganda minister Josef Goebbels declared, “people will eventually come to believe it.” Hitler claimed that Germany did not lose the First World War but had been “stabbed in the back” by Jews, Marxists and corrupt politicians. Trump insists he did not lose the 2020 election. Approximately 70 percent of Republicans believe him. 

Both movements are racist and xenophobic. The Nazis envisioned a Volksgemeinschaftor “national community,” comprised of pure Aryan Germans. Everyone else was an alien unworthy of citizenship. Jews, Roma and others ethnic minorities had to be expelled or exterminated. The Nazis designated the disabled and mentally ill as “life unworthy of living” or “useless eaters” and systematically murdered them. They labeled gay people as degenerates and sent them to concentration camps. 

MAGA espouses a narrow definition of American identity. It insists the United States has always been and must remain a Christian nation. While some members of the movement openly embrace white supremacy, others use coded racism, railing against the unfair advantage affirmative action affords people of color.  

Yep, yep and more yep.

When it comes to antisemitism, MAGA has taken a page directly from the Nazi playbook. In 2016, Trump tweeted an image of Hilary Clinton against a background of $100 bills with the phrase “most corrupt candidate ever” framed by a star of David. When white supremacists at the Unite the Right Rally chanting “Jews will not replace us” clashed with protestors, Trump said there were “very fine people on both sides.” 

Fascism and MAGA ideology oppose freedom of information and ideas. The Nazis banned a free press and burned books. They provided people with cheap radio sets dubbed the “Goebbels snout” so they could listen to government-controlled stations, which played music as well as propaganda, but banned jazz, which was deemed the product of a “degenerate” race. 

• Like 1

Violence was stock-in-trade for fascists. During his rise to power, Hitler relied on the Sturmabteilung [assault division]. Nicknamed “brownshirts” based on their distinctive uniforms, these thugs intimidated opponents.

The MAGA movement is no stranger to violence. Extremist groups like the Oath Keepers, the Three Percenters and the Proud Boys have been among Trump’s staunchest supporters.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You equate what a few idiots do in the woods in Michigan to what the government is doing to every citizen....Can you really be that fricking stupid?  I am not even making this exclusively about left or right, but about how authoritarian our government has become.  But it is the left who currently has the gas peddle down and has the most stupid followers.  

Hitler! He’s literally Hitler! Remember when he was president and he did all that Hitler stuff? Well, if he wins again it will even be worse.  Probably let more black people out of prison and give Israel even more of what it wants. What a joke the left is. Can you imagine reposting this nonsense? 

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The left has BLM/Antifa.  Take your pick - they're all violent.

Thanks for underscoring my point about catastrophizing, fearmongering and misinformation.

For starters, these two groups don't worship, defend and blindly follow Biden or any powerful political figure for that matter. 

Antifa formed in the 1920s to confront the rise of fascism. If they'd been successful, ther wouldn't have been World War II, the extermination of 6 million jews and the deaths of almost 100 million people. Its actions in the United States were to confront the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis and their ilk. Only one Antifa member has killed anyone in the last quarter century. That can't be said for all the right-wing hate groups.

Unfortunately, they lost their way when they expanded what they saw new enemies in MAGAturds and went too far with their violence.

BLM started to protest policy brutality. Their protests and actions largely were peaceful, and it has had the support of myriad celebrities, including white ones. 

When you have protests and tensions are high, you get opportunistic thugs who jump in and commit violence. This has been the way it has always been, like with the Watts Riots and the Rodney King riots. Sublime nailed the essence of that in a song in the 1990s. 

MAGAturd philosophy is right out of "Mein Kamp," but the MAGATurd mind is incapable of understanding history and seeing this clearly. 

This is why the rest of us need to stand up and stop it before we're living in Gilead.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Thanks for underscoring my point about catastrophizing, fearmongering and misinformation.

For starters, these two groups don't worship, defend and blindly follow Biden or any powerful political figure for that matter. 

Antifa formed in the 1920s to confront the rise of fascism. If they'd been successful, ther wouldn't have been World War II, the extermination of 6 million jews and the deaths of almost 100 million people. Its actions in the United States were to confront the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis and their ilk. Only one Antifa member has killed anyone in the last quarter century. That can't be said for all the right-wing hate groups.

Unfortunately, they lost their way when they expanded what they saw new enemies in MAGAturds and went too far with their violence.

BLM started to protest policy brutality. Their protests and actions largely were peaceful, and it has had the support of myriad celebrities, including white ones. 

When you have protests and tensions are high, you get opportunistic thugs who jump in and commit violence. This has been the way it has always been, like with the Watts Riots and the Rodney King riots. Sublime nailed the essence of that in a song in the 1990s. 

MAGAturd philosophy is right out of "Mein Kamp," but the MAGATurd mind is incapable of understanding history and seeing this clearly. 

This is why the rest of us need to stand up and stop it before we're living in Gilead.

Yeah, okay.  🤣

Thanks for underscoring MY point about you going to the DNC Glory Hole to get your marching orders.  Don't forget to wipe your chin when you're done slurping.

It’s a scientific fact that blue hair makes women crazy and fat. 

No more free and fair elections 

Military helped install illegitimate regime

Political enemies are jailed

Free speech is taken away

Places of worship are being targeted 

MSM and social media provides propaganda, misinformation and lies at behest of regime. Goebbels?

Indoctrination of youth

Fauci - Mengele?. 

Regime using alphabet agencies to target and bully opponents.  The SS was the original alphabet agency. 

No similarities at all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

And none of those groups from Proud Boys to Antifa have any power.  Meaningless noise to take the focus off the real evil. 

Imagine thinking that our government colluding with big tech to censor legitimate news stories is good for democracy and the people opposing that are the fascists. I don’t even know what to say to that because it’s so mind-boggling stupid. 

• Like 1

The left literally wants to get rid of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 15th amendments. THAT is how you know who the true fascist Nazis are 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, posty said:

Did Twitter tell you this?

Unnecessary as anyone could figure it out on their own, except jonny, of course.

MAGAturds becoming more unhinged by the day. Their beloved leader is facing serious legal consequences. The walls are closing in. This country is confronting the MAGAturd disease and putting it in its place. The rest of us are armed and ready to fight to make that happen.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturds becoming more unhinged by the day. Their beloved leader is facing serious legal consequences. The walls are closing in. This country is confronting the MAGAturd disease and putting it in its place. The rest of us are armed and ready to fight to make that happen.

Some would call it 'the final solution'....

You really can not make up how closely today's left models their heros, the Nazis. 

trump is now running +6 or +7 ahead of Biden in the polls.  Biden's response is to say white supper is the greatest threat to the nation.  Biden is getting desperate and might face a serious primary challenge.  Rusty is still looney thinking the walls are closing in.

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

trump is now running +6 or +7 ahead of Biden in the polls.  Biden's response is to say white supper is the greatest threat to the nation.  Biden is getting desperate and might face a serious primary challenge.  Rusty is still looney thinking the walls are closing in.

If Biden goes down too much, the Nazis will take him out and look for Plan B. 

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

If it's Trump Vs Biden 2.0 by 2024, there's a good chance that The Big Cheeto will lose a general election. And I'm a Conservative saying that. 

It's very unlikely that Trump will lose the RNC primary in a year's time. So the best chance for the country is if RFK Jr manages to edge out Biden. I am not personally opposed to a Democrat holding POTUS if it's someone reasonable and rational and will end this hard push into woke identity politics.  But the DNC would never support someone like Tulsi Gabbard. I'm not a huge fan of RFK Jr, but at least he's not Biden and he's not Trump. I'd rather it be Nikki Haley or DeSantis, but barring that, it's still better to have RFK Jr than Biden. 

Our economy cannot survive four more years of Biden. If Biden wins 2024 POTUS, then there's a good chance, IMHO, that the American economy will collapse not long after his 2nd term ends. 

I would not compare our current American landscape with Nazi Germany. However I would say the United States is in very bad shape right now and we are headed towards complete social and financial collapse soon. 

I understand why the comparisons are made, but it's just easier IMHO to focus on the current day failures of the Democratic Party and the Biden Administration. Just sticking to the current facts is enough. The radical left and their behavior is so indefensible, that no one needs to look for the sensational or the headline grabbing. Just sticking to the facts and uplifting current information is enough to sink Team Blue in current times. 

This entire conversation is dumb.  If anyone believes that we are like Nazi Germany right now then you're a moron.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This entire conversation is dumb.  If anyone believes that we are like Nazi Germany right now then you're a moron.

No, we're not.  Don't have benefits of fascism, nor suffer the drawbacks.

Benefits such as minimal crime, national/cultural pride, fringe groups marginalized, etc.  On the flip side, a fair court system is nice, and less risk of a leader destroying nation with imperialist goals.

Can't have it all.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You are just oblivious to what is happening because their tactics are Stealth.  Hell,  our CIA imported thousands of the worst Nazis and gave them jobs so they could learn from.  Our intelligence agencies first infiltrated our universities and media to the point where our major media organizations are nothing but a mouthpiece for the government-corporste establishment.  Sure, there are a few small independant voices....but when they get too big like James O'Keefe or Tucker Carlson, they get their homes raided and/or forced out of their position.  Hell, even a peon like me has posts censored by social media such as YouTube and the orders of paid for government trolls.

You are too dumb to see that the Whitmer Kidnapping and January 6th were both orchestrated by CIA operatives.  Forces within our government were the driving force to JFK and several other assassinations.  

Our justice system has become a political piece of crap which has completely lost its sense of fairness and justice.  Certain groups are encouraged to kill and pillage with little or no legal consequences while others are hunted down like animals and have the vook thrown at them for the smallest of crimes.   

People who hold conservative views are treated lower than animals.  Conservatives have no right to defend themselves.  The case of Rittenhouse was a sick form of political prosecution.  Conservative are expected to keep quiet or face censorship and even lose of jobs and possible harassment by the feds.  

We are in a banana Republic where even the people's elected officials are subservient to these massive corporate and beauractric beasts.   Beauracracies are too big and too powerful and Corporations are becoming more and more monopolistic.  And dumbbutts like you remain completely oblivious.  Our Constitution no longer means squat.  We may not be 1940's Germany yet, but that is percosely where we are headed. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You are just oblivious to what is happening because their tactics are Stealth.  Hell,  our CIA imported thousands of the worst Nazis and gave them jobs so they could learn from.  Our intelligence agencies first infiltrated our universities and media to the point where our major media organizations are nothing but a mouthpiece for the government-corporste establishment.  Sure, there are a few small independant voices....but when they get too big like James O'Keefe or Tucker Carlson, they get their homes raided and/or forced out of their position.  Hell, even a peon like me has posts censored by social media such as YouTube and the orders of paid for government trolls.

You are too dumb to see that the Whitmer Kidnapping and January 6th were both orchestrated by CIA operatives.  Forces within our government were the driving force to JFK and several other assassinations.  

Our justice system has become a political piece of crap which has completely lost its sense of fairness and justice.  Certain groups are encouraged to kill and pillage with little or no legal consequences while others are hunted down like animals and have the vook thrown at them for the smallest of crimes.   

People who hold conservative views are treated lower than animals.  Conservatives have no right to defend themselves.  The case of Rittenhouse was a sick form of political prosecution.  Conservative are expected to keep quiet or face censorship and even lose of jobs and possible harassment by the feds.  

We are in a banana Republic where even the people's elected officials are subservient to these massive corporate and beauractric beasts.   Beauracracies are too big and too powerful and Corporations are becoming more and more monopolistic.  And dumbbutts like you remain completely oblivious.  Our Constitution no longer means squat.  We may not be 1940's Germany yet, but that is percosely where we are headed. 

Take a break from the media for a while.