jonmx

German 1930s = USA 2020s

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't follow any politicians and I hear sycophants from both political parties.  I don't believe the majority of the crap I read or hear online or on TV.  It looks to me that jonmx might want to take his own advice. 

Then you have insulation from the manipulation of political zealotry :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Then you have insulation from the manipulation of political zealotry :thumbsup:

I have always hated politics and refuse to be loyal to any one side.  I want what's best for my country.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have always hated politics and refuse to be loyal to any one side.  I want what's best for my country.

A true centrist I tell ya! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

A true centrist I tell ya! 

It's amazing how much this bothers you.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That you’re a centrist? Well you’re not, so that can’t be what bothers me. What else could it be then? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That you’re a centrist? Well you’re not, so that can’t be what bothers me. What else could it be then? 

You bring it up enough.  I don't recall ever calling myself a centrist either.  I don't care to be anything, just independent. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A rational position.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You bring it up enough.  I don't recall ever calling myself a centrist either.  I don't care to be anything, just independent. 

The so-called sides of Republican and Democrat are meaningless.  There are fundamentally two forms of government.  One where the people are sovereign and the government serves them, or one where the government is superior and the people are mere subjects.   The greatness of America was we implemented the first and made the people the kings.  But we have rapidly been declining and moving towards an authoritarian state.  I would vote for RFK jr. in a heartbeat.  The establishment power structure which currently rules our country needs to be torn down and replaced.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It bothers him and the other Trump conservatives because independent thinking makes them uncomfortable with the choice they made. They would rather believe that everyone opposed to them is a radical leftist that hates the USA. 

This is the same reason that so many conservative radio stations are called “The Patriot”; the implication being that if you’re not a conservative you’re not patriotic. It’s the same reason they insist on conflating BLM with Antifa, and insist on describing the various mainstream media companies as a single entity with a leftist agenda. They need to believe they are the good guys in a life and death struggle. It’s a fantasy they will never let go of. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

It starts when you’re always afraid. 

Afraid???  What a moronic comment....it is comprehending what is happening.   If I was afraid I would not say anything.   

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

It bothers him and the other Trump conservatives because independent thinking makes them uncomfortable with the choice they made. They would rather believe that everyone opposed to them is a radical leftist that hates the USA. 

This is the same reason that so many conservative radio stations are called “The Patriot”; the implication being that if you’re not a conservative you’re not patriotic. It’s the same reason they insist on conflating BLM with Antifa, and insist on describing the various mainstream media companies as a single entity with a leftist agenda. They need to believe they are the good guys in a life and death struggle. It’s a fantasy they will never let go of. 

You would not know independant thinking if it slapped you across the face.  I write commentary on topics before anyone discusses it.  You on the other hand spout ideas from people you believe are experts.   On topics like global warming, you only parrot what the establishment experts say.  Same thing with Covid.  Same thing with protests.  Same thing with any topic.   

We watch the same sources.  I see right through the BS of the New York Times or CNN reports.  You simply parrot the idiocracy and fail to see the flaws.  The most ignorant thing you can do is not realize the bias in the sources.  I see the flaws in their logic and understand what they are hiding.   That is was critical and independant thinking is.  Not like what you do, which is let the so-called 'experts' tell tell you what to think. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Afraid???  What a moronic comment....it is comprehending what is happening.   If I was afraid I would not say anything.   

It's a line from a Buffalo Springfield song. I guess it's not played or quoted on www.crazyasfock.com. Must be why you didn't know it.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

You've chosen to ignore content by kutulu. Options 

hmm

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

What exactly do you consider paranoid?

1.  NSA spying on ordinary citizens.

2.  FBI raiding the homes of all Project Veritas reporters and taking confiscating all their electronics because they legally came into possession of Biden's daughter diary.  

3.  Billions and billions of dollars worth in damages by approved of protesters, with relatively a minute number of arrests and pathetic number of prosecutions.  

4.  Government bureaucracies combing social media for politically incorrect postings and asking private companies to censor them.  

5.  Prosecutions of victims who were clearly defending themselves based solely on politics.

6.  FBI active involvement in swaying the outcome of the last two presidential election.  

7.  FBI cooking the books to exaggerate the number of rightwing acts to justify their targeting of rightwing groups 

8.  Over 50 FBI informants on the ground on Jan. 6th, with at least two of them being primary instigators of the breech.

That is not even touching known CIA operations of assassination of leaders, LSD experimentation on citizens, infiltration of universities and media, recruitment of some 1500 Nazis.  

There is a lot of crap our government does which is completely rogue. 

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah that’s not it, new guy.  

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well put and all true.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

What exactly do you consider paranoid?

1.  NSA spying on ordinary citizens.

2.  FBI raiding the homes of all Project Veritas reporters and taking confiscating all their electronics because they legally came into possession of Biden's daughter diary.  

3.  Billions and billions of dollars worth in damages by approved of protesters, with relatively a minute number of arrests and pathetic number of prosecutions.  

4.  Government bureaucracies combing social media for politically incorrect postings and asking private companies to censor them.  

5.  Prosecutions of victims who were clearly defending themselves based solely on politics.

6.  FBI active involvement in swaying the outcome of the last two presidential election.  

7.  FBI cooking the books to exaggerate the number of rightwing acts to justify their targeting of rightwing groups 

8.  Over 50 FBI informants on the ground on Jan. 6th, with at least two of them being primary instigators of the breech.

That is not even touching known CIA operations of assassination of leaders, LSD experimentation on citizens, infiltration of universities and media, recruitment of some 1500 Nazis.  

There is a lot of crap our government does which is completely rogue. 

Wtf is wrong with you?  I was just letting you know what the lyrics to the song were, ya nut job. 

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

hmm

I barely post anymore but whatever, I still block doltaire, so I get it :wave:

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

hmm

Another week and more fascism exposed.  The FBI, DOJ, CIA, and DHS are all simply a branch of the DNC at war with American values outlined in our founding documents.  The biggest threat to Democracy are all these bureaucratic monsters who are at war with the citizens who want freedom.   Eff you leftist Nazis. 

Let me tell you idiots who support these organizations.  You may love them now because they support things you believe in politically (Trump is the devil), but this authoritarian beast is not your friend.  They are just using you and see you as idiots.   They are only interested in money and power.  They are not your friends. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Another week and more fascism exposed.  The FBI, DOJ, CIA, and DHS are all simply a branch of the DNC at war with American values outlined in our founding documents.  The biggest threat to Democracy are all these bureaucratic monsters who are at war with the citizens who want freedom.   Eff you leftist Nazis. 

Let me tell you idiots who support these organizations.  You may love them now because they support things you believe in politically (Trump is the devil), but this authoritarian beast is not your friend.  They are just using you and see you as idiots.   They are only interested in money and power.  They are not your friends. 

Thanks for the advice.  I'll start following trump because he would never do any of that.  Trump is my friend.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Thanks for the advice.  I'll start following trump because he would never do any of that.  Trump is my friend.

Your TDS is raging rather early today. Trump! 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, jonmx said:

They will dump all our bodies in the same mass graves.  The useful idiots will just be closer to the surface.  

45 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I am not a Trump fan.  I would be happy with RFK jr.   Trump had his chance and he fed the beast.   HTH.  

On 5/16/2023 at 8:12 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Well put and all true.

Well put of you are an idiot brain-washed by the Nazis.  You have to complete braindead puppet not to see the mainstream media as a unified voice supporting this road to big government-big Corp. Fascism.   Wake up, open you eyes and think for yourself.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Consider that allowing it today, because it is pointed at someone you detest (Trumo) opens the door to it being used against you or someone you like later.

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Wake up, open you eyes and think for yourself.  

You’ve never thought for yourself. You have been fed every crazy conspiracy theory on the planet and you eagerly swallow most of them whole. Not once in your posts have you ever offered an independent thought or idea. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’ve never thought for yourself. You have been fed every crazy conspiracy theory on the planet and you eagerly swallow most of them whole. Not once in your posts have you ever offered an independent thought or idea. 

Demonstrably false by King Liar.

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

I would be happy with RFK jr.  

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Demonstrably false by King Liar.

RFK JR is the biggest conspiracy nutcase in America right now. To be “happy” with RFK JR is basically admitting you’re part of a cult. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

RFK JR is the biggest conspiracy nutcase in America right now. To be “happy” with RFK JR is basically admitting you’re part of a cult. 

Lol...you are such a f-ing buffoon.  Yes, that is what the dumbasses from your government propaganda sources tell you and you parrot them like the good brownshirt you are.   You are supporting the authoritarian principles which always leads to the death of millions.   At this point in time, you have to have your head completely up your arse to believe one lone nut shot JFK.  We give our intelligence beauracracies a license you lie with zero accountability.  Same with the big Pharma, we give them way too much legal protection and they take advantage hiding all kinds of side effects while banking billions and billions.  It is so f-ing moronic and ironic that you have the gall to accuse me of parroting anyone.  My posts are probably the more unique and original than on this forum.  Meanwhile, I can find your 'thoughts' in the NY Times on any given day.