Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Durham investigation ends with a big fat nothing

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No indictments. I was promised indictments. 

And devastating to whom? All those guys are gone. 

Well Durham let you down like mueller, no surprise. Tapper , a made man in the clintonistas , doesn’t share your trademark Baghdad Bob opinion 

Criminal what they did but as usual nothing will happen. FBI is totally corrupt as we all now know.

FBI SHOULD HAVE NEVER LAUCHED THE TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE - CNN

:lol:

There is a 2800 page thread on Russia! somewhere.  And look at the idiot that started the thread - this is a good time for I told you so.

“ FBI did NOT have any 'factual evidence' to investigate Trump-Russia collusion”

Phuck you Tim you suck. Will anything happen? Of course not but don’t pretend this was a nothingburger. We are so far gone when we can spy on  the president elect with  impunity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If this doesn't prove Timscrotch is just a troll you all are blind.  You should never take anything he posts seriously ever again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

If this doesn't prove Timscrotch is just a troll you all are blind.  You should never take anything he posts seriously ever again.

Blaming the messenger is so typical of you. Hey it’s not my fault that Trump fans have been talking about this investigation for years now, and eagerly looked forward to all the indictments and…nada. But feel free to keep attacking me like the asinine jerk you are. You’re so good at it. 

11 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

“ FBI did NOT have any 'factual evidence' to investigate Trump-Russia collusion”

Phuck you Tim you suck. Will anything happen? Of course not but don’t pretend this was a nothingburger. We are so far gone when we can spy on  the president elect with  impunity.

Will anything happen? Of course not but don’t pretend this was a nothingburger 

By definition: when nothing happens it’s a nothingburger. No pretending necessary 

15 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The Father Trump Revenge Tour 2024-2028 is going to be awesome.  

He’ll have a lot of free time for it (assuming he can avoid prison time.) 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Blaming the messenger is so typical of you. Hey it’s not my fault that Trump fans have been talking about this investigation for years now, and eagerly looked forward to all the indictments and…nada. But feel free to keep attacking me like the asinine jerk you are. You’re so good at it. 

Pretty ballsy post . You walked around for years with a chubby in your pants waiting for mueller. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fox News tries to put the best spin on this they can

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-doj-fbi-failed-uphold-mission-strict-fidelity-law-trump-russia-probe.amp

But there are no criminal charges, no legal wrongdoing, no secret plot by the FBI to take Trump down…nothing. 

You taking glee in what went on here is further proof that you’re an Un- American piece of filth.  Enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Will anything happen? Of course not but don’t pretend this was a nothingburger 

By definition: when nothing happens it’s a nothingburger. No pretending necessary 

Yeah they didn’t attack the president non stop 24/7 and called him a Russian spy. This is totally healthy for our republic. Do you even hear yourself? 

7 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yeah they didn’t attack the president non stop 24/7 and called him a Russian spy. This is totally healthy for our republic. Do you even hear yourself? 

He just lives here.  

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Says the guy who wanted Kavanaugh's career ruined over a debunked 30 year old claim of sexual assault.  But guess who WAS convicted.  Roman Polanski.  And YOU defended him AFTER he was convicted.  Yeah, we know how you roll.  You HAVE to be a troll.  No one is this dumb.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Says the guy who wanted Kavanaugh's career ruined over a debunked 30 year old claim of sexual assault.  But guess who WAS convicted.  Roman Polanski.  And YOU defended him AFTER he was convicted.  Yeah, we know how you roll.  You HAVE to be a troll.  No one is this dumb.

I forgot about his Polanski stance

The FBI and the CIA lied to the American public in the last two potus elections and liberals are good with it. Even had a special counsel appointed based in their lies. They are the ones that run around crying that democracy is at stake.  

RUSSIA! was 1000x worse than anything that happened on 1/6.  This was an attempted coup by the deep stage and intelligence community to circumvent the will of the Republic.  All involved should be tried for treason and anyone pushing the lie was a true insurrectionist.  

• Like 1

CNN and Jake Tapper state it’s bad for the FBI and to a certain extent exonerates Trump and you’d believe by some he said the exact opposite. I listened to it twice just to make sure I didn’t need a hearing aid. 

28 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Pretty ballsy post . You walked around for years with a chubby in your pants waiting for mueller. 

You got the wrong guy. I said Mueller would end up with no Russia connection and I was right. I didn’t expect Trump to obstruct Mueller’s investigation though. 

8 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

RUSSIA! was 1000x worse than anything that happened on 1/6.  This was an attempted coup by the deep stage and intelligence community to circumvent the will of the Republic.  All involved should be tried for treason and anyone pushing the lie was a true insurrectionist.  

It was a stolen presidency, a soft coup , some people deserve to get the wall for their part

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You got the wrong guy. I said Mueller would end up with no Russia connection and I was right. I didn’t expect Trump to obstruct Mueller’s investigation though. 

You’re right as often as Eddie Mush 

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This entire thing should disgust you. You people are clowns, every single one of you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“The Clinton campaign plan to link Trump-Russia - known to the CIA - was briefed to President Obama, VP Biden, AG Lynch, and FBI Director Comey”

Republicans are a threat to democracy!!!

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

No indictments. I was promised indictments. 

And devastating to whom? All those guys are gone. 

Agreed. Jake Tapper is a doofus.

This was all a distraction. We had multiple people in Trump’s campaign that committed crimes. They even were convicted. Funny how the Durham investigation was started right about the same time that the pardons were coming out for these Russian collaborators.

One big thing that is possible now: since the investigation is officially over, FOIA requests need to be honored. There are suspicions that Barr interfered in the investigation on multiple occasions. Communications between him and Durham will probably have to be released.

54 minutes ago, Reality said:

This entire thing should disgust you. You people are clowns, every single one of you.

I feel disgusted for having read even one word by Matt Taibbi. King of the sellouts.

He seems to be ignoring Durham’s main finding: there was a good reason for them to investigate the Trump campaign. Durham’s main complaint was that the FBI made mistakes during said investigation. In that way, perhaps there is something good to be gained. Unfortunately, the genesis of the investigation was political, and now right-wing pols (including Trump himself) are making false claims about the report. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Tim is probably another Rusty alias. 

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I feel disgusted for having read even one word by Matt Taibbi. King of the sellouts.

He seems to be ignoring Durham’s main finding: there was a good reason for them to investigate the Trump campaign. Durham’s main complaint was that the FBI made mistakes during said investigation. In that way, perhaps there is something good to be gained. Unfortunately, the genesis of the investigation was political, and now right-wing pols (including Trump himself) are making false claims about the report. 

Lying on a warrant is a mistake? 

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

sell out? why cause he just reports the news?

the ENTIRE russia hoax was based on a made up dossier, nothing more, there was NO REASON

and the fact that the obungler admin wire tapped the Trump campaign shows it all

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You're a clown.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sell out? why cause he just reports the news?

the ENTIRE russia hoax was based on a made up dossier, nothing more, there was NO REASON

and the fact that the obungler admin wire tapped the Trump campaign shows it all

This is an example of the politicized lies being spouted about the Mueller report and about Durham’s findings. Mueller didn’t say that. Not even Durham said that. But Trump did, so you believe it. The factual findings of Durham’s report were slim to none. Most of it is opinion. And not to say there aren’t some valid critiques of some FBI agents. But this is not an indictment of the FBI as an institution, NOR does it say there was no reason to investigate Trump-Russia connections. Although you might think differently if you watch right-wing media constantly, the Steele Dossier was a very small nugget in a large pile of evidence the Mueller report was based on. You can even read that in the Mueller report itself.

Nothing new in this report. We knew Durham’s job was to attack the FBI and defend Trump. He tried, but in the end he only found one FBI lawyer who plead guilty to one misdemeanor of editing an email. No other convictions. 

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

This is an example of the politicized lies being spouted about the Mueller report and about Durham’s findings. Mueller didn’t say that. Not even Durham said that. But Trump did, so you believe it. The factual findings of Durham’s report were slim to none. Most of it is opinion. And not to say there aren’t some valid critiques of some FBI agents. But this is not an indictment of the FBI as an institution, NOR does it say there was no reason to investigate Trump-Russia connections. Although you might think differently if you watch right-wing media constantly, the Steele Dossier was a very small nugget in a large pile of evidence the Mueller report was based on. You can even read that in the Mueller report itself.

Nothing new in this report. We knew Durham’s job was to attack the FBI and defend Trump. He tried, but in the end he only found one FBI lawyer who plead guilty to one misdemeanor of editing an email. No other convictions. 

no the actual findings were that the steele dossier was paid for by the clinton campaign

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-2022-midterm-elections-business-elections-presidential-elections-5468774d18e8c46f81b55e9260b13e93

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s not contradictory of what I said. Try to put 2 thoughts together. It has long been known where the dossier came from. This is old news. Regardless of where the dossier came from, it was a nearly inconsequential piece of evidence in the Russia-Trump investigation. Go ahead and read the Mueller report again (or at least skim it). You’ll see that the Steele dossier’s questionable veracity was already taken into account when the Mueller report was issued. 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

It was a stolen presidency, a soft coup , some people deserve to get the wall for their part

What was stolen?

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Why aren’t they? It seems like this should be easy. I was told a DA could indict a ham sandwich!

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

That’s not contradictory of what I said. Try to put 2 thoughts together. It has long been known where the dossier came from. This is old news. Regardless of where the dossier came from, it was a nearly inconsequential piece of evidence in the Russia-Trump investigation. Go ahead and read the Mueller report again (or at least skim it). You’ll see that the Steele dossier’s questionable veracity was already taken into account when the Mueller report was issued. 

still searching for someone who voted for Trump cause Russia, they didn't collude, every country wants a particular leader to win, I am sorry your biatch didnt get to be president cause it was her turn.  But I dont see you care when the United States gets involved in every election worldwide