Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Firing Squad, Eletric Chair, or Hanging?

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Michael Jackson drug of choice not available?

Nope. To fawking easy. Gas chamber I left out. Gotta hurt.

If you go firing squad, you hope that the one with the live ammo is a very accurate shooter...

35 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They all sound pretty bad.

That’s the point of the question. 

Worst I ever saw and want to take back I saw it online was a Taliban tribe that put gasoline on a tire, put it over his wife’s head and… That would be the fawking worst way. 

Just shoot me. Done. Reason why I even posted this is I watched a documentary last nigh and the man gave them a choice. Creepy as fawk.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

That’s the point of the question. 

Worst I ever saw and want to take back I saw it online was a Taliban tribe that put gasoline on a tire, put it over his wife’s head and… That would be the fawking worst way. 

Just shoot me. Done. Reason why I even posted this is I watched a documentary last nigh and the man gave them a choice. Creepy as fawk.

2 hours ago, posty said:

If you go firing squad, you hope that the one with the live ammo is a very accurate shooter...

My understanding is that only one does not have live ammo.  Exactly the opposite of your assumption.  Oh, and at the distances firing squads shoot even an extremely average shooter is going to hit the mark.

43 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

My understanding is that only one does not have live ammo.  Exactly the opposite of your assumption.  Oh, and at the distances firing squads shoot even an extremely average shooter is going to hit the mark.

There can be only one that doesn’t and nobody knows.

For the least pain-firing squad.

For the final hurrah to make an impression on how much an idiot you are-     hanging.

obviously I go for the hanging.   Steps, hood, chewing gum, last words.  classic.

if you are doing the hanging it is advisable to take a laxative before the event.

I have thought about this.

27 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

There can be only one that doesn’t and nobody knows.

50 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Guillotine sounds pretty quick. Plus it’s showy.

It’s so quick that a severed head remains fully conscious for up to 10 seconds. There’s a documented case where a Doctor asked that his severed head immediately be raised up facing his friends.  He told his friends beforehand that he would blink rapidly if if he could see them.  He blinked.

48 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It’s so quick that a severed head remains fully conscious for up to 10 seconds. There’s a documented case where a Doctor asked that his severed head immediately be raised up facing his friends.  He told his friends beforehand that he would blink rapidly if if he could see them.  He blinked.

That sounds like a guy that would do anything for a laugh

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Guillotine sounds pretty quick. Plus it’s showy.

I laughed.

14 hours ago, shadrap said:

For the least pain-firing squad.

For the final hurrah to make an impression on how much an idiot you are-     hanging.

obviously I go for the hanging.   Steps, hood, chewing gum, last words.  classic.

if you are doing the hanging it is advisable to take a laxative before the event.

I have thought about this.

Chewing gum during a hanging does not sound safe, you could choke...

• Haha 3

your mom gave me herpes, isn't that enough?

16 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Ah yes, you are correct...  For some reason I thought it was the opposite...  Thanks for the correction...