Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Never been to Sonic

and killing an employee at a Sonic Drive-In restaurant in Texas after an argument in the parking lot, authorities said.

Matthew Davis, 32, was working at the Sonic Drive-In on Saturday night and confronted Angel Gomez, 20, because he was “being disorderly in the parking lot,” police in Keene said.

“The argument soon became physical. During the altercation, a juvenile … a passenger in the suspect’s vehicle, retrieved a firearm and fired multiple shots, striking the victim,” Keene police said in a statement on Facebook.

Police Chief James Kidd told CNN at least six shots were fired from an “AR-style 22 rifle,” striking Davis.

Officers received a 911 call around 9:40 p.m. and when they arrived they tended to Davis. He was airlifted to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.

Gomez and the 12-year-old had already fled the scene, police said.

Gomez returned to the parking lot where he was taken into custody. Officers later located the juvenile and recovered several firearms when he was taken into custody, police said

Did the hedgehog survive?  I don't mean Ron Jeremy either...

I've never been to a Sonic either. 

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I've never been to a Sonic either. 

But have you ever been to you? 🤔

Theres one 1/2 a mile from my house and I never have been either.   There' a Culvers in the same general area, and I do like that

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I never been to Sonic but I kinda like their commercials, say the burgers are insane there.

But they sure know how to use them, they don't abuse them, never gonna lose them, what does it matter...

• Like 1

The last time I went through Sonic drive-through, some dude who had just driven up to the window had a stroke or something and was slumped back in his seat. The car was still in drive, and he had his foot on the brake pedal.

I walked over and either put he car in park or turned it off. I can't remember.

The dude was just sitting there looking 😵, with bulging eyes and his tongue hanging out.

I've always wondered whether he survived.