Patented Phil

“Look at me! I’m woke, I love trans people, and I’m a focking LOON!”

She will stop fighting for them when a different 'race' is pushed by the power brokers ...

30 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

WTF did I just watch? :wacko:

She definitely needs to switch to decaf. 

From what I gather she is filibustering some anti-LGBTQ legislation. 

5 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

The best is when the other Legislators start getting concerned and head for the exit. 😆

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Uhm...no.  she seems to be protesting some legislation she disagrees with.

She made a compelling case by articulating her position so well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, squistion said:

What’s anti lgbtq about it? 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Imagine a conservative doing this for a pro-life, 2A or border bill. 

Yeah, I can’t either. 

White leftist woman are the most miserable and unhinged members of our society. Give them power and they become dangerous.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, squistion said:

You’re a tool

you consider a law that keeps kids from sterilizing and mutilating their bodies as being anti-gay 

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Whyyyy is it always white chicks?  Whyyyyy

Because they’re fat. Society doesn’t value fat white women. They know this and lash out.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s anti lgbtq about it? 

The bill wouldn’t allow transgender people under 19 years old to undergo gender surgery, with a few exceptions.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/20/nebraska-state-sen-machaela-cavanaugh-flips-out-debating-ban-on-sex-change-surgeries-for-minors/

1 hour ago, squistion said:

The bill wouldn’t allow transgender people under 19 years old to undergo gender surgery, with a few exceptions.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/20/nebraska-state-sen-machaela-cavanaugh-flips-out-debating-ban-on-sex-change-surgeries-for-minors/

Yeah, that's not anti-lgb by a longshot.  That's common sense, something you and your side are in serious short supply of.

GTFO with your gaslighting, revisionist history and deliberate mischaracterizations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, squistion said:

So?

Kids can't drink alcohol until 21 but they can freely have their bodies mutilated by fruit loop surgeons?

You are focking weird.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, that's not anti-lgb by a longshot.  That's common sense, something you and your side are in serious short supply of.

GTFO with your gaslighting, revisionist history and deliberate mischaracterizations.

A law that discriminates against trans folks is not anti-LGBT?

Okie Dokie Pokie, if you say so. :lol:

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

It doesn't discriminate. people that aren't trans couldn't get their penises chopped off either. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, squistion said:

It's anti gender mutilation surgery of minors, not anti LGBT.  HTH

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's anti gender mutilation surgery of minors, not anti LGBT.  HTH

Riiiiiiiight.

• Like 1

The talking point is that the laws are about mutilation. But you can see the actual text of the law, and it goes much farther.

Also, people under 19 can get cosmetic surgery on your chest in Nebraska… as long as it’s NOT for gender reassignment. So yeah, that’s specifically and clearly discrimination.

https://nebraskalegislature.gov/FloorDocs/108/PDF/Intro/LB574.pdf

Just blithely spout the talking points… or read the actual law, which bans just anything medical (not just surgery) that would “Instill or create physiological or anatomical characteristics that resemble a sex different from the individual’s biological sex.”

This is absolutely discrimination against transgender youth. It’s not well-meaning. And if it was REALLY about protecting the children, then breast augmentation for biological teen girls would be illegal too. It’s not, but an trans girl is not allowed to get it - discriminatory. Even liposuction is off the table … if they think you’re doing it for purposes of gender transitioning. But it’s ok if you’re just fat? Pretty sure the risk is the same no matter the reason for the liposuction,

These kind of medical decisions should be made by patients, their doctors, and if they are a minor, the parents. Why is the state getting in there at all? Massive government overreach into people’s lives for no reason, other than virtue signaling from politicians that they’re gonna stop the woke trans movement… which I guess they think will lead to election victories. If the majority of the electorate in Nebraska is anything like the “burn the tranny witches” types posting online, then I guess it will work.

• Haha 2

I'm old enough to remember when conservatives didn't want the govt interfering in their personal lives.

• Thanks 1

On 5/20/2023 at 6:21 PM, Patented Phil said:

The best is when the other Legislators start getting concerned and head for the exit. 😆

Well, after the cogent explanation of her points, spelled out as such an irrefuttable syllogism, who could disagree with her?

I knew you were a loon, but didn't peg you as woke or loving trans people.  Thanks for letting us know, I guess. 

On 5/21/2023 at 6:41 AM, avoiding injuries said:

Imagine a conservative doing this for a pro-life, 2A or border bill. 

Yeah, I can’t either. 

I can imagine MTG doing this.  She's nuts.

11 hours ago, dogcows said:

The talking point is that the laws are about mutilation. But you can see the actual text of the law, and it goes much farther.

Also, people under 19 can get cosmetic surgery on your chest in Nebraska… as long as it’s NOT for gender reassignment. So yeah, that’s specifically and clearly discrimination.

https://nebraskalegislature.gov/FloorDocs/108/PDF/Intro/LB574.pdf

Just blithely spout the talking points… or read the actual law, which bans just anything medical (not just surgery) that would “Instill or create physiological or anatomical characteristics that resemble a sex different from the individual’s biological sex.”

This is absolutely discrimination against transgender youth. It’s not well-meaning. And if it was REALLY about protecting the children, then breast augmentation for biological teen girls would be illegal too. It’s not, but an trans girl is not allowed to get it - discriminatory. Even liposuction is off the table … if they think you’re doing it for purposes of gender transitioning. But it’s ok if you’re just fat? Pretty sure the risk is the same no matter the reason for the liposuction,

These kind of medical decisions should be made by patients, their doctors, and if they are a minor, the parents. Why is the state getting in there at all? Massive government overreach into people’s lives for no reason, other than virtue signaling from politicians that they’re gonna stop the woke trans movement… which I guess they think will lead to election victories. If the majority of the electorate in Nebraska is anything like the “burn the tranny witches” types posting online, then I guess it will work.

LOL, you're funny.

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I can imagine MTG doing this.  She's nuts.

By no means am I standing up for MTG here, but it’s absurd to think a non-liberal politician would act like the woman in the video. That’s severe mental illness that wouldn’t get through a republican primary. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm old enough to remember when conservatives didn't want the govt interfering in their personal lives.

I’m old enough to remember when many American men weren’t eunuchs and would never think mutilating children was ok. You’re the Eunuch.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

By no means am I standing up for MTG here, but it’s absurd to think a non-liberal politician would act like the woman in the video. That’s severe mental illness that wouldn’t get through a republican primary. 

Oh, I know you're not standing up for her, I'm just saying that I can see her doing something like this... that's all.  She's very over the top nuts.... just like this woman.

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

George Santos?

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

George Santos?

You realize I’m talking specifically about the video in this thread, right? Feel free to post comparatives. 

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

You realize I’m talking specifically about the video in this thread, right? Feel free to post comparatives. 

I did not realize that.

59 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

She is a Loon. Is it reasonable to read Green Eggs and Ham for like 20 hrs?

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

really, so you think that conservatives never wanted a drinking age? smoking age? 

Conservatives are the ones that want age minimums on tatts 

leave kids alone