GutterBoy

Cancel Target

Every day it's something new with these focking retards, you can't make this up.

A partnership with a satanist? 😂

It's crazy the amount of things I've been boycotting for years that are all of sudden trendy to boycott. 

I'll be sure to tell my daughter who loves target that she's a groomer.

She even said "period" so there is no debate.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You guys invented cancel culture, reap what you sow, b!tch.

I thought cancel culture was dumb from the left, and I think it's dumb from the right.  Stop with the "you guys" bs

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I thought cancel culture was dumb from the left, and I think it's dumb from the right.  Stop with the "you guys" bs

Yep.  I remember all the threads about cancel culture from the left and links to Twitter that you posted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Never see you complaining when the left does it though 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Yep.  I remember all the threads about cancel culture from the left and links to Twitter that you posted.

Along with all the posts where I defended and supported it too.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Haven't seen anything from the left since the Aunt Jemima/Redskins/Uncle Ben BS.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Haven't seen anything from the left since the Aunt Jemima/Redskins/Uncle Ben BS.

LOL

Just now, Gladiators said:

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Bingo.  Yet screeches about it all the time today.  What a hack.   

Satan respects pronouns. 

What a load of shiiite. 

Satan doesn't "respect" pronouns. The Church of Satan members mainly don't give a shiiite what your pronouns are; you want to call yourself a donkey, go for it. But don't force other people to. They are accepting of LGBTQ+ members, but also ask that they take personal responsibility. If another member doesn't want to call them by their pronouns, then the LGBTQ person needs to accept that and not freak out.  They were actually one of the first organized religions to accept lesbian/gay members back in 1966. It's about personal responsibility, consent, and being a self aware and mature adult. 

They've actually LOST members from being asked/force to conform to beliefs like "must use pronouns" and that garbage. 

Crap like the above really reinforces the fact that NO ONE knows anything about the Church of Satan. 

**My cousin and her husband were CoS members for YEARS. I've had several conversations with her and he about this, and I've also done my own research.**

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Seriously? 

It’s a money grab for these companies but just leave kids out of it , it’s simple. I see no reason the lgbtq community can’t be exploited like the straight community 

Bud Light was an easy boycott , Target is almost impossible 

I’ve seen tender hearts upset at Petco/Petsmart pride displays 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Satan respects pronouns. 

What a load of shiiite. 

Satan doesn't "respect" pronouns. The Church of Satan members mainly don't give a shiiite what your pronouns are; you want to call yourself a donkey, go for it. But don't force other people to. They are accepting of LGBTQ+ members, but also ask that they take personal responsibility. If another member doesn't want to call them by their pronouns, then the LGBTQ person needs to accept that and not freak out.  They were actually one of the first organized religions to accept lesbian/gay members back in 1966. It's about personal responsibility, consent, and being a self aware and mature adult. 

They've actually LOST members from being asked/force to conform to beliefs like "must use pronouns" and that garbage. 

Crap like the above really reinforces the fact that NO ONE knows anything about the Church of Satan. 

**My cousin and her husband were CoS members for YEARS. I've had several conversations with her and he about this, and I've also done my own research.**

Doesn't the fact that Satan respects pronouns means that he doesn't care what they are?  It's not "Satan says must use pronouns", it's that if you do use pronouns, Satan aint gonna give a sh1t, as opposed to a Maga that throws a hissy fit anytime a pronoun is used, right?

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Seriously? 

Share.

Everyone who is calling me out on this, please share.

28 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You guys invented cancel culture, reap what you sow, b!tch.

You're becoming them

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Doesn't the fact that Satan respects pronouns means that he doesn't care what they are?  It's not "Satan says must use pronouns", it's that if you do use pronouns, Satan aint gonna give a sh1t, as opposed to a Maga that throws a hissy fit anytime a pronoun is used, right?

Respect = due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.

Satan doesn't give a shiiite about your "feelings" or traditions. Do what you want, but be responsible and self ware. Leave others the fock alone and let them do what they want too. Take care of yourself, let others deal with themselves. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're becoming them

I don't care if blue hairs aren't able to groom children anymore into their disgusting lifestyle. I call that a win.

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Satan doesn't give a shiiite about your "feelings" or traditions. Do what you want, but be responsible and self ware. Leave others the fock alone and let them do what they want too. Take care of yourself, let others deal with themselves. 

What if satan isn't real?

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Do you think Satan get upset when he hears someone use a pronoun?

37 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Voting with your wallet is good consumerism. 

Would you eat at a restaurant where you felt the food was unsafe, the place was filthy and the service was horrible? For whatever reason you wouldn't like the restaurant, even if it's because the owner said and did things in public that you found distasteful, it's your discretion in how you choose to spend your money. 

No one is holding a gun to your head to walk into and pay your hard earned money within a restaurant that you find distasteful and a non value, for whatever reason. 

I actually don't have a problem when radical leftists PEACEFULLY boycott some business. I don't have a problem with leftists refuse to buy MyPillow stuff. 

You appear to have a problem with basic consumerism in application. Otherwise what would be the point of starting the thread and mocking the woman in the social media video in the first place and imply she's a r****d? 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Do you think Satan get upset when he hears someone use a pronoun?

Yes. 

Lakes of hellfire for all. 

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What if satan isn't real?

That's cool too.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not only gays, but SATAN!!!!

I would like to splash the love of Jesus all over her face

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Twats like you got in line.  Good boy.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Twats like you got in line.  Good boy.  

Shouldn't you be standing in front of target holding a "NO SATAN" sign?

• Haha 2

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Shouldn't you be standing in front of target holding a "NO SATAN" sign?

No. I don’t believe in Satan. 

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

satan isn't real

Fixed

John 8:44.  You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not In The Truth, becomes there Is No Truth In Him. When he Speak A Lie, he speak of his Own, for he Is A Liar, and the father of it.  

Only fools not believe that satin indeed exists, and Bigger Fools follow him.   

I agree with those two woman , time is now to stop this bs.  I love it when I go to a store and see some fool dressed in the clothing of the opposite sex, I love telling them just ridiculous they look, oh the pain on their faces is priceless to me, Fools   

God Bless.  

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. I don’t believe in Satan. 

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Only fools not believe that satin indeed exists 

weepaws finally gets something right

Target is the White Walmart. Raciss