GutterBoy

Cancel Target

Looks like another loss for the woke agenda. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s funny cause he seems as gay as the day is long.

He's a Christian musician.  Dollar to donut he's molested a kid.

I was at Target just yesterday.  I saw this section, it was small and over by the Women's clothes.  I walked right past it and bought my stuff.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

I was at Target just yesterday.  I saw this section, it was small and over by the Women's clothes.  I walked right past it and bought my stuff.

You didn’t get triggered and make a Tik Tok video about grooming??? :o 

11 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

You sound like a normal person.

10 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

You walked right past it and bought your stuff in the women's clothes section?   Did you get yourself a nice pair of fock me pumps?  😉

43 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Congratulations on acting like an adult! Are you available for tutoring the GC adults that act like preschoolers?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

Transphobe

• Haha 1

I find it hilarious that it’s completely fine for liberals to boycott stuff but conservatives do it? Leftists like gutterboy get in a tizzy and complain while also trying to make it seem like him and his side has NEVER done that 😂

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I believe Satin and Silk are the Thai twins at the local gentlemen's club.

I've been at their pad.  It was pretty spicy.

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

So Target has it in full reverse trying to undo the damage they caused themselves.  🤣🤣

Here's what's interesting about the Anheuser Busch situation. The sponsorship was rooted in some internal controversy several years prior, where LGBT activist organizations said AB was bigoted for donating to certain causes that were perceived as "anti-LGBT"

So the Mulvaney thing was an appeasement strategy. But then it backfired and now there's a boycott, then trying to salvage some reversal got a boycott from the LGBT/woke side too. 

You are damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's a lose/lose situation. What's going to happen is major corporations will just plain stop giving to causes period. Can't be cancelled to giving to the "wrong one" if you give nothing. 

The DNC and the Democratic Party are heavily reliant on "small dollar donations" That has taken a massive hit in the last two years. 2020 was a peak run for SDD for political campaigns. What did people donating get back for their contributions? Better schools? Safer streets? Better cost of living? More job opportunities? They got nothing. Less than nothing. 

Team Blue, based on the radical left, is essentially self imploding their funding pathways. You can't win elections without money and no one wants to give now. 

You couldn't write a sitcom with a plot this stupid, even if you got Chuck Lorre and the cast of The Big Bang Theory to show up. So it is hilarious. The Democratic Party is basically doing their best to make themselves financially cratered. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

I was there recently too. Saw it. Walked by. Meh. 

I did see this tho: 

https://nypost.com/2023/05/23/target-holds-emergency-meeting-over-lgbtq-merchandise-in-southern-stores/

Target is also in the news because numerous media organizations are lying about theft from its stores. News reports claimed Target lost $500 million due to “organized retail theft.” However, the $500 million number was their total “shrink” which includes all sorts of things such as damaged products, internal mistakes and theft, and shoplifting is only a small part of that. And organized crime is even a smaller amount. It turns out outlets all the way from CBS News to Business Insider to the NY Post exaggerated the amount by 20X at least (in the case of the NY Post, they rounded up $500 million to a BILLION so they exaggerated by 40X).

https://popular.info/p/off-target

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Target is also in the news because numerous media organizations are lying about theft from its stores. News reports claimed Target lost $500 million due to “organized retail theft.” However, the $500 million number was their total “shrink” which includes all sorts of things such as damaged products, internal mistakes and theft, and shoplifting is only a small part of that. And organized crime is even a smaller amount. It turns out outlets all the way from CBS News to Business Insider to the NY Post exaggerated the amount by 20X at least (in the case of the NY Post, they rounded up $500 million to a BILLION so they exaggerated by 40X).

https://popular.info/p/off-target

😆

I think target really screwed up pivoting so fast. It would’ve been hard to to a lengthy siege as opposed to bud light. Now the crowd is emboldened, the barbarians are at the gate

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I defended and supported it too.

Here is a prime example of the confusion  & hypocrisy that is rotting our society....

• Thanks 1

Gutter really is consumed with this stuff, 24/7/365. Come up for air, take a breath, bud.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yep, because I think it's ridiculous and to point out hypocrisy.   I'm not much for boycotting companies for political reasons and if I did I wouldn't be posting about it on social media.

Do you view targeting children with gay and trans clothing as political? I’m genuinely curious. 

Swung past the local Target yesterday, out of curiousity.   No protesters outside.  Parking lot as full as I have eveer seen it. One data point in a vast galaxy of potential data points.

11 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Do you view targeting children with gay and trans clothing as political? I’m genuinely curious. 

I don't see the clothing that Target is selling as being political.

14 hours ago, BillyKing said:

I find it hilarious that it’s completely fine for liberals to boycott stuff but conservatives do it? Leftists like gutterboy get in a tizzy and complain while also trying to make it seem like him and his side has NEVER done that 😂

Could you share a link to the thread that is supporting the boycott you're referring to?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Could you share a link to the thread that is supporting the boycott you're referring to?

Why do you pretend to be a centrist? 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why do you pretend to be a centrist? 

I don't pretend to be anything.  I have yet to see anyone prove why I am so liberal.

Why don't you actually pay attention to the posts I make that conservative.  There's plenty, they just get ignored.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't pretend to be anything.  I have yet to see anyone prove why I am so liberal.

Why don't you actually pay attention to the posts I make that conservative.  There's plenty, they just get ignored.

Why do people get so caught up in labeling of others?  It's so tribal.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Exactly what a liberal would say! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Insecurity :dunno:

Here's a video fact checking the libsoftiktok video that went viral yesterday.

tldr; the "tuck" bathing suit, not kids clothing, adult clothing that she brought to the kids section and lied about.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Still in.  Dodgers too. 

Safe to say you will boycott any entity that supports LGBTQ?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Safe to say you will boycott any entity that supports LGBTQ?

Definitely the ones I don’t use.  And just the tranny stuff. It’s an abomination.  

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Good find. Have to wonder why they lie.

Because it is easy, the outrage causes clicks, and stupid people (Like HT) thrive on being outraged about things. It's their lifeblood. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Because it is easy, the outrage causes clicks, and stupid people (Like HT) thrive on being outraged about things. It's their lifeblood. 

Also to add

1) Lots of people don't like transgenders, and gays, so if they can paint transgenders as being evil, they can eradicate them.  A real easy way to make people scared is to say they are coming after your kids.  People will immediately be against trans and gays if they are trying to abuse your kids.

2) They are trying to win an election.  We've seen the right paint the left as the trans party, the pedo party, so that's another easy way to gain support.  Hey vote for me, because the other guy is trying to rape your kid.

The good thing is this only applies to the dumbest of the dumb.  The bad thing is there are lots of dumb people in this world that eat up this BS.

Target removed items made by the Satanist.  Winning.