GutterBoy

Cancel Target

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

It is bizarre how obsessed you 2 are with what people choose to do with their own money.   Do you guys have a ton of stock in these companies or something?

Nope.  I've already explained why.  It's entertainment.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

How did you hear about Target and people wanting to boycott them?

I heard it from gutter losing his shlt over a video of a random woman looking for clicks this AM.  

Just now, Gladiators said:

Here

Same with me.  This thread was started because of a TikTok video that was shared on Twitter and went viral though.

I’ll still shop at Target when it’s convenient. I don’t really care and I would have probably made a crack about the stuff as well had I seen it in our Target. It doesn’t bother me people don’t want to shop there though. Everyone has the right to spend their dollars where they want. Ultimately it is a business call for their CEO and his management team. His tenure and salary depend on the success of their stores. I’m sure at this point he just wishes this could quietly go away because right now he likely has both “sides” not happy with Target. 

My local Target sells bud Light and does not prevent persons driving fords from shopping there.  I hear they accomodate shoppers regardless of race, creed, color, sexual orientation or illness.  They even accomodate Patriots fans.

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

My local Target sells bud Light and does not prevent persons driving fords from shopping there.  I heasr they accomodate shoppers regardless of race, creed, color, sexual orientation or illness.  They even accomodate Patriots fans. 

You already mentioned sexual orientation.  :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now Ford backed down. AM radios stay. Winning.  

The rainbow truck?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Same with me.  This thread was started because of a TikTok video that was shared on Twitter and went viral though.

I saw #boycotttarget trending on Twitter, and then saw the video and laughed about another maga hissy fit, so I created this thread for laughs.

This is me throwing a tantrum.

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The rainbow truck?

Bet it doesn’t happen again. 

On 5/23/2023 at 2:05 PM, GutterBoy said:

While I agree with you that this clothing line is over the top, and I would never buy any of these clothes for myself or my kids, we do kinda live in a free country, and Target is allowed to sell clothing that they think people will buy.  If no one buys it, then they'll stop selling it.

Trying to shut down a company because you don't like some of the clothing they sell is about as douchey as anyone can get.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I saw #boycotttarget trending on Twitter, and then saw the video and laughed about another maga hissy fit, so I created this thread for laughs.

This is me throwing a tantrum.

Doesn’t look to me like you created it just for laughs. Seems as though it bothers you that people are trying to shut down a company.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Doesn’t look to me like you created it just for laughs. Seems as though it bothers you that people are trying to shut down a company.

There you go again, pointing out what Gutterboy said.  It’s only the last thing he said that counts. Come on now. 

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

He's consumed with this shlt, spends every walking moment here and in these types of threads.

17 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I think it's wrong but I'm not losing sleep over it.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I think it's wrong but I'm not losing sleep over it.

Or missing any work either I guess. Lol.  

• Haha 2

Made the national news.  The entire nation just heard about Target carrying a swimsuit for trannys that comes with a string to help them hide their c0ck and balls. 🤣🤣🤣

:overhead:

Now the trannies are mad - Target removes items and moves displays to the back of the store.  

Stock down another 3% 

:lol:

I think target will weather this. Wal Mart is just too trashy for a lot of people.  But it’s fun watching them spin. 

4 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

...I’m sure at this point he just wishes this could quietly go away because right now he likely has both “sides” not happy with Target. 

What's hilarious is that this all incentivizes every major corporation to not donate to anyone anymore. No causes. Nothing. So many of these activist organizations rely on corporate donations and support to survive. 

All this endless cancelling and the non stop purity tests basically self imploded their own cottage industry. 

Jesse Jackson was the first grifter to really stabilize and maximize what amounts to corporate PR extortion. But even he realized you only pushed hard enough to get the money, you don't keep hitting the gas pedal and run over the golden gooses. 

When it comes to pure woke, you can be a grifter. Or you can be a zealot. But you can't be both at the same time. 

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Glad you guys are happy that you threatened innocent people in order to stop them from selling items that hurt your feelings.

Yeah, all of a sudden Target cares about employee safety. The hordes of shoplifters that ply their trade at their stores don’t concern them though.  Or the looters. 

• Thanks 2

Bud Light dropped Mulvaney and put their marketing director into hiding because they feared for their safety. 

🤣

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Bud Light dropped Mulvaney and put their marketing director into hiding because they feared for their safety. 

🤣

Is this the woman (?) who executed BL or is it the ex-CIA fella that authorized the campaign?

Target should put a kiosk in their stores directing mentally ill people to services that can help them and maybe they won’t have their bodies mutilated beyond repair.  

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What's wrong with a parent buying their child a rainbow colored pride shirt?

Because it is really stupid. "Pride" is moronic. Would you wear clothing that expresses pride in banging chicks? Of course not. Because you aren't a moron. 

Would you buy your kid a shirt that says "My dad loves boobs "?

Nope. Because you aren't a pervert. 

6 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

Because it is really stupid. "Pride" is moronic. Would you wear clothing that expresses pride in banging chicks? Of course not. Because you aren't a moron. 

I would agree that any pride shirt that expresses pride in banging dudes or "my dad luvs c0ck" shirts are stupid too.

7 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

I don't care if a parent buys their 8 year old a Pride shirt though, regardless if I would for mine.  They can do their thing and I'll do mine and we can all be happy.

• Like 1

:lol: 

• Haha 1

Does Target sell goods made by slave labor in other countries too? Like Disney and the evil Wal- Mart? 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't care if a parent buys their 8 year old a Pride shirt though, regardless if I would for mine.  They can do their thing and I'll do mine and we can all be happy.

Sorta like people can choose not to shop at a place for whatever reasons they choose.  They do their thing you do yours.  

See how easy this is?

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Sorta like people can choose not to shop at a place for whatever reasons they choose.  They do their thing you do yours.  

See how easy this is?

I do see how easy it is.  I will still make fun of those people though.  Those types of people make me laugh.

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

See how easy this is?

Exactly

My wife shops there on occasion. Mostly on line. She said she’s not going to for a while, see what happens, if they show enough contrition.  I’m about to allow Bud products back into my home. But not Bud light. That brand must be sacrificed as a symbol.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My wife shops there on occasion. Mostly on line. She said she’s not going to for a while, see what happens, if they show enough contrition.  I’m about to allow Bud products back into my home. But not Bud light. That brand must be sacrificed as a symbol.  

What a hero you are! To protest the farmers receiving giant government subsidies and voting for Republicans I'm going to stop eating turnips and brussel sprouts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys are telling me that you wouldn't laugh seeing your baby wear a shirt like this?  They always make me laugh.

https://www.funnyshirts.org/design/14051/I+Heart+Boobies?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjryjBhD0ARIsAMLvnF_8ewRDy1b-QgauWAXh2w4H2UeqSp_qbYQJmIK9dRBDdjpEOTv5cg0aAlPJEALw_wcB

Not the same thing. Babies wearing I love boobies shirts is funny because breastfeeding, er I mean chest feeding.

Kids wearing pride stuff is because the parents are woke and want their kids to represent guys liking sausage or women scissoring. This is dumb for the same reason it would be dumb for kids to wear shirts in support of guys wanting beefdrapes or women wanting that guy nick from bachelor party.

It would be creepy just like wearing pride stuff is creepy. 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I do see how easy it is.  I will still make fun of those people though.  Those types of people make me laugh.

People are easy to laugh at, drag queens are funny to laugh at.

I saw this fat ass man in a mini skirt that was too tight with a moustache, it looked so funny.

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

People are easy to laugh at, drag queens are funny to laugh at.

I saw this fat ass man in a mini skirt that was too tight with a moustache, it looked so funny.

I would laugh as well.  I would not take offense or get upset like others.

I was remembering T-shirts purchased at the State Fair back in the 60's.  Not Target, but the State fair.  I don't remember Target being around then.  The fair was selling shirts to kids, mostly.  Among the selections was one with two geese flying with the one in the rear bumped up against the one in the front and with a silly smile on its face, the caption was Fly United, United Airlines tag line at the time.  Another was of a beaver gnawing at a tree, the caption was Eat a beaver, Save a tree.  Society survived.