GutterBoy

Cancel Target

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I was remembering T-shirts purchased at the State Fair back in the 60's.  Not Target, but the State fair.  I don't remember Target being around then.  The fair was selling shirts to kids, mostly.  Among the selections was one with two geese flying with the one in the rear bumped up against the one in the front and with a silly smile on its face, the caption was Fly United, United Airlines tag line at the time.  Another was of a beaver gnawing at a tree, the caption was Eat a beaver, Save a tree.  Society survived.

We've turned into a society that gets upset by just about anything and feels the need to let everyone know about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We've turned into a society that gets upset by just about anything and feels the need to let everyone know about it.

I bought the Panama Red shirt featuring a cartoon bandito character with a hand rolled smoking product glommed on to his lip.  Adults thought it was a Frito bandito character.   

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We have turned into a society that accepts vulgarity and perversion in the public space. When I see someone with a “Fock Joe Biden” shirt, or flag on their house, want to kick their ass. Just because you desire to appear to be above it all doesn’t mean everyone has that same desire. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I would laugh as well.  I would not take offense or get upset like others.

I don`t either, we just laugh at them.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When I see someone with a “Fock Joe Biden” shirt, or flag on their house, want to kick their ass.

This surprises me.  I'm impressed.  I think they are stupid as well.

Haven't we had vulgar and perverted items in the public space for a long time though?  That's not something new.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This surprises me.  I'm impressed.  I think they are stupid as well.

Haven't we had vulgar and perverted items in the public space for a long time though?  That's not something new.

Not at this level. I don’t recall any “Fock Bill Clinton” flags flying on someone’s house or on a bumper sticker. Nor do I recall celebrating and encouraging legit mental illness in retail spaces.  I’m reminded of a few years ago when I had some of my friends over for beers. My kids came to say hello, and while they were there my friend wqs letting some f-bombs go. I told him to cool it with that. His reply? “Well, they’re going to hear it at some point”.  And I said yeah, but not today, and not here.  Same thing with all this gay and trans shite being pushed. I’m aware my kids will learn all about it at some point. But not today. Let them be kids. It doesn’t last forever. 

• Like 2

Just now, Baker Boy said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/target-partners-org-pushing-kids-genders-secretly-changed-schools-without-parental-consent

Target partners with org pushing for kids' genders to be secretly changed in schools without parental consent

'We... continue to support their mission,' Target Corporation said about GLSEN

Thanks.  They are now on perma ban.  

7 year olds decide they are non-binary now. Groomed.  

• Like 1

Shockingly, Target has given millions of dollars to GLSEN, who wants to make LGBTQ “more visible” in elementary school curriculum. 

33 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Full on psychotic.  

You spelled kvnt wrong

• Thanks 2

Gutterboy is 2-fer-2 on early identification of which boycotts will work and which won't. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Gutterboy is 2-fer-2 on early identification of which boycotts will work and which won't. 

Target is not going out of business.  Neither is inbev.

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

They don't need to go out of business. They and the rest of corporate America just need to stop screaming tranny nonsense into everybody's face. I think they're getting the message that the average person is fed-the-fock up.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Major corporations will change their hiring practices within their marketing / advertising departments. 

Right now, most will review their existing personnel ranks and will proactively look to purge all potential future "threats" that might infuse woke and identity politics and destroy the companies brand equity. There is a fiduciary obligation to the shareholders. That's an element of this discussion that is often ignored. 

No one wants to be the next Anheuser Busch. The Young Turks, I don't agree with them on each and every point they make, but they are giving a different perspective on this controversy. 

Your positions consistently attempt to rob any practical discussion of the actual context behind it. The world is actually bigger than just how you feel as an individual. But it's your free speech. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2023 at 1:06 PM, Fnord said:

What a hero you are! To protest the farmers receiving giant government subsidies and voting for Republicans I'm going to stop eating turnips and brussel sprouts.

He’s not protesting farmers, dumb-ass.  He’s protesting Target.  And I’m just spitballing here, but I think it’s quite possible he’s still going to buy food. 

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

They don't need to go out of business. They and the rest of corporate America just need to stop screaming tranny nonsense into everybody's face. I think they're getting the message that the average person is fed-the-fock up.

I hope you're wrong.  It would be a real shame if the right wing hate mob erased people from society.

You gotta hand it to the trans ideologists…hijacking the gay movement was a brilliant play. The fact that the play here is that “pride” and “rainbows” are being attacked, instead of focusing on the trans ideology attacking objective truth, was definitely 3D chess. 

On 5/27/2023 at 6:52 AM, GutterBoy said:

I hope you're wrong.  It would be a real shame if the right wing hate mob erased people from society.

“Right wing hate” didn’t the left hate chick fil a just cause they’re a Christian organization? Didn’t the left call in threats to target cause they moved the freak stuff to the back? Didn’t the left just shoot up a school cause it was a Christian school? You retarded left cultists speak SO much about how the right is hateful yet we have THOUSANDS more examples of you retards being the ACTUAL hateful and hostile ones. Of course, we all know you are a focking lying piece of liberal sh1t moron that does nothing but lie and supports pedos. Hence why people call you gutterpedo (hilarious by the way :lol: ) 

Fact is, you leftists are evil satanic pedos that want to fock kids. You promote it, you defend it, you endorse it, and if somebody doesn’t you claim they’re “hateful and bigoted”. I’d rather be hateful and a bigot than a pedo like you and the rest of the freaks 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BillyKing said:

“Right wing hate” didn’t the left hate chick fil a just cause they’re a Christian organization? Didn’t the left call in threats to target cause they moved the freak stuff to the back? Didn’t the left just shoot up a school cause it was a Christian school? You retarded left cultists speak SO much about how the right is hateful yet we have THOUSANDS more examples of you retards being the ACTUAL hateful and hostile ones. Of course, we all know you are a focking lying piece of liberal sh1t moron that does nothing but lie and supports pedos. Hence why people call you gutterpedo (hilarious by the way :lol: ) 

Fact is, you leftists are evil satanic pedos that want to fock kids. You promote it, you defend it, you endorse it, and if somebody doesn’t you claim they’re “hateful and bigoted”. I’d rather be hateful and a bigot than a pedo like you and the rest of the freaks 

Welcome back digby 😂

• Confused 1

Rap Anthem “Boycott Target” number 2 on i tunes. Winning.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rap Anthem “Boycott Target” number 2 on i tunes. Winning.  

Destroying people that support other people I hate, that's winning to the right.

They want to destroy all dissenting opinion.  We've seen this before in history 

Boycotts are “destroying people” now.  Lol. It’s a Holocaust! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Boycotts are “destroying people” now.  Lol. It’s a Holocaust! 

The goal is for target to go out of business, right?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The goal is for target to go out of business, right?

No. The goal is for them to leave the kids alone and stop shoving this tranny shite in peoples face. If they lose money good. They should.  Cut the shite and sell your junk and disposable clothes and no one will GAF. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. The goal is for them to leave the kids alone and stop shoving this tranny shite in peoples face. If they lose money good. They should.  Cut the shite and sell your junk and disposable clothes and no one will GAF. 

And also get other corporate board rooms to look around and realize the shifting playing field as people get fed up on these woke issues and adapt their marketing strategies with preventative measures. 

Consumers are voting with their wallets against the evil woke religion. They don't put money in the coffers of companies that market LGBTQ products to the woke moms of toddlers who use their kids to be tranny fashion accessories.

Niece wanted to go to Target today, I took her to Meijer instead.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Destroying people that support other people I hate, that's winning to the right.

Idiotic take.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup.

Idiotic take.

The biggest idiot we got. 

On 5/26/2023 at 9:50 AM, Fireballer said:

This has to be satire

My thoughts on this has been the same since it all started. It's gone way beyond acceptance. That isn't enough anymore. Anything less than embracing/applauding/celebrating it anywhere & everywhere on a daily basis is unacceptable to them. These people are different & they know it. Because of that, it seems they need reassurance. 

That's clearly visible @ 0.17 - 0.22 in the video. Look mom, it's pride....look!.............they're gonna celebrate me!

Accept yes, celebrate no. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I think there’s a distinct difference in choosing where you spend your money based on the actions of a corporate entity as opposed to taking actions such as looting, vandalizing, or committing crimes against it. We all spend our money based on personal preferences or tastes. I personally don’t shop at Target a ton, Wal Mart tends to have the same items priced less in my area. 

But to me this is no different than going into a local establishment and having the owner/operator being abrasive to certain customers and them choosing to go elsewhere next time. Retailers like Target and items like Budweiser tend to have competitors who offer similar products and merchandise at similar prices. They are easily replaced and rely on brand loyalty for return business. Taking any kind of political stance in advertising or product placement seems foolish to me. We will see how it turns out for them, but this was a cognitive choice and both now appear to be in no win situations

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 11:21 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

You're becoming them

That's the funny thing.  So much back and forth these days boils down to a "they started it!" race to the ignorant bottom.  The two sides hate each other while acting like each other in so many ways. 

We are a nation of children and our politics 100% reflects this. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I think there’s a distinct difference in choosing where you spend your money based on the actions of a corporate entity as opposed to taking actions such as looting, vandalizing, or committing crimes against it. We all spend our money based on personal preferences or tastes. I personally don’t shop at Target a ton, Wal Mart tends to have the same items priced less in my area. 

But to me this is no different than going into a local establishment and having the owner/operator being abrasive to certain customers and them choosing to go elsewhere next time. Retailers like Target and items like Budweiser tend to have competitors who offer similar products and merchandise at similar prices. They are easily replaced and rely on brand loyalty for return business. Taking any kind of political stance in advertising or product placement seems foolish to me. We will see how it turns out for them, but this was a cognitive choice and both now appear to be in no win situations

No it's not simply choosing to shop elsewhere.  It's creating misinformation videos, spreading satanic panic, creating hate songs and selling on itunes, threatening employees with violence, and then having an army of trolls shout WINNING.

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

That's the funny thing.  So much back and forth these days boils down to a "they started it!" race to the ignorant bottom.  The two sides hate each other while acting like each other in so many ways. 

We are a nation of children and our politics 100% reflects this. 

Absolutely.  This was clear as day when the left acted like children because trump acted like a child.  Now the right does it because the left did it.