GutterBoy

Cancel Target

38 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Sums up the race to the bottom 100%.   I am sure each of us teaches each of our children the great "but they did it too..." line of thinking.    

You post as though the only possible reaction to crap being done to you that you (supoosedly) don't like is to act the same way.   🙄

It's the exact same thing that happened with liberals when Trump was president.

While Trump was acting like an ass hole, liberals were doing the same thing and I kept hearing "If the president of the US can act like an ass hole then so can I"

Now conservatives are using "they started it" to exhibit sh1tty behavior.

Being a better person is not something people inspire to anymore.

Had this exact conversation with RLLD this morning.

“Still in business” is something to aspire to now.  Lol.  Some really sharp finance guys up in here. 

• Haha 1

“I took a huge pay cut but I still have a job, it’s all good”.  🤡

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

Sums up the race to the bottom 100%.   I am sure each of us teaches each of our children the great "but they did it too..." line of thinking.    

You post as though the only possible reaction to crap being done to you that you (supoosedly) don't like is to act the same way.   🙄

Absolutely not. How about teaching our children "love thy neighbor"? Or "sticks and stones"? But no, cancel first if it hurts people's feelings. People will only tolerate so much. How about this? Where were liberals saying "we're taking it to far", or elected liberal politicians saying things like "this will only create a divide between us"? It didn't happen. Which means it's ok. Don't be shocked when it gets turned around. People have had enough of some of this woke/cancel culture nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So they were selling a trans gender coloring book? Nah. I’ll go somewhere else. 

It is the simple idea of "rules for thee not for me".

Riots.  Only ok when BLM leftists do it.  Conservatives say oh what the hell lets play and "Reeeeeeeeee" is all you hear from the left.

Canceling/boycotting.   Left invented it basically.   Right says ok lets finally play that game and "Reeeeeeeeeeee"

Libs are a bunch of pansies.   Take ball and go home.   Only ok when they do something.  Anyone else gives in and says ok this is how its gonna be? And they lose their F'ing mind.  

So basically the left gets to act and the right can't react.  What if a bunch of rural rednecks start looting rural stores.  Just dudes on Harleys going in and trashing places and looting.  How much more bad press would that get than your typical day in San Fran?  Would the same "leaders" downplay it? Or would they scream bloody murder?  We all know the answer.   

Hilarious yet predictable.   

Gutter is delusional by the way.  Why can't all 300 and some million just take the high road!  Look at him take the high road here.  He takes such a high road on so many issues here doesn't he? Biggest hypocrite that posts here.  Bar none.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is the simple idea of "rules for thee not for me".

Riots.  Only ok when BLM leftists do it.  Conservatives say oh what the hell lets play and "Reeeeeeeeee" is all you hear from the left.

Canceling/boycotting.   Left invented it basically.   Right says ok lets finally play that game and "Reeeeeeeeeeee"

Libs are a bunch of pansies.   Take ball and go home.   Only ok when they do something.  Anyone else gives in and says ok this is how its gonna be? And they lose their F'ing mind.  

So basically the left gets to act and the right can't react.  What if a bunch of rural rednecks start looting rural stores.  Just dudes on Harleys going in and trashing places and looting.  How much more bad press would that get than your typical day in San Fran?  Would the same "leaders" downplay it? Or would they scream bloody murder?  We all know the answer.   

Hilarious yet predictable.   

Gutter is delusional by the way.  Why can't all 300 and some million just take the high road!  Look at him take the high road here.  He takes such a high road on so many issues here doesn't he? Biggest hypocrite that posts here.  Bar none.  

I know you're stupid but I am the one saying both sides need to stop with the BS already.  You're the one saying the right should do all the same bad sh1t the left did.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I know you're stupid but I am the one saying both sides need to stop with the BS already.  You're the one saying the right should do all the same bad sh1t the left did.

Yeah exactly what I said.  "The right should do it back".   

Every action has an equal reaction.

The right threw up their arms and said....ooooook.  

To not expect push back is elementary stuff by you.   Thats my point.  That you are shocked or arguing it makes you look dumb.  See a few tik toks and go bonkers for weeks each day.  

Why not instead of one group stopping lets all just leave eachother alone? When you and your ilk quit telling me I have some toxic masculinity like a blue haired dyke would, ill quit telling you that your friends have mental illness.  Deal?  You don't get it because you are so far in the PC forest you literally cannot see the trees.   I used to think your were a halfway normal dude who just lives too close to NYC metro area.  But no, you actually may be crazy.    

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is you.  Posting tik tok videos.  Telling everyone else who posts tik toks of thr left that they should take the higher ground. 

You. Still. Don't. Get. It.  

You are amazingly lost.  You don't even take the very advice you post minutes earlier.   Absolutely bizarre and not sure I can get through to you.  Good luck.  

• Confused 1

Keep the same energy the next left boycott.  We know you won't.   But try.  It will be easy to see the results.  Ill tag you. 

The left has made their list, it’s called ESG.  Now the Gutterboys of the world are mad because the other side made their own list.  Well, too Fockin bad.  When the Larry Finks of the world want to change the culture that’s fine. But when Larry the working guy peacefully says no thanks, ain’t buying your shite, well, we just can’t have that. They woke a beast that just wanted to be left alone. And a moron like Gutterboy will say “they’re still in business”. Yes they are. But business isn’t good. 

The NFL can get away with the woke shite. There’s only one NFL. Target and bud light are easily replaced. So are many others. Corporations should realize what they are and what they aren’t. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

It's the exact same thing that happened with liberals when Trump was president.

While Trump was acting like an ass hole, liberals were doing the same thing and I kept hearing "If the president of the US can act like an ass hole then so can I"

Now conservatives are using "they started it" to exhibit sh1tty behavior.

Being a better person is not something people inspire to anymore.

Had this exact conversation with RLLD this morning.

Aspire.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The NFL can get away with the woke shite. There’s only one NFL. Target and bud light are easily replaced. So are many others. Corporations should realize what they are and what they aren’t. 

I honestly don't care what people choose to boycott.   Thats their own prerogative, thats their own money.  Thats why it is so bizarre seeing guys ike gutter and hawk so hung up.   They occupied the bud light thread then just said everything 20 more times here.  

Censorship and canceling that I hate is trying to get a comedian off air.  Trying to drub up something from 20 years ago that someone said.   I remember "some" emphasize "some" had issue with Josh Allen singing lyrics to a rap song and repeating the N word.   He was like 15.  And that isn't even a real problem!  Stuff like that irks me.  Where you spend your money in relation to where you stand on an issue right or wrong jaded or not?  Go for it.  It is your money.  

If the left wants to boycott pillow guy how many Gutter pages does that get? None? Yea about there.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

I honestly don't care what people choose to boycott.   Thats their own prerogative, thats their own money.  Thats why it is so bizarre seeing guys ike gutter and hawk so hung up.   They occupied the bud light thread then just said everything 20 more times here.  

Censorship and canceling that I hate is trying to get a comedian off air.  Trying to drub up something from 20 years ago that someone said.   I remember "some" emphasize "some" had issue with Josh Allen singing lyrics to a rap song and repeating the N word.   He was like 15.  And that isn't even a real problem!  Stuff like that irks me.  Where you spend your money in relation to where you stand on an issue right or wrong jaded or not?  Go for it.  It is your money.  

If the left wants to boycott pillow guy how many Gutter pages does that get? None? Yea about there.  

My pillow guy is still in business! He was/ is boycotted. Gutter was cool with it. 

39 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Is this the same chick who shot up, very poorly, some Bud Light and cheap lingerie?    She hopes to be hot when doing these videos, but misses the mark by a bit.    decent enough body, white trash stuyle sense, but its her face that fails.  Maybe with a bag.  O.K. definately with a bag. 

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, posted, but still important.  Bomb threats, death threats on innocent employees.   Crazy stuff.  We've gone past boyotting.  This is not winning.

5 hours ago, squistion said:

And we can all remember that same behavior from the left's boycott of Chick-fil-A...oh, wait...

Unless I misread that report on the bomb threats, it sounds like the source is from the Left.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I presume you can provide a collection of posts from you objecting to such behavior from the Left.  :cheers: 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is you.  Posting tik tok videos.  Telling everyone else who posts tik toks of thr left that they should take the higher ground. 

You. Still. Don't. Get. It.  

You are amazingly lost.  You don't even take the very advice you post minutes earlier.   Absolutely bizarre and not sure I can get through to you.  Good luck.  

I don't remember telling anyone that posts tiktoks from the left to take the higher ground, link?  Are you referring to when league champion used to post videos of black people fighting and calling them animals and other racist terms?

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My pillow guy is still in business! He was/ is boycotted. Gutter was cool with it. 

I don't know anything about a my pillowguy boycott.  I don't care if people boycott.  It's focked up to threaten to murder people.  I would hope you agree.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't remember telling anyone that posts tiktoks from the left to take the higher ground, link?  Are you referring to when league champion used to post videos of black people fighting and calling them animals and other racist terms?

He said "of" the Left, not "from" the Left.  The latter, you don't seem to care about based on your posting history.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I presume you can provide a collection of posts from you objecting to such behavior from the Left.  :cheers: 

I wasn't here during the rioting but I didn't support the riots, nor did I support the cancel culture.  You can choose to believe me or not, I really don't care.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't know anything about a my pillowguy boycott.  I don't care if people boycott.  It's focked up to threaten to murder people.  I would hope you agree.

Well aren’t you special with that brave stance. But you have much less of an issue with actual murders. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

He said "of" the Left, not "from" the Left.  The latter, you don't seem to care about based on your posting history.

Sorry for the typo.  I don't blindly approve or disapprove of sh1t based on the political ideology of the source.  That dumb.  I think for myself and use common sense.

49 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I agree with you on censorship and cancelling.  If the left organizes boycotts of my pillow, writes songs about how his pillows are making kids straight, or people shoot up pillows, then I will mock them, just as I mock the other side doing it.

Keep trying with your little narrative, it's going great

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree with you on censorship and cancelling.  If the left organizes boycotts of my pillow, writes songs about how his pillows are making kids straight, or people shoot up pillows, then I will mock them, just as I mock the other side doing it.

Keep trying with your little narrative, it's going great

This guy trying to act like the above it all centrist. I boycott that notion.  

• Thanks 1

Imagine being angry at companies that don't discriminate and promote inclusiveness, responsibility and citizenship. :lol:

#BOYCOTTEVERYTHING

13 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I comment on it because I think it's laughable, what's your excuse?  This is my first post in this thread since Tuesday, yet you've posted here multiple times since then.  Have a little self awareness.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I comment on it because I think it's laughable, what's your excuse?  This is my first post in this thread since Tuesday, yet you've posted here multiple times since then.  Have a little self awareness.

Yeah man, you’re just funnin. Straight down the middle.  

21 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I wonder what Gutterboy has planned for today? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Summer hours.  Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah man, you’re just funnin. Straight down the middle.  

Keep being bothered by it.  Perfectly normal.

15 hours ago, crackattack said:

Absolutely not. How about teaching our children "love thy neighbor"? Or "sticks and stones"? But no, cancel first if it hurts people's feelings. People will only tolerate so much. How about this? Where were liberals saying "we're taking it to far", or elected liberal politicians saying things like "this will only create a divide between us"? It didn't happen. Which means it's ok. Don't be shocked when it gets turned around. People have had enough of some of this woke/cancel culture nonsense. 

What is mind blowing is why won`t liberals support girls and women in sports? These ladies have fought hard, trained hard, and now have to go against men. Not one Dem in congress even females would vote yes to protect women in sports.  Unreal.

Where are all the feminists? 

27 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

What is mind blowing is why won`t liberals support girls and women in sports? These ladies have fought hard, trained hard, and now have to go against men. Not one Dem in congress even females would vote yes to protect women in sports.  Unreal.

Because the mob comes for people if you disagree with their ideological nonsense. They call them TERFS, they physically attack feminists who speak out, you get called a bigot, racist, transphobe, etc. The woke/cancel culture mobs are real and very effective. The people best suited to fight back are (unfortunately) wealthy individuals with fock you money. The ones who can't be canceled.

It's really sad/unfortunate that liberals want biological men in women spaces. Title 9 is being destroyed in the guise of equality. A real shame for women.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

They are in a tough spot on this one. They know that in the grievance heirarchy the trans people are now at the top, and there is just too much risk in standing up for women.

Plus, they have been pretending for years that women are somehow "held back", when in fact they are among the most entitled people on the planet ; but I digress.

It appears as though feminists stand apart from liberals in that they will not be hyporcrits.  They know that to challenge the trans community is to challenge their own claims to grievance.  Feminists are in a tough spot. 

But if we import more squat monsters from Guatemala and they get low paying jobs, the only ones they can get, then the left can claim women make less than men on average.