GutterBoy

Cancel Target

Some Libtard in the marketing department thought it was a good idea? AFTER the Bud Light debacle? At least they admitted their mistake. 

SHOVE YOUR RAINBOW FLAG UP YOUR HAIRY ASSES  🌈

Target closing 9 stores due to theft. Looks like it’s Biden voters and policies cancelling them, not MAGA. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Target closing 9 stores due to theft. Looks like it’s Biden voters and policies cancelling them, not MAGA. 

No. :nono: It somehow HAS to be Trump's fault somehow. 

18 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

No. :nono: It somehow HAS to be Trump's fault somehow. 

That was not the correct deflection.  You have to follow the liberal design.

First deny  <------- WE ARE HERE

then when caught.....minimize by saying "its just that one store" or "its isolated"

as it spreads declare it to be a "right wing conspiracy theory"

as it surges....blame Republicans....rinse.....repeat....

Finally throw out the "what does it matter now" to pretend we should just drop it.

Source

So first you have to start with the "thats not happening" then you move into "thats not why they are closing" etc....deny, deny, deny

You can only move to the next step of minimalization after I post this rink

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Everybody knows the real Santa is able bodied and white.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Everybody knows the real Santa is able bodied and white.

All I know is if I see a black man come down my chimney in a wheelchair, he's getting a boot to the face first, ask questions later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

All I know is if I see a black man come down my chimney in a wheelchair, he's getting a boot to the face first, ask questions later.

GOLD!  :doublethumbsup:

8 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

They're going to have to give them out for FREE if they think they're going to sell any of those.

I can't wait for them to sell a white Black Panther action figure.  Let's see how committed to "woke" they really are.

What’s so funny is that they think black people would want that.  No, it will be stupid white women that buy it. And Real Tim.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s so funny is that they think black people would want that.  No, it will be stupid white women that buy it. And Real Tim.  

Uhm, that's redundant.  You could have just left out "And Real Tim".

• Haha 2

Oh noes!!! Horrible woke Target is selling a version of a fictional character that is different from the hundreds of other versions of said fictional character!

MAGAMOOKS: Where's my pitchfork and pearls?! One ta carry, one ta clutch!

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Oh noes!!! Horrible woke Target is selling a version of a fictional character that is different from the hundreds of other versions of said fictional character!

Why do liberals do this? It was being goofed on. You act like there is a call to burn down the store. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fnord said:

If it's not a big deal then why are you in here?  In fact, if it's not a big deal why did they do it in the first place?  GTFO with your disingenuous bullsh@t.

14 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If it's not a big deal then why are you in here? 

To make fun of people like you. It's cathartic. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do liberals do this? It was being goofed on. You act like there is a call to burn down the store. 

Right?   Trying so hard.  So riled up.  

Maybe the santa isn't crippled.  Perhaps someone just sleigh jacked him and needed some sort of wheels. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

We're not the ones that support lunacy, degeneracy and pedophiles.  That's your side.  Maybe you should make fun of those people instead. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

You think most of us are, what, offended because of a black Santa in a wheelchair? :lol:  I suppose someone, somewhere could be offended.  But we are laughing at the intersectionality.  Black (or Hispanic or Asian or whatever) Santas obviously make sense and have a market.  But who would want a black Santa in a wheelchair?  Is there a huge handicapped black kids market?  If so, do black kids in wheelchairs feel offended if a fictional character who goes up and down a billion chimneys has legs that work?

No. There is no black Santa. He lives at the Fockin North Pole. Just as there is no white Jesus. He lived in the desert. Just let it be. 

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Right?   Trying so hard.  So riled up.  

Maybe the santa isn't crippled.  Perhaps someone just sleigh jacked him and needed some sort of wheels. 

Maybe the Santa is trying to pull a worker's comp scam? 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. There is no black Santa. He lives at the Fockin North Pole.

Hate to break it to you but Santa isn't real.

21 hours ago, Fnord said:

I thought we had a deal, the Whites get Santa and the Blacks get Shaft and Foxy Brown.

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You think most of us are, what, offended because of a black Santa in a wheelchair? :lol:  I suppose someone, somewhere could be offended.  But we are laughing at the intersectionality.  Black (or Hispanic or Asian or whatever) Santas obviously make sense and have a market.  But who would want a black Santa in a wheelchair?  Is there a huge handicapped black kids market?  If so, do black kids in wheelchairs feel offended if a fictional character who goes up and down a billion chimneys has legs that work?

I think offended is going too far, but it's such a fukin stupid topic; did it actually need a thread?

And yes, I acknowledge being the stupid guy that opened and then posted in the stupid thread. 

22 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I think offended is going too far, but it's such a fukin stupid topic; did it actually need a thread?

And yes, I acknowledge being the stupid guy that opened and then posted in the stupid thread. 

You didn't have to type "stupid guy".  When the context is you, it's already implied.  :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Well, the thread was started by your Leftie buddy @GutterBoytelling all of us knuckledragging Magamooks that we are crazy for raising an eyebrow at the product decisions by Target.  This latest choice was just too good to pass up.  :dunno: