Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Right-wing hate groups the No. 1 U.S. security threat, DHS says

Exposing the far right's racism, nationalism, fascism and thirst for authoritarianism is like turning on the lights in a room full of cockroaches, with the panicked MAGAturds scurrying all over the place.

Run, little MAGAturd, run!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m ascared. What should they do? Why aren’t they doing it? 

Well if those groups are more dangerous than folks who will attack a police training facility being built or who will light churches on fire or who will take over blocks of major metropolitan areas then they truly are a threat.  If they are more damgerous than groups who will fly jets into office towers and the pentagon then they really are dangerous.  If they are more dangerous than those who burned down the Davidians compound in Waco or who shot up Ruby Ridge then they are indeed dangerous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cant we stop responding to these posts so they disappear??  Please.

• Like 2

I know when I drive through the right-wing hate groups clean, safe, normal towns. I feel disgusted! Where are the abortion clinics? Where are the LGBQABCLMNOP flags? Where do I find the drug clinics to get my free drug needles? When I walk into a gas station they don't even have bulletproof gas. Hell, I can even pump my gas without paying first. I can walk around freely without being mugged or randomly shot in a drive-by.

It's a total nightmare in those right wing cities.

That’s wrong, it’s satin.  He’s the worst enemy everyone has, but yet fools praise him.  This crap is only going to get worst peoples.  

The Bible tells us so.  

God Bless. 

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That’s wrong, it’s satin.  He’s the worst enemy everyone has, but yet fools praise him.  This crap is only going to get worst peoples.  

The Bible tells us so.  

God Bless. 

It won't get worse if we stand up to the fascist thugs who are satan's pawns and spit in the face of Jesus with their hate and ugly intolerance.

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’ll give this fishing attempt a D+

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish ...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’ll give this fishing attempt a D+

It's been a forum of desperation the past couple of weeks. 

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It won't get worse if we stand up to the fascist thugs who are satan's pawns and spit in the face of Jesus with their hate and ugly intolerance.

Wrong, you’re putting God in a box, rising man kind above Him.  God has given this country over to its Reprobate mind.  

Proverbs 3:5-6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. That says it all right there, but there is more.  In all Your ways acknowledge Him, that’s what you’re failing to do.  And there’s more.  And He will make Straight your path.  Not man kind, but God. 

1 Peter 5:7, Philippians 4:6&7.  Romans 8:28.  Trust in the Lord, of of this country would turn back to the Lord instead of from Him, we would be at peace.  

HTH. Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wrong, you’re putting God in a box, rising man kind above Him.  God has given this country over to its Reprobate mind.  

Proverbs 3:5-6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. That says it all right there, but there is more.  In all Your ways acknowledge Him, that’s what you’re failing to do.  And there’s more.  And He will make Straight your path.  Not man kind, but God. 

1 Peter 5:7, Philippians 4:6&7.  Romans 8:28.  Trust in the Lord, of of this country would turn back to the Lord instead of from Him, we would be at peace.  

HTH. Thanks. 

Trump is a false prophet, sent by Satan to stir up sinning and end of times in this world. He is evil.

31 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Trump is a false prophet, sent by Satan to stir up sinning and end of times in this world. He is evil.

Millions upon Millions of them in the world today.  Don’t let one man ruin your day, let God handle them, the Bible tells us He will if we let him. But we don’t.  Trump isn’t any worst then any of them , red team blue team, right side or left they are all on the same satin team, this is a battle of good and bad, it’s a battle for us, are souls, it’s a battle between satin and Jesus. Amen  

Sad.  

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Well if those groups are more dangerous than folks who will attack a police training facility being built or who will light churches on fire or who will take over blocks of major metropolitan areas then they truly are a threat.  If they are more damgerous than groups who will fly jets into office towers and the pentagon then they really are dangerous.  If they are more dangerous than those who burned down the Davidians compound in Waco or who shot up Ruby Ridge then they are indeed dangerous.

White nationalists burning churches? I mean, it was basically a daily occurrence during the civil rights movement. And they still do it.

https://www.npr.org/local/305/2020/12/21/948794990/proud-boys-leader-takes-credit-for-burning-d-c-church-s-black-lives-matter-banner

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/11/712173532/authorities-arrest-suspect-linked-to-3-burned-black-churches-in-louisiana

And some mosques too:

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestminneapolis/jackie-little-faces-federal-hate-crime-charge-2-mosque-fires

And a reminder:

• Like 1

Putin condemned neo-nazis in Ukraine.  Biden condemns right wing whites in ... his very own country.  Is Biden going to start Civil War II?  Why is he saying this?  It's very dangerous and stupid of him.  He's going to end up creating hate groups with his stupid words and stupid decisions.

44 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Putin condemned neo-nazis in Ukraine.  Biden condemns right wing whites in ... his very own country.  Is Biden going to start Civil War II?  Why is he saying this?  It's very dangerous and stupid of him.  He's going to end up creating hate groups with his stupid words and stupid decisions.

It’s what they want. The elites amassed unheard of wealth off the backs of working people and we are at the tipping point where we are about to see total disruptions in worker automation. They are starting culture and race wars so the people don’t start a class war. 49% in this country don’t have any savings and only 43% can cover emergencies of $1000 or more. Buckle up it’s going to get ugly. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

How does calling out hate groups create hate groups?

When inflation is still hurting the pockets of the working and poor classes.  When there is a war going on funded on our dime.  When the president is a doorknob.   

You have to cling to something in order to distract.  

The blm cop hatred fooled enough sheep.  But people now realize that was a gift.  So lets throw the boogeyman that is white supremacy against the wall.  Sheep will come back again. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

When inflation is still hurting the pockets of the working and poor classes.  When there is a war going on funded on our dime.  When the president is a doorknob.   

You have to cling to something in order to distract.  

The blm cop hatred fooled enough sheep.  But people now realize that was a gift.  So lets throw the boogeyman that is white supremacy against the wall.  Sheep will come back again. 

Couldn't you say the same thing about the right and their trans agenda?  Sheep like you got in line on that one.

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How does calling out hate groups create hate groups?

Spite hate groups!

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Couldn't you say the same thing about the right and their trans agenda?  Sheep like you got in line on that one.

No.  I think we treat trans people like protected species.  I think people who want to hack off parts of their body in order to feel better are mentally ill.  But this would be my line of thinking 4 years ago.  10 years ago.  

What exactly did I get in line for on the tranny parade? 

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

No.  I think we treat trans people like protected species.  I think people who want to hack off parts of their body in order to feel better are mentally ill.  But this would be my line of thinking 4 years ago.  10 years ago.  

What exactly did I get in line for on the tranny parade? 

You missed my point.  You said that the left is distracting us from inflation, war and bad leadership with the false premise that white supremacists are a threat.

I said that the right is distracting you from the same thing by telling you trans people are a threat.

Get it?

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You missed my point.  You said that the left is distracting us from inflation, war and bad leadership with the false premise that white supremacists are a threat.

I said that the right is distracting you from the same thing by telling you trans people are a threat.

Get it?

The right is distracting me from realizing Biden is a doorkbob? Interesting strategy.   

I don't go around saying trannys are a big threat to America. When Trump was in office he didn't either.  You must have me confused with someone you sit here and argue with all day long each day. I think people like you who were maybe normal 10 years ago have fallen into the PC trap.  You would quit calling people retards if the PC progressive crowd came out in force to defend the mentally challenged.  But they aren't at war with that so you use it. 

I can denounce white supremacy.   Here, I think hate groups that band together against other races are bad and not needed in society.   The FBI should go raid white supremacy headquarters and get them out of here.  

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s what they want. The elites amassed unheard of wealth off the backs of working people and we are at the tipping point where we are about to see total disruptions in worker automation. They are starting culture and race wars so the people don’t start a class war. 49% in this country don’t have any savings and only 43% can cover emergencies of $1000 or more. Buckle up it’s going to get ugly. 

And the sheep who most needed this to change voted for Trump. And immediately, he passed a massive tax cut for the wealthy. It resulted in one of  the largest transfers of wealth to the rich of all time.

As usual, such a handout to the ultra-rich had a nice narrative: “they will invest in new jobs, etc.” But what really happened? Almost all of it went to stock buybacks. Money handed straight to investors, most of whom are in the top 1%. The “average guy” was supposed to be happy with a TEMPORARY tax cut of a few hundred bucks per year. While the super-rich got billions in cuts that were permanent. After the Trump cuts, Amazon, with a value of $2 TRILLION, paid ZERO taxes in 2017 AND 2018. Trump loudly complained that Amazon didn’t pay enough taxes… then signed a law that lowered their taxes to $0. But sure… “spending” is the reason we have a massive federal debt, and growing wealth inequality.

Too bad the “Occupy Wall Street” movement ran out of steam so fast a decade or so ago.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

And the sheep who most needed this to change voted for Trump. And immediately, he passed a massive tax cut for the wealthy. It resulted in one of  the largest transfers of wealth to the rich of all time.

As usual, such a handout to the ultra-rich had a nice narrative: “they will invest in new jobs, etc.” But what really happened? Almost all of it went to stock buybacks. Money handed straight to investors, most of whom are in the top 1%. The “average guy” was supposed to be happy with a TEMPORARY tax cut of a few hundred bucks per year. While the super-rich got billions in cuts that were permanent. After the Trump cuts, Amazon, with a value of $2 TRILLION, paid ZERO taxes in 2017 AND 2018. Trump loudly complained that Amazon didn’t pay enough taxes… then signed a law that lowered their taxes to $0. But sure… “spending” is the reason we have a massive federal debt, and growing wealth inequality.

Too bad the “Occupy Wall Street” movement ran out of steam so fast a decade or so ago.

It didn’t run out of steam.  It got redirected.  Racism! 

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

Wrong, you’re putting God in a box

But, God is everywhere.  He didn't put God there, he was already in that box. 🤯

20 minutes ago, dogcows said:

All you do is parrot msnbc talking points. It’s getting rather tired. Yes the people that actually pay taxes in this country benefited from Trumps tax cuts (Top 20% earners 130k > saw a 2.9% income increase vs. 1.6%). That’s how it’s supposed to work sh!tlib and yes I want policies that benefit my family. You want policies that destroy the middle class. 

31 minutes ago, dogcows said:

How many grades were you held back?  Just curious. 

Libtards once again telling me , a working class middle class person that I didn’t get a tax break.  A few hundred dollars my ass.  That was Bush. You people need to keep up. Also, liberals like Dog Cows still believe the democrats aren’t the party of the rich now.  Lol.  

usually i babysit rusty in the nuke thread and keep him contained there as much as possible.  im sorry he escaped his pen.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m ascared. What should they do? Why aren’t they doing it? 

Florida is the right safe space

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

All you do is parrot msnbc talking points. It’s getting rather tired. Yes the people that actually pay taxes in this country benefited from Trumps tax cuts (Top 20% earners 130k > saw a 2.9% income increase vs. 1.6%). That’s how it’s supposed to work sh!tlib and yes I want policies that benefit my family. You want policies that destroy the middle class. 

I love you how put talking points you got from a right-wing website here, then accuse somebody else of using talking points. What does a supposed income gain of top 20% of earners have to do with the tax discussion? Please post the link so we can see where you got YOUR talking points.

Fact: businesses and the top 1% got massive tax breaks, leading to a bigger national debt (the law increased the deficit by $1.5 trillion). Middle class people saved a few hundred bucks, if they were lucky (depending on which deductions they have).

When you post some cherry-picked number that’s not even relevant to that, I know you’re spouting a talking point. If you cared, you could look up how much people actually saved, by income level. 

And don’t forget, the tax breaks for people were temporary. But businesses got permanent cuts. That’s why Amazon raked in billions and paid $0 in taxes 2 years in a row, while you and I had to pay roughly the same amount of taxes. You think that’s fair? I don’t.

Let’s go to the CBO. Non-partisan. 

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/2019-12/55941-CBO-Household-Income.pdf

The highest-income households are projected to experience the largest percentage-point decreases in average federal tax rates.

They're already rich. They don’t need the biggest percentage tax cuts of all of us. If you scroll through the report, you will see that before taxes, the top 1% got a much bigger increase than everybody else. But when you add in the after-tax increase? Their increase over everybody else DOUBLES. So this is literally a redistribution of wealth TO the rich.

Trump promised to be a populist, but he did the exact opposite when he had the chance. Imagine if he was willing to accept that same $1.5 trillion deficit in order to cut taxes for the middle class only, instead of massive cuts for businesses and the 1-percenters. We’d all have greatly reduced tax bills, and... the 1-percenters would still have gotten richer even without that tax law doubling their gains.

You can have your reasons for liking Trump. But his tax policy absolutely was FAR better for the “elites” which you hate than they were for the average guy.

Scary! Just to be safe we should put all MAGAtards in internment camps through Biden’s second term.