Sign in to follow this  
edjr

NAACP says Florida is ‘actively hostile’ to minorities and issues travel warning (deserves own thread)

They should go to California.  Go west young they/ them! 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They should go to California.  Go west young they/ them! 

You act like it’s a bad thing to be welcoming to transgenders. How sad and pathetic you sound. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Disney is so ghetto now 

Nah. You know what's ghetto. Fun Spot Orlando

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

You act like it’s a bad thing to be welcoming to transgenders. How sad and pathetic you sound. 

It’s not a matter of being “welcoming”. It’s a matter of concern for their well being. Telling them they can menstruate would be like telling an anorexic that yes, they are fat.  

54 minutes ago, edjr said:

Nah. You know what's ghetto. Fun Spot Orlando

Everything off I-drive is ghetto

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

It is bad you pathetic limp wristed simp.

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It is bad you pathetic limp wristed simp.

What a real man you are. You’re probably right that I’m not enough of a man for you, but there are plenty of real men out there who will service your every need. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What a real man you are. You’re probably right that I’m not enough of a man for you, but there are plenty of real men out there who will service your every need. 

By real man do you mean that I have a pen!s? 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anti - intellectual red states. Lol. They can’t read in Baltimore, Maryland and in California they think men can menstruate.  

I say this any time a retarded liberal like gutterfag tries to talk Sh1t about red states education when their own can’t even read :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Seems the hostility is coming from other minorities

Joggers

On 5/24/2023 at 9:46 AM, edjr said:

DeSantis announced he's running for President of the United States.  This is just the beginning of the attacks on Florida = DeSantis or attacks on DeSantis directly.  People will think Trump's not so bad if they succeed turning DeSantis into a monster.

Imagine actually believing this.....

You have to be a special kind of stupid.  

On 5/24/2023 at 11:30 AM, DonS said:

Does that mean there will be fewer family on family brawls at Walt Disney World?  Or do those only happen at Disneyland? 

Oh it happens at Disney World too. All because they asked the other family to move so they could take a photo:

Diversity is our strength. 

16 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

DeSantis announced he's running for President of the United States.  This is just the beginning of the attacks on Florida = DeSantis or attacks on DeSantis directly.  People with think Trump's not so bad if they succeed turning DeSantis into a monster.

I said this in edjr Desantis thread. Just wait until the national media starts attacking him.

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

People like you aren't helping them. They are sick and need real help not confirmation in their sickness. A man cannot be a woman. A schizos imaginary friends aren't real either but you'd hold a conversation with them.