Sign in to follow this  
Blue Horseshoe

The Official "Do You Think Their Parents Are Proud Of Them?" Thread

‘UK laws are weak’: TikTok ‘prankster’ who terrorised members of the public let off with £365 fine

.....A TikTok “prankster” who sparked outrage over a series of “abhorrent” videos has mocked the UK’s “weak” laws after being let off with a fine.....A TikTok “prankster” who terrorised and harassed members of the public in a series of viral videos has mocked the UK’s “weak” laws after being given a slap on the wrist and set free despite widespread public outrage....Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, 18, who goes by the name “Mizzy” on social media, was given a £365 ($690) fine and slapped with a Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO) after turning himself into police on Monday.

“The UK laws are weak, simple as — that’s not my fault,” he said in an interview with TalkTV host Piers Morgan on Wednesday. The teen from Hackney in East London had been arrested by Metropolitan Police on “suspicion of causing a public nuisance” after he filmed himself “walking into random houses”, asking young women if they “want to die” and stealing a dog in the park. He shot to notoriety earlier this month after the video of him and two accomplices entering a home in Islington went viral. “Walking into random houses, let’s go,” he says in the video....The young men then walk past a woman in the garden of the townhouse into the open front door, as she urgently calls for her partner inside. O’Garro films himself lounging on the family’s couch as the man confronts the group and attempts to usher them outside, pleading that “we’ve got kids, man”..... prompting calls for police to intervene.

...O’Garro appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court where he pleaded guilty to failing to comply with a Community Protection Notice....The two-year CBO prohibits him from “trespassing into any private property, including residential homes, business properties, school and retail outlets”, and uploading any videos to social media “without prior documented consent of the people in that content”.

....Speaking to Morgan, O’Garro suggested he was only being criticised “because I’m black”.

“Because you’re black? I don’t give a damn about your skin colour,” Morgan said. “I think you’re an idiot for what you’ve been doing, I also think you’re an idiot for playing the race card. I don’t care about your skin colour, I care about the fact you’ve been terrorising all these people for a sustained period of time. I also care about the fact you’ve only got a tiny fine today, no deterrent to you whatsoever, you don’t show any real remorse — you don’t really care, do you?”

In one video captioned “Mizzy gets a new dog”, O’Garro approaches an elderly woman sitting on a park bench, telling her “you’ve got a nice dog”, before picking it up and running away laughing with the animal under his arm. Other videos showed O’Garro harassing women in parks and on public transport. One shows O’Garro approaching three young women sitting at a train station asking them if they “want to die” and repeatedly touching the hair of one. “Do you want to die, yes or no? Speak, I’m talking to you, bro,” he says. Another video showed O’Garro entering a random car and pretending “this is my Uber”, sparking a heated confrontation with the driver. Yet another shows O’Garro entering a public library and tearing up a book before pushing his way into a back room and harassing staff. “If I can get books out of the library why can’t I rip pages out of the books as well?” he asks. “Because then other people can’t use them,” the employee says. “Who gives a f**k about other people,” O’Garro responds. O’Garro had previously been arrested after filming himself harassing and assaulting Orthodox Jews.

....Speaking to The Independent this week, O’Garro claimed the negative reaction to his videos was partly due to him being black and that “people are trying to slander me”. “I’m a black male doing these things and that’s why there’s such an uproar on the internet,” he told the newspaper....“I don’t fake my pranks, but I always make sure to sort out the situation after if I feel like I went too overboard, but none of my pranks have malicious intentions behind them .....”...O’Garro said it was “unfair” that his accounts were banned. “All my social media accounts are gone right now, my Instagram got taken down this morning so did my YouTube,” he said. “I ain’t really bothered about TikTok because I’ve been banned over 20 times so it’s nothing new to me. But for YouTube and Instagram to ban me despite not posting videos that go against their community guidelines but due to public uproar is unfair. There’s been so many other creators that have done what I’ve done or even worse and still have a platform. Just seems suspicious....”

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/tiktoker-arrested-after-walking-into-random-houses-harassing-people-on-the-street-in-abhorrent-videos/news-story

Georgia murder suspect wanted by police calls 911 over cold McDonald's fries, gets arrested following pursuit

....A murder suspect on the run from police in Georgia was arrested Friday after he called 911 to complain about his McDonald’s fries being too cold....Antoine Sims, 24, entered into a dispute with McDonald’s staff in Kennesaw, Georgia that resulted in both him and management calling the police. When officers arrived at the scene, they discovered Sims had an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in a homicide case...Sims was previously arrested in March 2019, as he was accused of setting a car on fire with a woman’s body inside in October 2018. He was charged with felony murder and ordered to appear in court....

....Friday’s incident started when Sims and his fiancée were waiting for their food at the McDonald’s location when the order seemed to be taking too long, Sims explained to Kennesaw police....Sims then approached the cashier to ask about the order, which was already waiting on the counter, he said. He was not given a receipt, so he was unable to know if his order number was called, he told police...."So now our food is sitting there cold," he explained to the officer, per the report. "So when I come up, I try the fries. The fries are lukewarm, but they’re not hot."

....Sims then requested a new fries order, rather than a refund, then feuded with management. Management then demanded he leave the restaurant and both parties called the police....The manager later told police Sims cursed them out and threw his order at them....Officers told Sims he was not allowed to re-enter the restaurant and asked him to sign a criminal trespass notice. They also requested dispatch run Sims’ information through crime databases which made him visibly "agitated," a police report said....An officer then approached Sims, who sprinted away, sparking a chase....Police later tracked Sims to an apartment complex, where a resident said he attempted to break into their third-floor apartment. There, the officers used a stun gun and apprehended Sims....

...He was charged for his outstanding warrant, as well as obstruction or hindering law enforcement and criminal trespass. He also had a possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute tacked on as police found 31 grams of marijuana in his fiancée’s vehicle....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-murder-suspect-wanted-police-calls-911-cold-mcdonalds-fries-gets-arrested-following-pursuit

3 men wanted for murder after woman's body found in burning car

....Three people are now wanted for murder after a woman's body was found in a burning car last month in Lawrenceville.  20-year-old Antoine Sims, 20-year-old Michael Smith, and 18-year-old Deshaun Flournoy are suspected of murdering her the night of Oct. 29, Johns Creek Police said Tuesday....21-year-old Adelisa Muratovic's body was found inside a burning car around 3:30 a.m. Oct. 30 at the Springlake Cove subdivision clubhouse, in a small parking lot next to the playground. 

...."Shots began being fired between Michael, Antoine and Deshaun, all around the vehicle, where the victim was," Byers said. "At some point, she was struck by a bullet."...Byers believes that shot is what killed Muratovic. Then, investigators said Sims drove her body from Johns Creek to Lawrenceville and set fire to her car....

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/3-wanted-for-murder-in-case-where-woman-found-in-burned-car

Ex-Taco Bell Exec Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail in Attack on Uber Driver  

....A former Taco Bell executive accused of slapping and hitting an Uber driver in an attack caught on video in Costa Mesa pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and was sentenced to 60 days in jail, according to prosecutors....Benjamin Allen Golden, 33, plead guilty to one count of battery on a taxi driver....The incident happened on Oct. 30, 2015, when Golden called for an Uber around 8:30 p.m. because he had been drinking while celebrating Halloween at a Newport Beach bar....He struggled to tell Edward Caban, where he wanted to go, so the 24-year-old driver eventually stopped in a parking lot ....in Costa Mesa and told him to get out....

.....On the video, Golden can be seen in the back seat of the car with the door open, but he leans forward and repeatedly hits the driver in the head, then grabs him by the hair and tries to slam his head into the driver's side door window....Golden's attorney, Courtney Pilchman, was not immediately available for comment, but in the past has pointed out that her client publicly apologized to the Caban, who said he had to quit his job and move out of state because he was so upset about the conflict....Golden lost his job at Taco Bell following widespread public outcry over the attack...

....Caban said through his attorney last year that he put the camera in his vehicle after consulting with other Uber drivers, who complained that some customers lie about problems to get refunds or are too drunk to give proper instructions. Caban installed the camera with a GPS function to prove where he has driven his vehicle, said his attorney at the time, Rivers Morrell III. The camera usually faces forward, but Caban swung it around the night of the run-in with Golden, Morrell said...."He saw this thing starting to escalate," Morrell said. "That's why he turned it around, so he could document that this happened. Otherwise, it would be his word against someone else. So a lot of the drivers are starting to do this."

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national-international/ex-taco-bell-exec-sentenced-jail-attack-uber-driver

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Ex-Taco Bell Exec Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail in Attack on Uber Driver  

....A former Taco Bell executive accused of slapping and hitting an Uber driver in an attack caught on video in Costa Mesa pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and was sentenced to 60 days in jail, according to prosecutors....Benjamin Allen Golden, 33, plead guilty to one count of battery on a taxi driver....The incident happened on Oct. 30, 2015, when Golden called for an Uber around 8:30 p.m. because he had been drinking while celebrating Halloween at a Newport Beach bar....He struggled to tell Edward Caban, where he wanted to go, so the 24-year-old driver eventually stopped in a parking lot ....in Costa Mesa and told him to get out....

.....On the video, Golden can be seen in the back seat of the car with the door open, but he leans forward and repeatedly hits the driver in the head, then grabs him by the hair and tries to slam his head into the driver's side door window....Golden's attorney, Courtney Pilchman, was not immediately available for comment, but in the past has pointed out that her client publicly apologized to the Caban, who said he had to quit his job and move out of state because he was so upset about the conflict....Golden lost his job at Taco Bell following widespread public outcry over the attack...

....Caban said through his attorney last year that he put the camera in his vehicle after consulting with other Uber drivers, who complained that some customers lie about problems to get refunds or are too drunk to give proper instructions. Caban installed the camera with a GPS function to prove where he has driven his vehicle, said his attorney at the time, Rivers Morrell III. The camera usually faces forward, but Caban swung it around the night of the run-in with Golden, Morrell said...."He saw this thing starting to escalate," Morrell said. "That's why he turned it around, so he could document that this happened. Otherwise, it would be his word against someone else. So a lot of the drivers are starting to do this."

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national-international/ex-taco-bell-exec-sentenced-jail-attack-uber-driver

Golden will be ok.  

4 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

then when someone blow his head off...it's the shooter's fault :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

At least then his life would matter i guess

• Haha 1

Police re-arrest TikToker Mizzy who filmed himself entering stranger’s home

.....A teenager who was fined and issued with a criminal behaviour order (CBO) after entering a stranger’s home in a TikTok video has been re-arrested two days after appearing in court. Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, 18, known as Mizzy, appeared at Thames magistrates court on Wednesday where he admitted one count of failing to comply with a community protection notice issued on 11 May 2022.

....The Metropolitan police confirmed an arrest had been made. A spokesperson said: “On Friday 26 May, officers arrested an 18-year-old man on suspicion of breach of a criminal behaviour order. He has been taken into custody. Inquiries are ongoing.”....On Wednesday, the judge, Charlotte Crangle, issued the Hackney-based teenager with an order not to post videos on to social media without the consent of the people featured. He was also told he must not trespass on private property and must not attend the Westfield Centre in Stratford, east London. O’Garro was also ordered to pay a total of £365.....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/may/26/police-re-arrest-tiktoker-mizzy-who-filmed-himself-entering-strangers-home

Spirit Airlines employees battered in attack over delayed flight

...The employees suffered minor injuries when three passengers “became combative following a delayed flight,” the airline said. In the clip, several women were seen hurling items at the workers before going behind the counter and attacking at least one of the employees. Among the items thrown at employees were phones, shoes, full water bottles, metal boarding signs and fast food, according to the Broward County Sheriff’s Office.

Tymaya Wright, 20, Danaysha Dixon, 22, and Keira Ferguson, 21, were all busted on battery charges in connection with the violent encounter, authorities said. Wright also faces an additional charge for allegedly taking a Spirit employee’s phone.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/spirit-airline-employees-injured-in-brawl-over-delayed-flight-in-florida/

On 5/26/2023 at 6:41 AM, porkbutt said:

Hopefully it's caught on video so they can label it "Mizzy Gets His Haid Blown Off". :thumbsup:

If Gutterboy was this guy's parent he'd surely be proud...

The one minute version of BabethePigBoi telling how he contracted Monkeypox: https://ibb.co/NK6hDzd

And here's the story in full:

https://archive.ph/2022.07.22-215440/https://twitter.com/BabeRogersxxx/status/1550274037934264320#selection-5324.0-5695.76

• Haha 2

On 5/26/2023 at 5:31 AM, Blue Horseshoe said:

They definitely didn't wait for the second marshmallow 

• Haha 1

I hope Mizzy doesn't "misgender" a tranny or he may get his page taken down.

Nine teens arrested over brutal beating of three Marines on California beach

...Nine teenagers were arrested Tuesday in connection with the brutal on-camera beatdown of three Marines on a California beach over the weekend, authorities said. Four males and one female were charged with assault with a deadly weapon and were admitted to the juvenile hall, the Orange County Sheriff’s Department announced. Another four minors were reportedly charged with misdemeanor assault and battery, according to CBS News. The suspects’ identities have been withheld because they are minors, according to authorities....

....San Clemente Mayor Chris Duncan said deputies have apprehended the main suspects among a group of up to 40 others who ruthlessly attacked the three servicemen who were enjoying their Memorial Day weekend near the Pier Bowl. “In today’s age, you’re going to get caught — people are going to record it,” said Duncan. “I hope this serves as a learning lesson for young folks in the community not to let themselves get out of control when something like this happens.”

The teenagers set their sights on the Marines after the trio asked the group to stop lighting fireworks — since a piece of debris had hit one of them in the face, they claimed. “We told them we were Marines so they would leave — but they didn’t. They just kept going at it,” said one of the servicemen, Hunter Antonino.....then followed the men and verbally berated them before overpowering the trio, forcing them to retreat into the fetal position on the ground, with their hands and arms covering their heads as the mob continued to kick, punch and stomp them....

https://nypost.com/2023/05/31/nine-teens-arrested-over-brutal-beating-of-three-marines-on-california-beach/

Court should sentence them to service in the Marines.  Unfortunately in the new age of woke militarism even the Marines may not get this worthless layer of prehistoric frog from the bottom of a New Jersey scum swamp squared away. 

Radical climate group slashing SUV tires says they're now active in 18 countries including US

....A far-left international group that encourages groups of people to deflate tires on parked sports utility vehicles (SUV) in an effort to combat global warming has expanded its operations to 18 countries....The group, named the Tyre Extinguishers and based in the U.K., has claimed credit for tire-deflating operations in American cities including New York City, Boston, Chicago and San Francisco, and cities in England, Canada, France, Spain, Germany and Italy among others. And most recently, on Thursday, members affiliated with the Tyre Extinguishers conducted an action in Lisbon, Portugal....

....On the group's website, it provides instructions for quickly deflating tires on parked cars and a template for pamphlets that activists can use during operations. After deflating an SUV's tires, individuals affiliated with the group generally leave the document, with a headline stating "ATTENTION – your gas guzzler kills," on the vehicle's windshield explaining to its owner why the action was taken....

"You'll be angry, but don't take it personally. It's not you, it's your car," the pamphlet says. "We did this because driving around in urban areas in your massive vehicle has huge consequences for others....We are defending ourselves against climate change, air pollution and unsafe drivers. We do this with a simple tactic: Deflating the tyres of these massive, unnecessary vehicles, causing inconvenience for their owners."

....Overall, activists associated with the Tyre Extinguishers are responsible for deflating tires on more than 10,000 SUVs. On a single night in November last year, the group boasted that its members "disarmed" more than 900 SUVs in a coordinated action across multiple cities in the U.S. and Europe....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/radical-climate-group-slashing-suv-tires-says-now-active-18-countries-including-us

Disney Cast Member Arrested for Horrific Crimes Against Children, Facing 540 Felony Counts - Sheriff

...A Walt Disney World employee was among eight men arrested by Florida authorities for allegedly possessing and distributing child pornography. The arrests were made by the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, with detectives from the computer crimes unit spearheading the investigation, known as “Operation May’s Monsters.” The eight men are facing a collective total of 1,280 felony charges for their role in allegedly distributing pornography involving babies, toddlers and children, according to a June 1 news release from the sheriff’s office.

“These videos and photographs are some of the most horrific my detectives have ever seen — images of children being forced to expose their genitalia and raped,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said in a statement. “Each time one of these monsters upload and share child pornography, they are feeding a child exploitation pipeline and they are victimizing children over and over again...This is another stark reminder of why it is important to get all in your child’s business when it comes to their gaming stations, cell phones, and other electronic devices.”

....Nearly half of the charges — 540 counts of enhanced possession of child pornography — belong to Paul Viel of Davenport, Florida. The 40-year-old works at Cosmic Ray’s restaurant in Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom park in Orlando, the release said. According to Judd, Viel moved from Indiana to Florida just so he could work at Disney. “Why do people like Paul Viel work at Disney? Because that’s where the children are, and they want to be around children,” .....The images and videos recovered at Viel’s home depicted children as young as newborns being sexually battered...“He was a sadomasochist,” Judd said of Viel. “There [were] photos where they had tied up babies in preparation for sexual battery. There was one where a child was just weeks old where they had the child’s hands tied behind her back. Can you believe that?....There’s videos of a 3- to 6-month-old being sexually battered by an adult male.....”

https://www.westernjournal.com/disney-cast-member-arrested-horrific-crimes-children-facing-540-felony-counts-sheriff/

Lesbian couple who beat their 5-year-old son with a hammer, duct-taped his eyes shut and kicked him in the groin in a brutal attack that caused him to suffer two strokes are jailed for 20 years

....A lesbian couple from Oklahoma have been jailed for 20 years after they tortured one of the women's five-year-old son's, beating him with a hammer and kicked him in the groin in a brutal attack which causes him to suffer two strokes....Rachel Stevens, 29, and her partner Kayla Jones, 26, pleaded no contest on Friday to child abuse and child neglect charges. They were jailed for 20 years on Wednesday as part of a plea deal. ...The case first came to light in early December, 2015, when Stevens' then five-year-old son was flown to St John Medical Center in Tulsa suffering from seizures and lesions on his face. ...Doctors at the hospital contacted police after determining that the child had several broken bones in various stages of healing and appeared malnourished.....While the boy was receiving medical treatment, he suffered two strokes 'due to his trauma,' according to an affidavit cited by Tulsa World....

....Investigators subsequently interviewed the little boy and learned that the child had been tied up, had duct tape placed over his eyes and had been kept in a locked room, the document states.....The youngster also claimed that his mother struck him on the hand with a hammer, and that both she and Jones hit him with a belt all over his body....According to police, the horrific abuse went on for several months. The little boy said on one occasion, his step-mother kicked him in the groin until he bled....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904084/Lesbian-couple-20-years-beat-boy-5.html

Child abusers ordered released from prison

....A plea agreement that freed two convicted child abusers after serving one year of a 20-year prison sentence...Kayla Ann Jones, 27, and Rachel Stevens, 30, pleaded no contest in September 2017 to charges of child abuse and neglect of Stevens’ 5-year-old son and his brother....Muskogee County District Attorney Orvil Loge said the plea deal was offered to ensure the case would not go to trial....."This was an extraordinary case," Loge said. "We had to choose whether we put the safety and protection of the child first or the retribution and punishment. We chose that we’re going to protect the children forever, and that’s how we approached it and entered into this plea agreement."

...The plea agreement included Stevens relinquishing her parental rights, as well as a no-contact order for both Stevens and Jones....."The fact is they agreed to have no contact with the children. If we went to trial and lost the case, the children could have been returned to the defendants, because one is the biological mother of the kids. We never wanted these children to ever go back to that home, ever...."

https://www.muskogeephoenix.com/news/child-abusers-ordered-released-from-prison

I divorced my dying husband — he wallowed in self-pity and killed my vibe

....A woman has opened up about why she divorced her dying husband, saying his five-year cancer battle took a toll on their marriage as he wallowed in self-pity. Yana Fry, 40, wed her late husband when she was 22 years old and dreamed of starting a family with him. But the bride’s dreams were soon dashed when her husband, then 37, was diagnosed with testicular cancer.....“How can you plan for your future as a newly-married couple when you’re struggling with something like cancer?...People react in one of two ways to critical illnesses, I’ve seen it over and over,” she continued. “The first type was how my husband unfortunately was — the people who drown in self-pity. The second type of people are those who are instead concerned with everyone around them....”

“We saw different kinds of doctors. Not a single person ever offered me help,” she bemoaned....“They never asked, ‘Do you need a support system? Are you part of a counseling group?'” Fry’s husband continued treatment for his cancer, but the disease only worsened....“It was five years with all the treatments, and it started to change the dynamics within our relationship.”...Fry says she was motivated to finally leave her sickly spouse after a friend took their own life.....“It was very clear to me that if I didn’t save myself, I was probably going to die,”....Fry subsequently filed for divorce from her husband, leaving him stunned.....“His main focus was more and more so about him....At the beginning of his treatment, he was still checking on me. [But] He felt even more pity for himself because of the divorce.”

Fry has since moved to Singapore and works as a life coach. She has also remarried.....“I can’t say that he was hugely supportive,” she further admitted of her decision to end their union.....“But what was even harder was the reaction of society, which I didn’t expect.....People were in pain and they wanted to blame someone,” she explained.....“I actually found out on Facebook that he passed away. There was a picture of him from a common friend, and it said, ‘Rest in Peace.'”.....“My first reaction was, ‘You must be joking. Someone would have called me and told me.’ But no one did....I feel we, especially women, are just usually brought up is the mentality to serve others, but when you go against it, you learn a lot about resilience and self-awareness....I had to have years of therapy to learn that I am not a horrible person for making the decision that I did.”

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/i-divorced-my-dying-husband-he-wallowed-in-self-pity-and-killed-my-vibe/

Father Who Sexually Abused 7-Year-Old Daughter For “Trans Porn” Company Now Recorded As A “Female” Offender By NJDOC

....A trans-identified male who used his own young daughter to create sadistic child sexual exploitation material has now been classified as a “female” by the New Jersey Department of Corrections.....In May of 2022, Matthew “Marina” Volz was sentenced to 25 years in prison for the horrific sexual torture of his 7-year-old daughter. Volz, along with three other individuals, ran a home-made “transgender pornography” production business specializing in BDSM, fetish, and taboo content.....

..... Volz’s horrific pornography scheme was launched just one year after he had served as the Clark College Queer Association president.....electronic devices were subsequently seized. During forensic examination of the devices, several abusive photos and videos of the child were found.....Some of the media featured another trans-identified male, Adam “Ashley” Romero, sexually abusing the girl. Romero lived in the residence with Volz and with two other individuals, Sean Allen, who had also sexually abused the girl, and Dulcinea Gnecco, who acted as a domestic servant...

.....Judge Peter Tober declined to delve into the full details of the case, but noted to the court that she had been subjected to torture-like conditions, mentioning neck collars, a cage in the basement, and sex toys...... Volz was quietly transferred to Edna Mahan but was still recorded as a “male” inmate.... Volz’s status has been updated and he is now formally recognized as a “female” offender by the state of New Jersey.....female inmates within the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women have confirmed that Volz still had his .....

.....Miseka Diggs, an incarcerated woman at Edna Mahan, explained that the female inmates were “scared to death” of the men. Under the current policy, the men do not need to undergo any surgery, and Diggs asserts that most of the men are not on hormone replacement therapy. She stated that a majority of women incarcerated at Edna Mahan have past trauma, with many being victims of male violence, and the presence of men in the facility is causing them severe distress...“We feel like we are part of some sick joke. This is a nightmare that we can’t wake up from,” she added. “The women here are traumatized over and over again and it seems as if no one cares about our needs. We feel like second-class citizens with no rights.”

https://reduxx.info/father-who-sexually-abused-7-year-old-daughter-for-trans-porn-company-now-recorded-as-a-female-offender-by-njdoc/

USA Fencing's Olympic hopes in jeopardy after member's outburst leads to disqualification at Pan-Am Games

....USA was the top-ranked team in the event....An American fencer's outburst after a match may have cost his entire team a chance to compete at the 2024 Olympics in Paris.....After a semifinals loss at the Pan-American games in Peru, Curtis McDowald went on a tirade that disqualified the entire USA men's épée team.....On the decisive point, McDowald was penalized with a red card, ending the match. After the loss, McDowald's opponent tried to shake his hand, but he angrily slapped it.....As other members shook hands, McDowald, a 2020 Olympian, kicked and put his foot through a free-standing banner at the venue.....

.....Because of his actions, the team was eliminated from the competition, which resulted in them forfeiting the bronze-medal match. Furthermore, since they were disqualified, they earned zero Olympic qualifying points at the event......"We are disappointed by Curtis's actions and regret that they have harmed Team USA's chances of fielding a men's épée team for the 2024 Olympics," USA Fencing said, via USA Today....."

McDowald is the 57th-ranked fencer in the world.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/usa-fencings-olympic-hopes-jeopardy-members-outburst-leads-disqualification-pan-am-games

On 6/11/2023 at 3:41 AM, Blue Horseshoe said:

Disney Cast Member Arrested for Horrific Crimes Against Children, Facing 540 Felony Counts - Sheriff

...A Walt Disney World employee was among eight men arrested by Florida authorities for allegedly possessing and distributing child pornography. The arrests were made by the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, with detectives from the computer crimes unit spearheading the investigation, known as “Operation May’s Monsters.” The eight men are facing a collective total of 1,280 felony charges for their role in allegedly distributing pornography involving babies, toddlers and children, according to a June 1 news release from the sheriff’s office.

“These videos and photographs are some of the most horrific my detectives have ever seen — images of children being forced to expose their genitalia and raped,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said in a statement. “Each time one of these monsters upload and share child pornography, they are feeding a child exploitation pipeline and they are victimizing children over and over again...This is another stark reminder of why it is important to get all in your child’s business when it comes to their gaming stations, cell phones, and other electronic devices.”

....Nearly half of the charges — 540 counts of enhanced possession of child pornography — belong to Paul Viel of Davenport, Florida. The 40-year-old works at Cosmic Ray’s restaurant in Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom park in Orlando, the release said. According to Judd, Viel moved from Indiana to Florida just so he could work at Disney. “Why do people like Paul Viel work at Disney? Because that’s where the children are, and they want to be around children,” .....The images and videos recovered at Viel’s home depicted children as young as newborns being sexually battered...“He was a sadomasochist,” Judd said of Viel. “There [were] photos where they had tied up babies in preparation for sexual battery. There was one where a child was just weeks old where they had the child’s hands tied behind her back. Can you believe that?....There’s videos of a 3- to 6-month-old being sexually battered by an adult male.....”

https://www.westernjournal.com/disney-cast-member-arrested-horrific-crimes-children-facing-540-felony-counts-sheriff/

They’re all white men, no drag queens to be found. Shocker. You should have put this in the “more grooming from the right” thread. Do you finally understand the real threat to kids yet?

Did you post this because you think the one pedo with a job working at a restaurant in Disney World is a gotcha of Disney? Self-own.

Hope all these f-ers enjoy prison,

It is gratifying to see a liberal activist not supporting pedophilia, I welcome this.   :thumbsup:

So, there's been some random dark types shot by scared old whiteys lately. 

Seems like the world balancing itself out. 

OnlyFans model Daniella Hemsley flashes crowd to celebrate boxing win in wardrobe mishap

....Model Daniella Hemsley had a little something special planned for the live tv audience after winning her first boxing match.....The plan went off the rails when Hemsley ripped off her bra where there were supposed to be tassels attached to her nipples — leading to her fully flashing the live audience after defeating Aleksandra Danielka in an exhibition bout at the KingPyn Boxing event in 3A Arena in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday night....

I also apologies to anyone who may have felt offended by my excitement...” Hemsley wrote in her celebratory Instagram post...Both promoter Eddie Hearn and multi-time world champion Claressa Shields took issue with her celebration....

https://nypost.com/2023/07/16/onlyfans-model-daniella-hemsley-flashes-crowd-to-celebrate-boxing-win/

Michigan girl burned with acid in playground attack, 12-year-old girl charged

....Detroit police say carjacking rise includes suspect trio as young as 11.....Michigan prosecutors have charged a 12-year-old girl for allegedly throwing acid on an 11-year-old girl at a Detroit playground, leaving her with chemical burns on her body....."This is an extremely troubling set of allegations. Instant horrible decision-making can have lifelong effects on others," Worthy said in a statement about the July 9 attack. "There is no excuse for this....."

....The substance came from the attacker's mother, she said. ....."Her mother met her in the park and gave her the chemical to throw on the kids, and she told the kids that’s what they get for messing with her daughter," she told Fox Detroit.....The child was rushed to a hospital with severe burns. After the check-up, she learned she had second and third-degree burns on her back.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-girl-burned-acid-playground-attack-12-year-old-girl-charged

YouTuber apologizes after selling access to autopsy photos of 11-year-old murder victim Gannon Stauch

....A true-crime influencer on YouTube is apologizing after selling access to autopsy photos of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, a Colorado Springs boy murdered by his stepmother three years ago.....The poster, who goes by Zav Girl, has received intense backlash online after publishing the photos of Stauch in a video on her now-defunct Patreon page, which allows creators to charge money for content.....The woman received the photos through an open records request with the Colorado Judicial Department, an agency spokesperson confirmed Friday....Autopsy photos normally are not releasable under Colorado’s open records laws, but the photos of the murdered boy became public record after they were introduced as exhibits during the May trial of his stepmother.....

....Patreon removed the video and Zav Girl’s account from the site. A spokesperson said that the content violated guidelines for violent and graphic content. Zav Girl, who has nearly 88,000 YouTube subscribers, apologized to Stauch’s family in a video posted Thursday, saying she’s been doing “major soul-searching and reflecting.” She said she put the video with the trial evidence behind a paywall, thinking it wouldn’t be made public.....“To Gannon’s family, I have no words that can make this better,” the social media influencer said. “No one should have to go through what you guys went through.....”

.....Gannon Stauch went missing in January 2020 and his disappearance became national news. His stepmother, Laticia Stauch, was arrested and charged with murder in March of that year, days before a construction crew found Gannon’s body in Florida. An El Paso County jury in May found the stepmother guilty of first-degree murder, among other charges. She was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. The murder case spawned a host of documentaries, podcasts and YouTube videos....

https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/07/18/gannon-stauch-autopsy-photos-posted-zav-girl-youtube-patreon/

Colin Kaepernick accuses his White adoptive parents of 'problematic' upbringing, perpetuating racism

....Former NFL quarterback Colin Kapernick accused his adoptive parents of "perpetuating racism" in an interview that aired Thursday.....Kaepernick talked about coming to terms with his racial identity while growing up in a White family in his new graphic novel, "Change the Game." The former football player recalled disagreements with his parents that he attributed to racism, calling his upbringing "problematic."...."....But there were still very problematic things that I went through," the biracial quarterback said to CBS News....."I think it was important to show that, no, this can happen in your own home, and how we move forward collectively while addressing the racism that is being perpetuated," he added....

.....Inspired to braid his hair in cornrows like his hero, NBA star Allen Iverson, Kaepernick recalled received pushback from is parents...."He's getting what rolls?" his mom says in the graphic novel. ....Kaepernick said that after styling his hair this way, his mom warned his hair was "not professional" and he "looked like a little thug."....The former football player turned social justice activist said these teenage interactions helped shape his decisions as an adult to embrace his ethnicity....."Those become spaces where it’s like, ‘Okay, how do I navigate the situation now?’ But it also has informed why I have my hair long today," Kaepernick told CBS....

....Since then, he has partnered with Netflix for a docudrama series based on his life, and with Ben & Jerry's ice cream for its non-dairy flavor "Change the Whirled." He has also made endorsement deals with Nike and other major companies over the years.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/colin-kaepernick-accuses-white-adoptive-parents-problematic-upbringing-perpetuating-racism

On 7/7/2023 at 5:01 PM, wiffleball said:

So, there's been some random dark types shot by scared old whiteys lately. Seems like the world balancing itself out. 

7-Eleven workers beat would-be robber with stick until suspect starts crying

....two 7-Eleven employees in California who turned the tables against a man who was on the verge of stealing dozens of boxes of cigarettes from the store.....the city of Stockton displayed over the post, showed a man with his head and face covered in a blue t-shirt grabbing a trash can and then stuffing it with boxes of tobacco products.....The suspect continues to stuff the trash can while cussing people out and then threatening to shoot the workers. The man taking the video repeatedly tells the workers "ain't nothing you can do" as the suspect was trying to steal hundreds of dollars worth of items.....

....But at one point in the video, as the suspect tried to scoot by one of the workers, a scuffle ensued and the second 7-Eleven worker grabbed a stick and started beating the suspect.....The suspect starts crying and begs the worker to stop beating him, telling everyone he can't walk anymore....."That's called whooping your ***," the guy taking the video shouted in the video....."I can't walk," the suspect cried....."You better walk tonight," the man taking the video told the suspect before throwing him out of the business....

https://www.foxla.com/news/store-robbery-fail-clerk-beats-suspect-with-stick

9 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

7-Eleven workers beat would-be robber with stick until suspect starts crying

....two 7-Eleven employees in California who turned the tables against a man who was on the verge of stealing dozens of boxes of cigarettes from the store.....the city of Stockton displayed over the post, showed a man with his head and face covered in a blue t-shirt grabbing a trash can and then stuffing it with boxes of tobacco products.....The suspect continues to stuff the trash can while cussing people out and then threatening to shoot the workers. The man taking the video repeatedly tells the workers "ain't nothing you can do" as the suspect was trying to steal hundreds of dollars worth of items.....

....But at one point in the video, as the suspect tried to scoot by one of the workers, a scuffle ensued and the second 7-Eleven worker grabbed a stick and started beating the suspect.....The suspect starts crying and begs the worker to stop beating him, telling everyone he can't walk anymore....."That's called whooping your ***," the guy taking the video shouted in the video....."I can't walk," the suspect cried....."You better walk tonight," the man taking the video told the suspect before throwing him out of the business....

https://www.foxla.com/news/store-robbery-fail-clerk-beats-suspect-with-stick

An aluminum bat would've been better. Especially if he could've got a clean shot at his head........ ala De Niro in the Untouchables :)

So, there's been some random dark types shot by scared old whiteys lately. Seems like the world balancing itself out. 

‘Full-on riot’ breaks out during Kai Cenat’s PS5 giveaway in NYC’s Union Square, Twitch influencer to be charged

.....A Twitch influencer’s giveaway in Manhattan quickly morphed into mayhem Friday as thousands of his young fans mobbed Union Square Park — assaulting cops, smashing cars and screaming “F—k the PD” in a wild, nearly three-hour scene. Gamer Kai Cenat, who has over 20 million Twitch followers, planned to give away PlayStation 5s, computers, microphones and other gaming accessories at the real-life meet-up scheduled for 3:30 p.m. The location of the mass gathering wasn’t announced until just before Cenat arrived at the park and a permit was never obtained, officials said.  Videos show the 21-year-old livestreamer getting hyped up with his crew in his party bus before he heads to the park — where he’s immediately mobbed by thousands of cheering fans.....

......Within half an hour, the crowd of a “couple thousand” turned violent, with rioters tossing cones, bottles, rocks and brawling with each other — and NYPD whisking Cenat out of the area for his safety....“The crowd was swarmed when the influencer finally arrived at the park. Individuals in the park began to commit acts of violence towards the police and the public.” ....The NYPD’s riot squad was called to the park as the mayhem spread down Lafayette and Bleecker streets.....Police sources described the chaos as a “full-on riot.”....Cenat was taken to an Upper East Side precinct and is facing charges of inciting a riot and unlawful assembly...

....Aerial footage showed the mob flooding the streets, with some teens using barricades to stop the cops. They also tossed bottles, eggs and construction equipment, screaming: “F–k the PD” and “suck my d–k.”.....Two teenagers also allegedly threw garbage cans at police officers on East 10th Street off Broadway. Some carried axes and shovels, and Maddrey said kids were “throwing fireworks” at police and other attendees. ...Videos captured the kids screaming and climbing on vehicles as one appeared to use the sharp end of an umbrella to smash a parked car....Maddrey said some cops were injured and hospitalized but it was unclear how many.....

.....Vendor Mohamed Ramadan, 39, said a group of kids destroyed the top of his food truck and estimated they did $2,000 in damages. ....“They broke the cart, the food truck. They go up the cart and they take all the stuff and they pushed the cart,” he said. “It was kids. It was kids!...."

https://nypost.com/2023/08/04/twitch-influencer-kai-cenats-giveaway-causes-riot-in-nycs-union-square/

On 5/26/2023 at 6:45 AM, RLLD said:

At least then his life would matter i guess

Perfect :doublethumbsup: