Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Where And What Is The Coolst Places You’ve Ever Been

I’ve never been to Europe, but many places in South America. Mine…climbed both

Felt up a beautiful woman on the top of the Sun on the slab they used to sacrifice virgins. Good times. You???

Spain...all over..but the valley of the fallen was the coolest.  Also seeing Goya's painting of Saturn eating his son.  Royal palace was cool, bullfight was cool

I was in high school then

Topless beach also a plus.

33 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Spain...all over..but the valley of the fallen was the coolest.  Also seeing Goya's painting of Saturn eating his son.  Royal palace was cool, bullfight was cool

I was in high school then

Topless beach also a plus.

I’ve never been to Spain  
But I kinda like the music 
Say the ladies are insane there   
And they sure now how to use it

The Boundary Waters of Minnesota and Canada are one of the greatest places I’ve ever been. 

Took my sons on a helicopter ride through the Grand Canyon. That was pretty cool.

Standing atop a 14'er in Colorado is pretty cool. I've done nine of those.

Smokey Mountains, Big Bend, Arches, Olympia and Glacier national parks are all pretty awesome.

Gettysburg was pretty cool, too.

I’ll go South Africa - Cape Town. The mountain in the backdrop in all the pics of this city is more a plateau, called Table Mountain.

Is right against the town and quickly goes up to a few thousand feet tall, views of the ocean and city are amazing.

Wine country and southern most point of the continent also a close drive away. 

Very cool spot.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Took my sons on a helicopter ride through the Grand Canyon. That was pretty cool.

Standing atop a 14'er in Colorado is pretty cool. I've done nine of those.

Smokey Mountains, Big Bend, Arches, Olympia and Glacier national parks are all pretty awesome.

Gettysburg was pretty cool, too.

Great Smoky Mountains was really cool and was great. Also the Grand Canyons In Arizona. I cried when I first saw the western ridge. My cool Pops said”what’s wrong?”   Me: This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I am in heaven. He looked out and started to cry. I’m crying now. 

Imagine standing there looking at a canyons that took a billion years to create from a stream and look over to see a five year old girl that was two feet tall feeding a three thousand lbs moose Cheetos???From her hand. 

I love life’s hidden memories we carry in ouyhearts. 

• Like 1

Outside the US I haven’t been many places and that won’t change for a few years.

Inside the US, I’ve been to every state except Alaska.  Harney Peak in SD was great.  SD is my favorite state I’ve visited.

I have been all over, some cool, some shIITholes

Blue hole in jamaica is pretty cool.  But one of the underrated places is the western adriatic....focking monte negro and croatia and sh!t.....fock yeah, back in the day I did underhganded sh!t in the zone, so focking what, spent time moving thrtough the bush, I can tell you its just gorgous there.....

god I am drunk

22 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Outside the US I haven’t been many places and that won’t change for a few years.

Inside the US, I’ve been to every state except Alaska.  Harney Peak in SD was great.  SD is my favorite state I’ve visited.

I honestly do not remember the exact number but I used to say I have been in #? Of the continental 48 states. Number in the 40’s

3 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Distillery in Lynchburg. 

I’m sure I told this story before but whatever. I’ve taken this tour at least five times. Always a good time. FYI Lynchburg is a dry town. I remember one tour guide at the end of the tour saying I’m sure you are expecting a taste of the product but it is a dry town but I can tell you if you walk north for 1/4 mile then turn right and walk 1,684 steps there will be a liquor store on your right and you can buy some. Give or take a step. 

Eh… tough to pick one

i have enjoyed underground rivers and caves in Mexico.

top of the alps In Switzerland

vineyards in Bordeaux/mosel/Napa 

rugged coast in the pnw.

5 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’ve never been to Europe, but many places in South America. Mine…climbed both

Felt up a beautiful woman on the top of the Sun on the slab they used to sacrifice virgins. Good times. You???

Wife and I had our honeymoon in Cancun.  Took bus ride out to Chichen Itza.  Very cool.

I also spent 5 months in the lovely Herat province of Afghanistan for work.  Quite the sh1t hole but an experience I'll never forget. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

Wife and I had our honeymoon in Cancun.  Took bus ride out to Chichen Itza.  Very cool.

I also spent 5 months in the lovely Herat province of Afghanistan for work.  Quite the sh1t hole but an experience I'll never forget. 

Nice. I went tyCancun for my honeymoon and ten years one. Took the ride to Chickenpizy. Climbed that pyramid and was the scariest climb I ever did. Wifey says hey Bunny, there’s an ambulance over there just in case! Me: I have my life lock bracelet if I fall and can’t get up. Scary fawking sh!t going down. 

One of the coolest things was the games they played in that colesium. Kind of like soccer, but both teams/sides have a two foot circle. Geoit in the goal, you get da road as a God. Nuts.

• Like 1

fishing in the northeast canyons atlantic ocean. i would live there if i could. 

4 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Nice. I went tyCancun for my honeymoon and ten years one. Took the ride to Chickenpizy. Climbed that pyramid and was the scariest climb I ever did. Wifey says hey Bunny, there’s an ambulance over there just in case! Me: I have my life lock bracelet if I fall and can’t get up. Scary fawking sh!t going down. 

One of the coolest things was the games they played in that colesium. Kind of like soccer, but both teams/sides have a two foot circle. Geoit in the goal, you get da road as a God. Nuts.

100% on the ball court. Very cool. :thumbsup:

In highschool my parents let my friends and I explore the  tongue river cave. I explored the hell out of those caves. What an experience, although extremely stupid at the time to let kids explore a cave with no adult supervision. The summer after my senior year of highschool my dad finally went with along with my sister who is 4 years younger(her 2nd or third trip with us by then). There were times he had to have been wondering wtf he was thinking letting his kids dive deep into a cave with no adult supervision.

Looking back, no way in hell would i let my kids do that.

Waterfalls exist in places of rapid erosion and softer stone within Tongue River Cave, including a 24 foot drop at the cave's Big Falls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue_River_Cave

And of course, vandalism of a treasure, because why not.

https://mybighornbasin.com/bighorn-nf-tongue-river-cave-cleanup-undone-by-vandalism/

Once I get to Heaven I’ll be there.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Once I get to Heaven I’ll be there.  

Hope to see you there.🤟🏿

2 hours ago, DonS said:

100% on the ball court. Very cool. :thumbsup:

Crazy ass fawking thing, you win and then die. Fawk dat!

6 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Hope to see you there.🤟🏿

Nah you’ll see me in hell. And we will take over the place. F that Satan dude. 

1 hour ago, TommyGavin said:

Nah you’ll see me in hell. And we will take over the place. F that Satan dude. 

Satans poosay. Met her thrice already. She likes hallmark cards and that smell like

my but cracks.☠️🥕🌭

I've been here, I've been there
I've been every focking where
So what, so what?
:banana:So what,  :banana:so what, :banana: you boring little kunt?

On 5/26/2023 at 10:51 PM, porkbutt said:

fishing in the northeast canyons atlantic ocean. i would live there if i could. 

Is fishing still allowed there?  Are there tours that you can go on?  

On 5/26/2023 at 8:55 PM, TommyGavin said:

I’m sure I told this story before but whatever. I’ve taken this tour at least five times. Always a good time. FYI Lynchburg is a dry town. I remember one tour guide at the end of the tour saying I’m sure you are expecting a taste of the product but it is a dry town but I can tell you if you walk north for 1/4 mile then turn right and walk 1,684 steps there will be a liquor store on your right and you can buy some. Give or take a step. 

They give them a fifth a month. Have to be in da trunk. I fawking love the smell of alcohol.

Love it. I had a picture of me standing next to the JD statue but my mom tossed it. 

I’m somewhat biased cuz it’s only about 1.5 hours from here but Letchworth State Park is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been to. I try to make it up there a few times a year.

4 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I’m somewhat biased cuz it’s only about 1.5 hours from here but Letchworth State Park is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been to. I try to make it up there a few times a year.

I definitely miss seeing the fall colors in Upstate NY. :thumbsup:

On 5/26/2023 at 6:19 PM, MLCKAA said:

I was like huh, I've done a cool hike in SD but it wasn't that.  Then I looked it up and it was the same, but Harney Peak is now called Black Elk Peak.  Wife and I hiked that last summer when we road tripped from Michigan back home to Phoenix.  Great hike.  :cheers: 

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was like huh, I've done a cool hike in SD but it wasn't that.  Then I looked it up and it was the same, but Harney Peak is now called Black Elk Peak.  Wife and I hiked that last summer when we road tripped from Michigan back home to Phoenix.  Great hike.  :cheers: 

I knew about the name change but just didn’t use it.  Highest elevation east of the Rockies.

ETA: did you ever try that cocktail with the right ingredients?

On 5/26/2023 at 7:56 PM, BunnysBastatrds said:

Great Smoky Mountains was really cool and was great. Also the Grand Canyons In Arizona. I cried when I first saw the western ridge. My cool Pops said”what’s wrong?”   Me: This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I am in heaven. He looked out and started to cry. I’m crying now. 

Imagine standing there looking at a canyons that took a billion years to create from a stream and look over to see a five year old girl that was two feet tall feeding a three thousand lbs moose Cheetos???From her hand. 

I love life’s hidden memories we carry in ouyhearts. 

I had my boys' eyes covered as I led them to the rim. Then I pulled away my hands, and they just stood there in silence for a long time going 😲.

Then I kicked them over the edge and collected the insurance money.

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

I knew about the name change but just didn’t use it.  Highest elevation east of the Rockies.

ETA: did you ever try that cocktail with the right ingredients?

Actually no I haven't, I forgot about it.  I'll look into it for the next time I make a TotalWine run.  :thumbsup: 

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I had my boys' eyes covered as I led them to the rim. Then I pulled away my hands, and they just stood there in silence for a long time going 😲.

Then I kicked them over the edge and collected the insurance money.

Ha!!!!