Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

CBDC rollout in july

Central bank digital currency

Looks very troubling.

I.e in Europe, you cannot spend 1000 euros using paper money.  Has to be digital.  

They want to track all the money.

No one uses cash anymore.

Just lol at worrying about your money getting tracked when through your phone, credit cards, computer, etc you already give away all your information already. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

CBDC's will enslave humanity. You will be cut off if you're not a good boy.

Can't buy guns and ammo with PayPal, GoFundMe will steal your donations if your cause doesn't align with the narrative, and Trudeau will lock your bank account if you speak up. Those are examples we've seen so far. Just wait until everything is centrally controlled through CBDC.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I use cash all the time. Liberals once again speaking for everyone else. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Just lol at worrying about your money getting tracked when through your phone, credit cards, computer, etc you already give away all your information already. 

It’s not about information you dumb sh!t. 

2 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

This is true. That's why you never see cash registers anymore. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

This is true. That's why you never see cash registers anymore. :rolleyes:

Lots of places have gone cashless.

Also using cash is dumb.  You can lose cash.  With a card you can dispute a transaction, you get rewards, purchase protection, etc

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

I use cash dumbass and so do millions of Americans. What your ignorant ass seems to be ignoring is that this will be GOVERNMENT controlled. In other words, they don’t like what you’re doing? They won’t let you use your money. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out. We’ve already seen them freeze accounts for political reasons like in Canada. Hopefully morons like you will get weeded out by adverse side effects from all your covid boosters 

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Also using cash is dumb.  You can lose cash.  With a card you can dispute a transaction, you get rewards, purchase protection, etc

You’re dumb. Every time I see you post you post some dumbass Sh1t like this :lol: Cash is king. That’s why the democrats want to eliminate it. So they can control what you spend and how much. Refuse to take the vaccine? They’ll freeze your bank account. Don’t believe me? Let’s look back at 2020. You and others like you wanted those who refused the vaccine to be fired, to never be let out of the house, to be rounded up and put in camps, to not be able to go in stores, not be able to travel, be arrested, be denied healthcare, etc. So yes, YOU along with the rest of the focktards on the left would 100% support government being able to control citizens money. Just like you are now 

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

You’re dumb. Every time I see you post you post some dumbass Sh1t like this :lol: Cash is king. That’s why the democrats want to eliminate it. So they can control what you spend and how much. Refuse to take the vaccine? They’ll freeze your bank account. Don’t believe me? Let’s look back at 2020. You and others like you wanted those who refused the vaccine to be fired, to never be let out of the house, to be rounded up and put in camps, to not be able to go in stores, not be able to travel, be arrested, be denied healthcare, etc. So yes, YOU along with the rest of the focktards on the left would 100% support government being able to control citizens money. Just like you are now 

I wanted people who refused vaccines to be arrested? :lol: link to me saying that?

you're a complete nut job.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I wanted people who refused vaccines to be arrested? :lol: link to me saying that?

you're a complete nut job.

You and the rest of your ignorant political party did :lol: you support their side and their argument. Therefore, you support that you focking moron 😂😂😂 it’s like people who support the Nazis. They’re all for concentration camps. Can’t support them and be like “well I don’t support that but everything else yes!” 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Now that digby is back he's already reporting me. 

I’ve seen you call multiple people on here digby and I don’t even know who that is :lol: I guess everyone here is a digby alias according to this idiot 

Also anyone crying about MUH PRYVASEE that is using a smart phone and/or social media is a hypocrite 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Also anyone crying about MUH PRYVASEE that is using a smart phone and/or social media is a hypocrite 

does the smart phone know that I pay alot of people in cash, so they aren't illegally taxed?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

No place I frequent has gone cashless. 

Cash is great! It saves the merchant money on the cc transaction fees and they appreciate that. Also, I always tip in cash so it doesn't have to be claimed and subsequently taxed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

does the smart phone know that I pay alot of people in cash, so they aren't illegally taxed?

Only if you use it to post the transaction on social media. 

Lot of dumb arguments by the blue team in this thread, but in reality, we have the Bitcoin bros to blame for this.  

They just wouldn't listen when people with common sense kept saying the government wouldn't let some random digital currency usurp the dollar and kept pimping crypto as the future.

CBDC is a terrible idea.  You should always ask yourself how can someone abuse this when adopting new policy, and this is so easy for the government to abuse.  

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, nobody said:

Lot of dumb arguments by the blue team in this thread, but in reality, we have the Bitcoin bros to blame for this.  

Like how a digital currency is going to enslave humanity, the govt is not going to allow you buy stuff they don't want you to, Democrats want to eliminate cash and start concentration camps?  That team?

Like how a digital currency is going to enslave humanity, the govt is not going to allow you buy stuff they don't want you to, Democrats want to eliminate cash and start concentration camps?  That team?

Yeah, that team.

The team that doesn't want you to eat meat, own gas stoves, or own firearms. Don't act like we're talking crazy when your chosen leaders come out every fukking day and tell us what they want to take away from us.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Yeah, that team.

The team that doesn't want you to eat meat, own gas stoves, or own firearms. Don't act like we're talking crazy when your chosen leaders come out every fukking day and tell us what they want to take away from us.

This is not the left.  You're fighting a Boogeyman.  Youre a silly person.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Yeah, that team.

Yup.  They don’t want you to eat meat. They’re ok paying more for it because it’s nothing to them. But you plebes are going to have to give it up and we’re going to make you, by pricing you out. Enjoy your bread and water. Sorry,  no butter though. Cows make that.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup.  They don’t want you to eat meat. They’re ok paying more for it because it’s nothing to them. But you plebes are going to have to give it up and we’re going to make you, by pricing you out. Enjoy your bread and water. Sorry,  no butter though. Cows make that.  

I have 18 pounds of meat on my smoker right now.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I have 18 pounds of meat on my smoker right now.

For who? You don’t even leave your house. Enjoy the weekend arguing with Digby? 

• Like 1

Reason # 1,986,987,123 that liberals are focking idiots. Congratz, you never disappoint.

• Thanks 2

This isn't a CBDC. This is Fednow. A program to replace the old one that took days to settle transaction can now be settled almost instantly between banks.

They want to take away Flea Markets, Yard Sales, Friends lending each other money and etc. It's all about control by the government and if you can't see that you are blind.

• Thanks 1

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

They want to take away Flea Markets, Yard Sales, Friends lending each other money and etc. It's all about control by the government and if you can't see that you are blind.

The govt wants to take away flea markets, of course.  The illuminati has talked about this for decades.  Without flea markets we will all be enslaved.

I'm just glad I got the jab and will drop dead any minute now before the govt has a chance to throw me in a concentration camp

I just saw a black helicopter fly over.  Pretty sure it was Biden looking for my cash.  Running to buy more ammo now while I still can.  I suggest everyone do the same

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The govt wants to take away flea markets, of course.  The illuminati has talked about this for decades.  Without flea markets we will all be enslaved.

Well if you want to live your life like the frog that slowly got boiled, by all means proceed. But your not blowing that smoke up my arse.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I just saw a black helicopter fly over.  Pretty sure it was Biden looking for my cash.  Running to buy more ammo now while I still can.  I suggest everyone do the same

He was looking for Chinese balloons not your  plastic cards, he already has you.

I don't know why gutter is acting like the government wouldn't abuse a digital currency.  Trudeau froze bank accounts of people involved in a protest.  And our government sat back and let riots happen because it was politically advantageous to do so.  

But yeah let's make it even easier for the government to manipulate us.  Man, I should've been a politician.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't know why gutter is acting like the government wouldn't abuse a digital currency.  Trudeau froze bank accounts of people involved in a protest.  And our government sat back and let riots happen because it was politically advantageous to do so.  

But yeah let's make it even easier for the government to manipulate us.  Man, I should've been a politician.  

The govt can seize your bank accounts now.  They can arrest you today.

This is the same sh1t we've been hearing from conspiracy nuts for decades, and it always proven false.

Sorry I'm not a paranoid nut.  I don't consume the BS that you guys do that turns you insane.  It is a tip that maybe you should stop.

This is the same sh1t we've been hearing from conspiracy nuts for decades, and it always proven false.

Sorry I'm not a paranoid nut.  I don't consume the BS that you guys do that turns you insane.  It is a tip that maybe you should stop.

As if you don’t believe in conspiracy theories or go along with absurdities.  

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes they can. Canada got away with shutting down a protest by just taking people's money.  I promise our government learned from that.  Why make that easy for them?

You guys always want to give the government more control because you don't foresee anything will happen in the next 6 months.  Government policy is meant to stand for decades and centuries.  It's too much control.  Put this off as long as possible.

Ad I barely read any news besides cnbc.  My perception is based on continually watching people in power abuse power.  

30 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yes they can. Canada got away with shutting down a protest by just taking people's money.  I promise our government learned from that.  Why make that easy for them?

You guys always want to give the government more control because you don't foresee anything will happen in the next 6 months.  Government policy is meant to stand for decades and centuries.  It's too much control.  Put this off as long as possible.

Ad I barely read any news besides cnbc.  My perception is based on continually watching people in power abuse power.  

You're probably right.  Can't trust those reptilians