Sign in to follow this  
edjr

*EDIT* Going to be 56/52/53 this weekend - June 3/4/5 *GLOBAL WARMIING IN FULL EFFECT*

๐Ÿ™„

Focking 88 here. Should be mid upper 70s. It's going to be 90 tomorrow, 91, 91, 90 next few days. ๐Ÿคฌ

4 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

It's supposed to be 90 on Fridayย :dunno:

Is Friday really the weekend?ย  Sat/Sun/Monย  58/55/60ย  01930

Just now, edjr said:

Is Friday the weekend?ย  Sat/Sun/Monย  58/55/60ย  01930

:clap:ย Nice thread title and initial post modification there, ed

Low 90s this weekend here. My favorite golfย weather.ย :thumbsup:

Just now, bostonlager said:

Low 90s this weekend here. My favorite golfย weather.ย :thumbsup:

I am headed to Orlando for a week June 14. Was going to bring my clubs, but not sure I can golf in 95 degrees.ย 

ย 

Just now, Thornton Melon said:

:clap:ย Nice thread title and initial post modification there, ed

;)

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I am headed to Orlando for a week June 14. Was going to bring my clubs, but not sure I can golf in 95 degrees.ย 

ย 

;)

It thins out the crowds when its hot, which is why I like it. 75 degree day here, you're looking at a 5 hour round.ย 

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

It thins out the crowds when its hot, which is why I like it. 75 degree day here, you're looking at a 5 hour round.ย 

Have yet to play 18 this year.ย  been playing 2 hour 9ers

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Have yet to play 18 this year.ย  been playing 2 hour 9ers

I played 36 Saturday. My golf buddies are lazy and don't like to play early so I played at my club at 7:00 by myself and then met them at another course for an 11:00 tee time.ย 

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I played 36 Saturday. My golf buddies are lazy and don't like to play early so I played at my club at 7:00 by myself and then met them at another course for an 11:00 tee time.ย 

I aint got time for that, ever.ย 

Gotta love local daily tends as proof of global changes one way or the other.ย  Such a dumb trope.ย ย 

12 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Gotta love local daily tends as proof of global changes one way or the other.ย  Such a dumb trope.ย ย 

I wonder if in the 1920s if the weather every got cold, medium, and hot? Crazy how the weather does that. And how trends over the past 1000s of years have been consistent. Colder, warmer, colder, warmer....But now liberals want people to give themย money because it happens that way naturally.ย ๐Ÿค”

56/52/53 now... Thank you Global Warming!@!

I'm sick of this cold spring, I want summer already.ย  We already got focked on winter with no snow and warm weather, now we got a cold spring.ย  I'm sick of running in pants and a wool cap every morning.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm sick of this cold spring, I want summer already.ย  We already got focked on winter with no snow and warm weather, now we got a cold spring.ย  I'm sick of running in pants and a wool cap every morning.

Its beautiful right now. Can't believe it's going to be 52 this weekend! (on the ocean)ย 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Its beautiful right now. Can't believe it's going to be 52 this weekend! (on the ocean)ย 

It's been in the 40s most mornings all May.ย  Looks like that ends next week.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Pantsless running is theย best.ย  GB streaking.

See, everything we're doing to combat global warming is working.ย  We just need more moneyย and we'll be in an ice age by 2030!

Funny how Justin has been on this board for the last what, 2, 3, 4 years predicting a Civil or Nuclear War and the leftists give him crap about it... yet, leftists have been clamoring for the last 50+ years about Global Warming/Global Cooling/Climate Change and predicting food source shortagesย and/or the world ending and we've seen nothing.

Remember when leftists told us to stop with the deforestation and move towards plastic?ย  Yeah, good times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Funny how Justin has been on this board for the last what, 2, 3, 4 years predicting a Civil or Nuclear War and the leftists give him crap about it... yet, leftists have been clamoring for the last 50+ years about Global Warming/Global Cooling/Climate Change and predicting food source shortagesย and/or the world ending and we've seen nothing.

Remember when leftists told us to stop with the deforestation and move towards plastic?ย  Yeah, good times.

Actually we've seen much to do with climate change, but yeah it's gonna be a colder than normal weekend in Boston, so throw it all out.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Actually we've seen much to do with climate change, but yeah it's gonna be a colder than normal weekend in Boston, so throw it all out.

LOL

Look!ย  Your buddy is waiving to you.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A couple weeks back my girlfriend and I stopped for some fast food somewhere to pick up a couple burgers. She got a Sprite and it came with a paper straw. I tried a sip as I never used a paper straw before. Made the sprite taste like shlt. She felt the same and threw it away.

What's the focking point?

ย 

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

remember when Al Gore said the ice caps would be melted by 2012 and sold idiots like you a movie and bought a $5 million beach house in Malibu

Then your boy Obummer doubled down and bought beach front property in Martha's Vineyard

• Thanks 1

Just now, seafoam1 said:

A couple weeks back my girlfriend and I stopped for some fast food somewhere to pick up a couple burgers. She got a Sprite and it came with a paper straw. I tried a sip as I never used a paper straw before. Made the sprite taste like shlt. She felt the same and threw it away.

ย 

in california we stopped plastic straws, but the paper straws are individually wrapped in....................PLASTIC wrap

Just now, seafoam1 said:

ย 

I know, right?

The point is to make you carry "reusable" straws with you at all times so that they can limit the production of plastic straws... which they basically give away for free, and make you buy PLASTIC, reusable straws that you have to pay for.ย  Oh, and you'll still throw them out and buy a new one.ย  It has nothing to do with the environment and everything to do with conning people into thinking that it's a major catastrophe to make you spend more money on things you already have access to that's cheaper.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

remember when Al Gore said the ice caps would be melted by 2012 and sold idiots like you a movie and bought a $5 million beach house in Malibu

Then your boy Obummer doubled down and bought beach front property in Martha's Vineyard

I never bought Al Gores's movie, nor did I ever see it.ย  And yes there are grifters and hypocrites, but that doesn't mean we ignore science and data.

• Haha 1

Here in South Jersey....

88 / 76 (30% chance of rain) / 72 / 75 for Fri-Mon this weekend.ย  Should be nice!ย  Must be what San Diego is like 10 months out of the year.

38 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I never bought Al Gores's movie, nor did I ever see it.ย  And yes there are grifters and hypocrites, but that doesn't mean we ignore science and data.

FYI- Liberal "science" is not really science. It's feelers and it's focking wrong. Proven over and over and over again by nature itself.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Boys with a d1ck can be a women must mean we ignore science and data. :)

ย 

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

27 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Uh the 8 hottest years on record have all happened since 2015 and the ice caps are demonstrably melting. It also hit 100 degrees F in the Arctic circle for the first time ever a few years ago.

So yeah weโ€™re seeing stuff. :unsure:ย 

Just now, MDC said:

Uh the 8 hottest years on record have all happened since 2015 and the ice caps are demonstrably melting. It also hit 100 degrees F in the Arctic circle for the first time ever a few years ago.

So yeah weโ€™re seeing stuff. :unsure:ย 

ย 

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

ย 

Everything I said is true. :dunno:ย 

Facts donโ€™t care about your feelings. ;)ย 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Everything I said is true. :dunno:ย 

Facts donโ€™t care about your feelings. ;)ย 

Yup... end of the world is coming.ย  AOC said so.

34 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

right, you fall in line to every leftist agenda ever, but you don't worship Al Gore and Obummer

ย 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Yup... end of the world is coming.ย  AOC said so.

I didnโ€™t say the end of the world is coming. But weโ€™re definitely seeing signs of global warming and youโ€™re just ignorant to say otherwise.ย 

HTH

Just now, MDC said:

I didnโ€™t say the end of the world is coming. But weโ€™re definitely seeing signs of global warming and youโ€™re just ignorant to say otherwise.ย 

HTH

So, there's no crisis?ย  What's the problem then?