Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Zack Kuntz

Athletic freak for his size. Anyone think he makes it in the NFL? I picked him up today on waivers in my dynasty league and have him on my Taxi squad. He caught 73 passes in 2021 at Old Dominion. :dunno:

At 6-foot-7 and 255 pounds. 1st in the vertical (40", 98th percentile), 1st in bench (23), 1st in Broad Jump (128, 96th percentile), 1st in 3-cone (6.87, 92nd percentile), 2nd in the short shuttle (4.12, 94th percentile) and 2nd in the 40-yard dash (4.55, 92nd percentile).

• Haha 1

An okay lottery ticket, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.  Athletic freaks always seem to flop in the NFL.  Jerry Rice was rarely identified as the strongest, fastest, etc. but ended up be considered the greatest receiver of all time, and of course, the GOAT Tom Brady, was a scrawny sixth round pick.  NFL success requires something intangible that goes beyond raw athletic ability.

13 minutes ago, Showboat said:

An okay lottery ticket, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.  Athletic freaks always seem to flop in the NFL.  Jerry Rice was rarely identified as the strongest, fastest, etc. but ended up be considered the greatest receiver of all time, and of course, the GOAT Tom Brady, was a scrawny sixth round pick.  NFL success requires something intangible that goes beyond raw athletic ability.

Yeah. He'll be an easy drop if someone else comes available and worth a pick up. I went young with my TEs having McBride and LaPorta now. Both of whom I like a lot. Figured I would take a shot here. And being athletic doesn't mean a player will be bad. 

• Sad 1