Sign in to follow this  
edjr

3 days after we got married, my new spouse told me she's transgender. Many thought it would break us up, but it brought us closer.

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If you really believe gender is fluid and gender is a spectrum...there is no such thing as male or female.   So it is a complete fraud.  Everyone is 'transexual' if you don't believe that the obvious truth that gender is genetic and binary.   This new genderism is total meaningless nonsense.  

That has nothing to do with my point though.  :dunno:

32 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Hey man, you ask a dumb question and you get dumb replies.    You know 100% how this could happen - the person going through the issues didn't tell their partner.  

I take issue with that not occurring in a relationship and the fact that this story is evidently "news".  

So it was mental illness after all.  Seems like a lot of discussion to just agree.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That has nothing to do with my point though.  :dunno:

It does because it is not a real thing, it is a whim.  So there really is nothing dishonest within this retarded worldview.  You can be a man one day and a woman the next. 

Lots of "pro" tranny mental illness news stories out there right now.   Doing everything they can to tamp down the conservative concern that those poor sad people need help.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't approve, disapprove, give any focks, or whatever.  I'm glad these people are happy.  I'm not sick, I'm perfectly healthy.

That's the thing.  They probably aren't happy.  This is just like Rusty claiming newspapers were the greatest until he got a job doing something else and then the newspapers he worked at were the worst.  And just like when he finally gets rid of those cats, he'll stop acting like he really loves turning his home into a cat shelter.

When these people get divorced in a few years, they'll each say the other was crazy.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

It does because it is not a real thing, it is a whim.  So there really is nothing dishonest within this retarded worldview.  You can be a man one day and a woman the next. 

Again, not relevant to my point.

But to your separate point,  I believe there are people with true gender dysphoria, although it is much rarer than the number of confused people claiming to be trans these days.

As such I tend to give individual adults the benefit of the doubt, unless I learn otherwise.

I believe that if you take the position that it is all fake, you create a non starter for the negotiation. If instead you acknowledge that a rare number exist but we need to address the social contagion in our youth. I feel that you have a solid position to defend. :cheers:

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Again, not relevant to my point.

But to your separate point,  I believe there are people with true gender dysphoria, although it is much rarer than the number of confused people claiming to be trans these days.

As such I tend to give individual adults the benefit of the doubt, unless I learn otherwise.

I believe that if you take the position that it is all fake, you create a non starter for the negotiation. If instead you acknowledge that a rare number exist but we need to address the social contagion in our youth. I feel that you have a solid position to defend. :cheers:

Gender dysphoria is contradictory to the gender fluid and gender spectrum BS.  Gender dysphoria is a binary condition where they despise their biological gender, this is like 0.1 percent of the population.  The non-binary crap and dozens of genders and not being able to even define what male and female are is pure non-sense.  It is all wrapped with fake science. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Gender dysphoria is contradictory to the gender fluid and gender spectrum BS.  Gender dysphoria is a binary condition where they despise their biological gender, this is like 0.1 percent of the population.  The non-binary crap and dozens of genders and not being able to even define what male and female are is pure non-sense.  It is all wrapped with fake science. 

I'm not sure what to say, as what you just said is consistent with what I typed and as such I'm inclined to believe you haven't read a word I said and just want to rant.  :dunno:

Good luck to them. That would be a shitty thing to do to someone already not in the cult, so at least the tranny chose wisely.

On 6/1/2023 at 10:58 AM, edjr said:

She must be blind as fock to not know.

Before I clicked the link, I was thinking that some trans that do the hormones and get the surgery might pass as a biologic woman. The I clicked. Yeah an obvious dude. 

18 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not sure what to say, as what you just said is consistent with what I typed and as such I'm inclined to believe you haven't read a word I said and just want to rant.  :dunno:

You just nutshelled his entire posting history.