Sign in to follow this  
BillyKing

Biden doing what he does best: falling

40 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

💥

Down goes roger

Brown goes down. Bye bye ya ga ga lover.

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

I know that if I need a gay Twitter link you're the first guy I call!

lololololol  homos gonna homo I guess....

Whassup Raven Fan?! I was worried you had a medical issue or something.  Hope all is well. :cheers:

This is a distraction.  I want to know what all stupidity he spoke before he fell.

4 hours ago, Gepetto said:

This is a distraction.  I want to know what all stupidity he spoke before he fell.

He claimed he had received an appointment to the Academy in 1965, when in fact he was graduating from the University of Delaware in 1965, so that couldn’t possibly be true. He also claimed that he didn’t go to the Academy but chose to go to Delaware instead because the Academy had “Staubach and Bellino” there.

“I didn’t come to the Academy because I wanted to be a football star. And you had a guy named Staubach and Bellino here. So I went to Delaware.” Except Roger Staubach graduated in 1965 and Joe Bellino in 1961. So even that part didn’t add up.

• Thanks 1

Joe falling down or mumbling incoherently is not news.  This is just his everyday life.   He is out to lunch.   He should step down but his ego won't let him.  

The bike tipping over was still the best.

9 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

He pointed a the ground like there was a trip hazard there.  He can’t  even take the L and accept he fell.    Seems had to blame something.  Bwahahahahahahah Tool bag!

That sand bag is now in solitary confinement at DC Gulag. 

In fairness he may have believed he was on a bike and was trying to dismount.  The dismount technique may not be your method or mine, but it gets him off.  

I do think we need to equip him with a bike helmet to be donned immediately when he wkes each morning.  Also maybe one of those walkers with the tennis balls on the legs.  There is no shame in needing a little help from time to time.  Chris Christie needs held wiping since he can't reach it himself and no bidet has ever been made which is up to that challenge.  Donald needs help getting into his Depends (He always gets them backward and he tries to put both legs in one hole.).  Kamala needs help passing that egg which causes her cackling.  Give Biden some help too.

4 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

He claimed he had received an appointment to the Academy in 1965, when in fact he was graduating from the University of Delaware in 1965, so that couldn’t possibly be true. He also claimed that he didn’t go to the Academy but chose to go to Delaware instead because the Academy had “Staubach and Bellino” there.

“I didn’t come to the Academy because I wanted to be a football star. And you had a guy named Staubach and Bellino here. So I went to Delaware.” Except Roger Staubach graduated in 1965 and Joe Bellino in 1961. So even that part didn’t add up.

He just lies like it’s nothing. And it’s isn’t. His supporters must like it or he wouldn’t keep doing it.  

There's gotta be more footage of Biden falling than every other previous president combined. 

And this isn't concerning to the libs/dems? They think he's fit?

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

President Face Plant - "Look at how he steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. Come on.”

Yeah we're looking. 

😆 Classic.

Splat goes biden. 

10 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

So you are an idiot liberal cack sucker. No surprise. 

Maybe he does not care at all about the political affiliations of the cacks he sucks.

22 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

President Face Plant - "Look at how he steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. Come on.”

Yeah we're looking. 

Trump = Class

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Maybe he does not care at all about the political affiliations of the cacks he sucks.

How could a persin care AND vote for biden all at the same time? :dunno:

52 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

There's gotta be more footage of Biden falling than every other previous president combined. 

And this isn't concerning to the libs/dems? They think he's fit?

Of course it is concerning.   What is more concerning is the world stage optics right now. Biden laying on the stage is splashed all over ever world website.

This is after his other stumbles, the ghost handshakes, walking the wrong way off the stages, telling a muslim "Shut up boy", and all the other blunders.

I think we all agree that Biden is too damn old to be President again but why does everyone ignore Trump's age?

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Of course it is concerning.   What is more concerning is the world stage optics right now. Biden laying on the stage is splashed all over ever world website.

This is after his other stumbles, the ghost handshakes, walking the wrong way off the stages, telling a muslim "Shut up boy", and all the other blunders.

But but but Trump walked carefully when walking down a wet ramp while  wearing dress shoes. :cry:

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Joe falling down or mumbling incoherently is not news.  This is just his everyday life.   He is out to lunch.   He should step down but his ego won't let him.  

The bike tipping over was still the best.

I don't necessarily believe it's his ego.  The democrat party, much like the republican party is in shambles. The dems NEED him to stay in office, or they potentially lose the next election.  I am willing to bet Biden just wants to go rest but the party won't let him.  They begged him to come out of the basement in the last election because they knew they had no chance of beating Trump with the gaggle of incompetents they propped up in the primaries.  

The dems really don't want him any more than most of us, but they are stuck and they know it.   It's  a shame and he's now just flat our embarrassing....but here we are.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think we all agree that Biden is too damn old to be President again but why does everyone ignore Trump's age?

Father Trump takes care of himself.  He is still a world class golfer at his advanced age.  Women half his age marvel at his stallion stamina. He contracted the most dangerous variant of the China Virus and spit it out in hours.

His mind is sharper than 99.9% of men half his age.  Look at his rallies.  No teleprompter necessary.  

14 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Father Trump takes care of himself.  He is still a world class golfer at his advanced age.  Women half his age marvel at his stallion stamina. He contracted the most dangerous variant of the China Virus and spit it out in hours.

His mind is sharper than 99.9% of men half his age.  Look at his rallies.  No teleprompter necessary.  

It's true.  Just look at a side by side comparison: 

6 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

You’re referring to remarks he made the year before at the the Naval Academy. Roger Staubach went to Navy, not Air Force. 

Biden wasn’t lying. What a doofus you are. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He just lies like it’s nothing. And it’s isn’t. His supporters must like it or he wouldn’t keep doing it.  

You’re a doofus too for just believing @Dizkneelande’s nonsense without any question, and for the irony of supporting Trump and them calling anyone else a liar. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re referring to remarks he made the year before at the the Naval Academy. Roger Staubach went to Navy, not Air Force. 

Biden wasn’t lying. What a doofus you are. 

He brought it up again, yesterday, dumbass.

6 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Dude is full on retard.

Liberalism is a curse put upon the heads of kids that come from the after affects of  stupid liberals focking each other and not aborting their kids.

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I thought what Biden does best is outwit Republicans. 

Fock off, ya nutless twerp. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So much for the link. So much for your claim. Guess you are the dumbass. 

It's impossible for you to find the link to video address huh?  Hint, it was right before he tripped over a sandbag, fell flat on his face and tried to get up but couldn't under his own power.  

Oh, and the Whitehouse does this thing where they release the transcripts of his speeches, you didn't know that?  

You heard of google?

R

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

It's impossible for you to find the link to video address huh?  Hint, it was right before he tripped over and sandbag, fell flat on his face and tried to get up but couldn't under his own power.  

Oh, and the Whitehouse does this thing where they release the transcripts of his speeches, you didn't know that?  

You head of google?

R

Being logical doesn't compute with liberals.

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It's impossible for you to find the link to video address huh?  Hint, it was right before he tripped over a sandbag, fell flat on his face and tried to get up but couldn't under his own power.  

You heard of google?

R

The Staubach reference was the year before at the Naval Academy. Staubach went to Navy. If Biden mentioned it again yesterday I can’t find it. I doubt he did since it wouldn’t make any sense. You’re an idiot. 

39 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You heard of google?

R

Guys..Remember..If Tim is saying something that means he found it on CNN.   They won't publish this, so Timmy can't find it.   

Maybe Biden is practicing his flopping and planning on playing soccer or in the NBA next season...

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Guys..Remember..If Tim is saying something that means he found it on CNN.   They won't publish this, so Timmy can't find it.   

Next time read the thread before you comment.