Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

Just now, 5-Points said:

I wasn't there but I highly doubt Trump, walked down to where they kept the records, dug through them until he found the ones he wanted, packed them into boxes and carried them out to, where? His car? His plane? 

Biden,as VP, took A LOT of classified docs and still has them. Meh, all good. 

Again according to the reports Trump directed the whole thing very closely. So no I really don’t think it’s the same. 

And again, to be honest with you I’m not at all impressed with the severity of this crime. I really don’t care that he kept these documents. But my understanding is the law is pretty strict, Trump ignored it, and knowingly obstructed justice. So I don’t think the DOJ had any real choice. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

No, it won't. They're deranged. 

First of all, as a former potus, he has secret service protection for life. Are they going to send his SS detail to prison too? He's not going anywhere. 

This is all buIIshit meant to fire up the moufbreevers. 

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I do not. This is a witch hunt. It defies the basics of even handed justice. You prosecute crimes, not people. If you think that this isn’t being done for political purposes then go shite in your hat. 

But don’t you realize that based on this argument we can NEVER charge a President or former President with any crime whatsoever? No matter what one of them does, a supporter like you will argue it was done for political purposes. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I do not. This is a witch hunt. It defies the basics of even handed justice. You prosecute crimes, not people. If you think that this isn’t being done for political purposes then go shite in your hat. 

They are prosecuting crimes, asshat. Problem is your boy is not only an obvious criminal,  but he's also too stupid and arrogant to get away with it. Stop supporting this POS.

• Haha 1

Interesting- my wife and daughters NEVER watch the news channels- unlike me-but they want to watch tonight to follow this. 

Anecdotal but I wonder if a lot of America is going to pay attention to this. 

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

They are prosecuting crimes, asshat. Problem is your boy is not only an obvious criminal,  but he's also too stupid and arrogant to get away with it. Stop supporting this POS.

Yep.

@realDonaldTrump

Victor Davis Hanson: “It is designed to destroy the person who’s leading in the polls (Trump) against Joe Biden. That’s what countries abroad do that are unstable and corrupt—the existing (Biden) administration uses the powers of government to indict his likely opponent in the next election.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Interesting- my wife and daughters NEVER watch the news channels- unlike me-but they want to watch tonight to follow this. 

Anecdotal but I wonder if a lot of America is going to pay attention to this. 

Are your daughters ever going to get a life and move out of the house?

• Haha 1

Just now, RogerDodger said:

@realDonaldTrump

Victor Davis Hanson: “It is designed to destroy the person who’s leading in the polls (Trump) against Joe Biden. That’s what countries abroad do that are unstable and corrupt—the existing (Biden) administration uses the powers of government to indict his likely opponent in the next election.”

Very disappointing. I used to really like Hanson. His book on the civil war is excellent. But here he sounds like a partisan hack. The assumption that this is being done at the direction of the administration for political purposes is unwarranted. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

They only live here during the summer moron. 

Ugly genes are the worst for daughters.  

Thank God!

Now all the problems our nation is facing will vanish. Hell, I'm sure all the wildfires in Canada will go out tomorrow in celebration. 

You guys are doubling down in your support for a proven adulterous, tax-cheating, fraudulent, twice-impeached, egomaniac liar AFTER HE GETS INDICTED.

BUT LIBERALS!😫

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Very disappointing. I used to really like Hanson. His book on the civil war is excellent. But here he sounds like a partisan hack. The assumption that this is being done at the direction of the administration for political purposes is unwarranted. 

Why are you spending a moment analyzing any of Trump’s BS 😂

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one cared about trans until they brought kids into it

Exactly 

6 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

@realDonaldTrump

VDH is based

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But don’t you realize that based on this argument we can NEVER charge a President or former President with any crime whatsoever? No matter what one of them does, a supporter like you will argue it was done for political purposes. 

You run a business. Think a prosecutor or the IRS couldn’t find something on you ? They could. And if you don’t think they could you live in a fantasy land. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because I’m a fan of some of Hansen’s books. 

If I recall correctly you’re a big Woody Allen fan

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You guys are doubling down in your support for a proven adulterous, tax-cheating, fraudulent, twice-impeached, egomaniac liar AFTER HE GETS INDICTED.

BUT LIBERALS!😫

How long has he been a criminal? 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

jfc, you are a massive idiot.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Again according to the reports Trump directed the whole thing very closely. So no I really don’t think it’s the same. 

And again, to be honest with you I’m not at all impressed with the severity of this crime. I really don’t care that he kept these documents. But my understanding is the law is pretty strict, Trump ignored it, and knowingly obstructed justice. So I don’t think the DOJ had any real choice. 

He gave the FBI full, unfettered access to the room in which these docs were kept, 6 months prior to the raid. At that time they simply requested he put a different lock on the door, which he did. 

Why, if these docs weren't legal for him to have, did they not take them with them when they left that day? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How long has he been a criminal? 

I'm guessing since he committed his first date rape. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

He gave the FBI full, unfettered access to the room in which these docs were kept, 6 months prior to the raid. At that time they simply requested he put a different lock on the door, which he did. 

Why, if these docs weren't legal for him to have, did they not take them with them when they left that day? 

Obstruction, conspiracy.  Please. It’s so played out at this point. This is the best they got? Also this prosecutor, Smith, was overturned 8-0 by the Supreme Court for his conviction of the former Republican (of course) governor of Virginia. 8-0. Failing upward. Seeing as Biden has been doing that his whole life it makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm guessing since he committed his first date rape. 

And a tax cheat? How long? You’re the one stating these things, you ought to be able to easily answer the question.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obstruction, conspiracy.  Please. It’s so played out at this point. This is the best they got? Also this prosecutor, Smith, was overturned 8-0 by the Supreme Court for his conviction of the former Republican (of course) governor of Virginia. 8-0. Failing upward. Seeing as Biden has been doing that his whole life it makes sense. 

And let's not forget that the FBI requested Trump turn off the surveillance cameras during their perfectly above board search. 

Why would they do that? 

An indictment of President Trump would be blatant election interference says @AlanDersh, who has “absolutely no doubt we’re seeing special justice for Donald Trump, an attempt to get Trump, an attempt to take the vote away from the voters and put it in the hands of Justice Department officials, jurors, lawyers, and judges.”

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As usual you cultist have ZERO idea about what you're talking about.  Your master stole records, he'll go to jail soon enough.

LOLOLOLOLOL

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And a tax cheat? How long? You’re the one stating these things, you ought to be able to easily answer the question.  

Google it. Trump university. Trump org. These are not secrets. People have been convicted; gigantic fines, payments, and settlements have been paid. You don't ever support your claims, why hold me to a higher standard?

Just now, RogerDodger said:

An indictment of President Trump would be blatant election interference says @AlanDersh, who has “absolutely no doubt we’re seeing special justice for Donald Trump, an attempt to get Trump, an attempt to take the vote away from the voters and put it in the hands of Justice Department officials, jurors, lawyers, and judges.”

Cultist love their 2x+ indicted, fat, orange, moron imbeciles. 

Cultist are idiots. 

Dear Lord, how weak and pathetic is the GOP? They had 2 chances to get rid of the crook, but they were too scared. They could have disowned him after all his favored candidates in 2022 bit the dust. Nope. And now, despite the fact that they are running against him, they are lining up to see who can defend him against this “grave injustice” most vociferously.

I’m beginning to more fully understand why GOP voters pick Trump. The rest of the politicians in the party are spineless twits. The GOP was broken before Trump came along. His cult of personality gave the illusion that there was still something there, but it was all a mirage. If your entire party can be rolled over by one guy with a big personality, it wasn’t worth saving. Time to dissolve the Republican Party and start over.

Is there a law preventing you from running for office while in prison for a felony? I don’t think so. You just can’t vote. So he will run no matter what, and probably beat all the wimps in the GOP field. But the majority of Americans won’t vote for a guy in prison, so it will be 4 more years of Biden.

3 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Cultist love their 2x+ indicted, fat, orange, moron imbeciles. 

Cultist are idiots. 

Dershowitz isn’t a cultist. He’s a shameless opportunist. 

Just now, dogcows said:

Dear Lord, how weak and pathetic is the GOP? They had 2 chances to get rid of the crook, but they were too scared. They could have disowned him after all his favored candidates in 2022 bit the dust. Nope. And now, despite the fact that they are running against him, they are lining up to see who can defend him against this “grave injustice” most vociferously.

I’m beginning to more fully understand why GOP voters pick Trump. The rest of the politicians in the party are spineless twits. The GOP was broken before Trump came along. His cult of personality gave the illusion that there was still something there, but it was all a mirage. If your entire party can be rolled over by one guy with a big personality, it wasn’t worth saving. Time to dissolve the Republican Party and start over.

Is there a law preventing you from running for office while in prison for a felony? I don’t think so. You just can’t vote. So he will run no matter what, and probably beat all the wimps in the GOP field. But the majority of Americans won’t vote for a guy in prison, so it will be 4 more years of Biden.

PREACH!

Gang Of Puzzies are Bernie, Trump is both McCarthy and the other guy. Stupidity ensues.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Is everyone enjoying these MAGA tears as much as me? 😂

Cry baby cry!

• Like 1