Sign in to follow this  
rotisserieking

Just got an ESPN alert: Eagles and Julio?!?

I just had an ESPN alert on my phone that the Eagles signed Julio Jones?? Is it April Fools Day? Is this true?

I guess they need someone to come in and give them moral support? Help them watch film?  At this point there is NO freaking way someone on the practice squad is not better than he is. None at all. 

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I guess they need someone to come in and give them moral support? Help them watch film?  At this point there is NO freaking way someone on the practice squad is not better than he is. None at all. 

This ☝️would not expect him to have any real value.

Seems the equivalent of Juwan Howard sitting at the end of the Miami heat bench and winning a ring. 

18 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

no I think he will be better while he is healthy.

but that wont last long.  once he gets dinged up he will be worthless.

I'd give him 2 weeks.   3 or 4 weeks tops.

I can officially say I am a Julio Jones owner now. Cost a massive $1 bid in my dynasty.league. I've been wanting this guy on my team since the early 1960s. 

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I can officially say I am a Julio Jones owner now. Cost a massive $1 bid in my dynasty.league. I've been wanting this guy on my team since the early 1960s. 

Stupid.