Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Right?  Just like when you all gave BLM your cash!  :lol:

That’s a stupid comeback, as i don’t know a single person who gave $ to BLM.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gas said:

That’s a stupid comeback, as i don’t know a single person who gave $ to BLM.

You new here to the board?  :lol:

Being intentionally obtuse isn't working for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gas said:

That’s a stupid comeback

Don't expect anything but stupid from him. He gives jonmx and brahmababy a run for their money in the lack of creativity and intelligence metrics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, gas said:

That’s a stupid comeback, as i don’t know a single person who gave $ to BLM.

Timmy did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Timmy did

Democrats and liberals gave 90 million dollars to BLM in 2020-2022 alone.  He's full of sh#t when he says he doesn't know a single person who donated.  He probably donated himself.  Everyone and their mother on the left was giving money to BLM/Antifa as they were burning down cities, looting businesses and assaulting/murdering citizens.

A bunch of posters on this very board admitted to doing it, with Tim being one.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

List of countries Trump can no longer enter:

  • Argentina
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • China
  • Cuba
  • India
  • Iran
  • Israel
  • Japan
  • Kenya
  • Macau
  • New Zealand
  • South Africa
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Democrats and liberals gave 90 million dollars to BLM in 2020-2022 alone.  He's full of sh#t when he says he doesn't know a single person who donated.  He probably donated himself.  Everyone and their mother on the left was giving money to BLM/Antifa as they were burning down cities, looting businesses and assaulting/murdering citizens.

A bunch of posters on this very board admitted to doing it, with Tim being one.

I certainly did during the George Floyd peaceful protests which my daughters participated in (not the riots which took place hours later and in which BLM was not involved.) I don’t regret it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

certainly did during the George Floyd peaceful protests which my daughters participated in

Great parenting 🌈 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

These are fair questions. Let me offer a layman’s answer based entirely on my albeit limited understanding of attorneys that I’ve watched and listened to on CNN and MSNBC: 

1. There is a New York law that states that falsifying bank records can be a felony rather than a misdemeanor IF it’s done with the purpose of concealing another crime. 

2. The law purposefully does not require the prosecutor to define what the crime is being concealed, only to determine that another crime was in fact being concealed. 

3. Point #2 allows the prosecutor to offer the jury several different options as to exactly which crime is concealed- the jury needn’t pick between them, all they have to do is decide that at least one of the choices applies to this case. Thats what the law says and it’s the reason Bragg didn’t have to define what crime was being committed last year at the time of the indictment. It also means that, contrary to @Jon_mx’s claim, the judge acted properly by giving the jury choices to make. 
 

4. In this case, despite several technical choices being offered, they all basically came down to the same thing- Trump falsified records in order to conceal that he was reimbursing Cohen for payments to Daniels that were made to conceal her affair with Trump from the public in order to help him win the election. That is some kind of election interference (there are several choices to choose from) which turns the falsifying business records from a misdemeanor to a felony. 

5. Bragg’s decision to charge this sort of crime as a felony is a novel prosecution- it’s never been done before in terms of election interference. That’s the main reason some attorneys, even some liberal ones, believe this conviction will eventually be overturned. But other legal experts point out that the law is on the books and just because Bragg was the first to apply it doesn’t mean he was incorrect to do so. 
 

Again that is my limited understanding. If I got something wrong I’m sure somebody will correct me. 

Good summary, thank you as I was very busy this afternoon.  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Great parenting 🌈 

Thanks but I can’t take credit for my kids believing in racial justice. But I’m proud that they do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thanks but I can’t take credit for my kids believing in racial justice. But I’m proud that they do. 

yeah, except that's not at all what they believe in.  :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Okay, so in summary: "It's different when my side is violent and murderous because, well, it's my side.  Then it's okay."  :lol:

YOUR side not only called for violence, but also made good on that promise by burning cities, looting businesses and assaulting/murdering innocents.  

I'd call you a retard, but I think I would be giving retards a bad name.  I think you've been lobotomized - no one can be as dumb as you are naturally.  :lol:

My side?

I'm against violence. The summer 2020 riots were terrible, and I most certainly was against them, but they weren't about politics. You're racist for assuming that all of those black thugs who took advantage of a volatile situation were somehow card-carrying liberals. Most of those a-holes probably didn't know who was president.

But here you are saying two wrongs make a right and deflecting from the far-right thirst for violence because their lunatic hero Clownzo is now a convicted felon, and they can't accept that and believe every word that comes out of his deranged butth0ole mouth.

So are you actually FOR right-wing violence?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

My side?

I'm against violence. The summer 2020 riots were terrible, and I most certainly was against them, but they weren't about politics. You're racist for assuming that all of those black thugs who took advantage of a volatile situation were somehow card-carrying liberals. Most of those a-holes probably didn't know who was president.

But here you are saying two wrongs make a right and deflecting from the far-right thirst for violence because their lunatic hero Clownzo is now a convicted felon, and they can't accept that and believe every word that comes out of his deranged butth0ole mouth.

So are you actually FOR right-wing violence?

 

If you were against violence you wouldn't be a) voting for Democrats and b) advocating and supporting Marxist positions.

Your entire party's platform is based on outrage and violence.  It's a feature of the left, not an exception.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If you were against violence you wouldn't be a) voting for Democrats and b) advocating and supporting Marxist positions.

Your entire party's platform is based on outrage and violence.  It's a feature of the left, not an exception.

You're such an idiot. Clownzo supporters literally are calling for violence, and instead of condemning it, you take this ignorant and childish "I know you are but what am I?" approach in an attempt to deflect.

'

Quote
"Someone in NY with nothing to lose needs to take care of Merchan,” wrote one commentator on Patriots.Win. “Hopefully he gets met with illegals with a machete,” the post said in reference to illegal immigrants.
On Gateway Pundit, one poster suggested shooting liberals after the verdict. “Time to start capping some leftys,” said the post. “This cannot be fixed by voting."
Quote
Threats of violence and intimidating rhetoric soared after Trump lost the 2020 election and falsely claimed the vote was stolen. As he campaigns for a second White House term, Trump has baselessly cast the judges and prosecutors in his trials as corrupt tools of the Biden administration, intent on sabotaging his White House bid. His loyalists have responded with a campaign of threats and intimidation targeting judges and court officials.
 
Quote
Jacob Ware, a co-author of the book “God, Guns, and Sedition: Far-Right Terrorism in America”, said the violent language used by Trump’s followers was testament to the former president’s “ironclad ability to mobilize more extreme supporters to action, both at the ballot box and through violence.”
“Until and unless he accepts the process, the extremist reaction to his legal troubles will be militant,” said Ware, a research fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.

Feel free to back up your moronic opinions with some actual facts. Point to where Democrats are calling for violence these days, not four focking years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

You're such an idiot. Clownzo supporters literally are calling for violence, and instead of condemning it, you take this ignorant and childish "I know you are but what am I?" approach in an attempt to deflect.

'

Feel free to back up your moronic opinions with some actual facts. Point to where Democrats are calling for violence these days, not four focking years ago.

Listen you dumb f'n moron, YOUR side was rioting in the streets for the last decade at least, burning down cities and murdering people and looting.  Not a f'n word from you then, but NOW you're all bent out of shape?  :doh:

GTFO, you POS.  :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're such an idiot. Clownzo supporters literally are calling for violence, and instead of condemning it, you take this ignorant and childish "I know you are but what am I?" approach in an attempt to deflect.

'

Feel free to back up your moronic opinions with some actual facts. Point to where Democrats are calling for violence these days, not four focking years ago.

You serious, Clark? 

Why would they be calling for violence these days when they're getting everything they want?  

Let's revisit this conversation in November. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Timmy did

Yeah, I don’t know Timmy.  He’s an anonymous poster on a msg board.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Democrats and liberals gave 90 million dollars to BLM in 2020-2022 alone.  He's full of sh#t when he says he doesn't know a single person who donated.  He probably donated himself.  Everyone and their mother on the left was giving money to BLM/Antifa as they were burning down cities, looting businesses and assaulting/murdering citizens.

A bunch of posters on this very board admitted to doing it, with Tim being one.

What cities were burnt down, ya focking moron?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gas said:

Yeah, I don’t know Timmy.  He’s an anonymous poster on a msg board.

What cities were burnt down, ya focking moron?

You can't be serious.  :lol:

Have your masters at the plantation glory-hole demanded you ignore history and revise it?  JFC.  :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://x.com/katiephangshow/status/1796684029451993255 (video clip at link)

"The 45th President of the United States will sit down with Probation & Parole and he will be interviewed by a probation officer. That probation officer will make a recommendation of sentencing."

@KatiePhang breaks down how the sentencing process will look like for Donald Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Good summary, thank you as I was very busy this afternoon.  :thumbsup:

Also @The Real timschochet

Presuming this approach is actually legal, I guess we'll agree to disagree on using a novel prosecution on the opposition candidate for president.  By a man who ran on his ability to figure out how to get him. In a jurisdiction which overwhelmingly opposes him.

I can't seem to get a single Leftie to admit that this case was... as described above, and that it was all about gittin the OMB by whatever means necessary. @Dozer FBGcame close, but then chickened out. 

Nothing I say will convince you how un-American this is, so congrats, you got him finally! :thumbsup:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, gas said:

Yeah, I don’t know Timmy.  He’s an anonymous poster on a msg board.

What cities were burnt down, ya focking moron?

The whole city? None I guess. Doesn’t mean things didn’t get burned down. Like police stations. It was on the television. They said it was mostly peaceful.  As the fires burned.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Also @The Real timschochet

Presuming this approach is actually legal, I guess we'll agree to disagree on using a novel prosecution on the opposition candidate for president.  By a man who ran on his ability to figure out how to get him. In a jurisdiction which overwhelmingly opposes him.

I can't seem to get a single Leftie to admit that this case was... as described above, and that it was all about gittin the OMB by whatever means necessary. @Dozer FBGcame close, but then chickened out. 

Nothing I say will convince you how un-American this is, so congrats, you got him finally! :thumbsup:

The left believes in the power and validity of Kangaroo Courts, as long as they are holding it.

It's no surprise that the strain of Marxism/Communism that has run rampant thru the Democrat Party for the last 30 years has led to this.  That they believe Kangaroo Courts are legit.  The ends justifies the means.  That's a hallmark of Marxism/Communism.  The Hate America First crowd pointing fingers at others calling them "anti-American" is patently absurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The whole city? None I guess. Doesn’t mean things didn’t get burned down. Like police stations. It was on the television. They said it was mostly peaceful.  As the fires burned.  

gas(light):  "Well you said "cities" and no entire cities actually burned down so it didn't happen"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

gas(light):  "Well you said "cities" and no entire cities actually burned down so it didn't happen"

It’s all they have. To admit the truth would crush them.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

clowns to the left and jokers to the right 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The whole city? None I guess. Doesn’t mean things didn’t get burned down. Like police stations. It was on the television. They said it was mostly peaceful.  As the fires burned.  

Know what else was on TV?  Faux News used footage of riots in Greece b/c BLM wasn’t spectacular enough.   And you idiots lapped it up like good little doggies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Also @The Real timschochet

Presuming this approach is actually legal, I guess we'll agree to disagree on using a novel prosecution on the opposition candidate for president.  By a man who ran on his ability to figure out how to get him. In a jurisdiction which overwhelmingly opposes him.

I can't seem to get a single Leftie to admit that this case was... as described above, and that it was all about gittin the OMB by whatever means necessary. @Dozer FBGcame close, but then chickened out. 

Nothing I say will convince you how un-American this is, so congrats, you got him finally! :thumbsup:

 

As to your first point we will find out in a year or so. 
 

As to your second point- I already addressed this in a previous post: Alvin Bragg certainly campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump just as Rudy Giuliani campaigned on prosecuting John Gotti years ago. District Attorneys in New York are elected. Perhaps they shouldn’t be but that’s a separate debate. However your argument implies you believe that Bragg wanted to prosecute Trump because Trump is the Republican candidate for President. That’s not the case, IMO. I don’t think Bragg would have promised to prosecute Trump, or done so, unless he believed that Trump was actually a criminal. Furthermore I don’t believe the voters of NYC would have elected Bragg for such a campaign unless they also believed that Trump is a criminal. Lastly I don’t believe Trump would have been convicted by a jury of 12 unless they believed he was a criminal. 
You, and many other conservatives, have a cynicism for the whole process which I don’t share. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, gas said:

Know what else was on TV?  Faux News used footage of riots in Greece b/c BLM wasn’t spectacular enough.   And you idiots lapped it up like good little doggies.

They did? Oh. So all that other stuff didn’t happen then? There’s a post about gaslighting above. He’s talking about this ⬆️ post. Silly trick.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

53 million. 30 pct are first time donors. What did that Japanese General say after they attacked Pearl Harbor? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They did? Oh. So all that other stuff didn’t happen then? There’s a post about gaslighting above. He’s talking about this ⬆️ post. Silly trick.  

Bingo!

gas full name is gaslight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They did? Oh. So all that other stuff didn’t happen then? There’s a post about gaslighting above. He’s talking about this ⬆️ post. Silly trick.  

kind of reminds me of the recession thread where these same guys basically said that people weren't suffering in this economy and with inflation because they incorrectly called it a "recession".  And since they used the wrong word it didn't happen.  :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As to your first point we will find out in a year or so. 
 

As to your second point- I already addressed this in a previous post: Alvin Bragg certainly campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump just as Rudy Giuliani campaigned on prosecuting John Gotti years ago. District Attorneys in New York are elected. Perhaps they shouldn’t be but that’s a separate debate. However your argument implies you believe that Bragg wanted to prosecute Trump because Trump is the Republican candidate for President. That’s not the case, IMO. I don’t think Bragg would have promised to prosecute Trump, or done so, unless he believed that Trump was actually a criminal. Furthermore I don’t believe the voters of NYC would have elected Bragg for such a campaign unless they also believed that Trump is a criminal. Lastly I don’t believe Trump would have been convicted by a jury of 12 unless they believed he was a criminal. 
You, and many other conservatives, have a cynicism for the whole process which I don’t share. 

OMG you are so ignorant.  You have to be shtick here or you truly are as stupid as people claim you to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait... Paying hush money to porn stars is a crime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

OMG you are so ignorant.  You have to be shtick here or you truly are as stupid as people claim you to be.

Ignorance is bliss with liberals.  They don't realize they're supporting evil and darkness until it comes for them, and it will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ignorance is bliss with liberals.  They don't realize they're supporting evil and darkness until it comes for them, and it will.

Once trump is safely behind bars, will you be sending your dirty panties? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Once trump is safely behind bars, will you be sending your dirty panties? 

Do you at least ask Satan for a reach-around as he's blowing out your back?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Do you at least ask Satan for a reach-around as he's blowing out your back?

Will have tears on the paper? Tears of love, will you address it to trump my beloved? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×