Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

If Trump gets voted into office this year...

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I don’t think they are warmongers as much as they are corrupt.  They are now getting a pinch of he action on these contracts and as long as their pockets are lined, the body count is irrelevant.  It’s only poor white kids and expendable colored kids that fight these wars and get put at risk.  

Well, the wars help them on the coverup. But what is really messed up is it goes beyond the money. I don't begrudge an honest person to work hard and amass a nice sum of cash. Hell, I worked hard my whole life for just that. But, these liberal fockers want the money in such massive sums so they can buy their power and then dictate how you live your life. 

Conservatives fight for freedom. Liberals fight to make you eat their favorite ice cream of the month. It's currently Tranny flavored covered in authoritarianism. 

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I would like to see all conspirators and seditious leftists that undermined his first term and undermined our democracy over the past 8 years rounded up and jailed until they can be tried for treason (eg 1/6 Committee, Russia Interference pushers, lawfare toadies)

Anyone Financing or supporting the invaders at the southern border should be neutralized and have all assets frozen and considered an enemy of the state.  Round up and deport all bad hombres. Any illegal caught committing a crime gets deported. 

Finish the Wall

Repeal silly Green Energy laws.  

Energy Independence 

Clean out all the partisan rot in FBI. 

Define Antifa as a domestic terror group with bounties on then.  Just like the good old days

Remove funding from corrupt Ukraine   Spend domestically  on real infrastructure   

Refocus our military in a time of peace to prepare for inevitable confrontation with China 

Classify Transgenderism as a mental illness Define and codify only 2 genders  

Secure our elections   

Bring back law and order to urban areas 

Treat WEF and globalists as enemies of our country and back out of any globalist commitments that compromise US Sovereignty 

Strengthen our partnerships in this hemisphere   

Make ending human trafficking and pedophilia ring busting a priority of law enforcement   

Americans First should drive all decisions 

These ideas are super scary. I agree with you that Trump would try to implement most of them. But he will fail in his attempts. Still even to try will cause all sorts of suffering and misery to this country, including to you and yours. So let’s hope he doesn’t get elected. 

Weird that when 51 ex intel officials, the entirety of the corporate media and, every single commie democrat were calling the Hunter Biden laptop Russian disinformation even though the FBI confirmed its authenticity in the gun trial, Putin didn’t come out and deny their involvement to help his buddy Trump. He said nothing about it. Why is that? 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

According to your second paragraph sure. I have hired undocumented immigrants. I have made friends with some. I have personally helped one seek legal protection. I have contributed money to the ACLU to fight for their rights and will continue to do so. 

Do your worst, buddy. 

You are a small fish, but go ahead and turn yourself in to authorities.  

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Weird that when 51 ex intel officials, the entirety of the corporate media and, every single commie democrat were calling the Hunter Biden laptop Russian disinformation even though the FBI confirmed its authenticity in the gun trial, Putin didn’t come out and deny their involvement to help his buddy Trump. He said nothing about it. Why is that? 

They are on my list to be tried for treason.  In the short term they should lose all access to sensitive information and government pensions as they rot in 1/6 Gulag awaiting trial.  

These ideas are super scary. I agree with you that Trump would try to implement most of them. But he will fail in his attempts. Still even to try will cause all sorts of suffering and misery to this country, including to you and yours. So let’s hope he doesn’t get elected. 

It would not cause misery to me in this country. Why are you lying so much?

Trump 2024!!!

• Thanks 1

My family of law abiding patriots have been here for 4+ generations.  MAGA will be good for us.  

15 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

My family of law abiding patriots have been here for 4+ generations.  MAGA will be good for us.  

When the economy crashes as a result of tariffs, attempted mass deportations, isolationism and Russia’s victory in Ukraine, your generations won’t save you. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

When the economy crashes as a result of tariffs, attempted mass deportations, isolationism and Russia’s victory in Ukraine, your generations won’t save you. 

Looney bin material. ⬆️

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump is the way.  Won’t happen 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wasn’t planning on it. But since if @Tree of Knowledge gets his way I will be arrested and possibly even executed, I might have to. 

Happy to act as defense counsel if it comes to that.

• Sad 1

Does Trump even have an agenda? Seems like his entire second term would consist of a revenge tour. 

The POTUS has very little impact on my day to day life. Mostly I find Trump annoying since he’s such a focking attention hore. If he’d just shut up and govern we’d all be better off. 

If he gets elected the mooks will still be claiming FRAUD!!!😭

If he loses, there will definitely be FRAUD!!!!😭

Doesn't matter what happens, you MAGAMOOK jagoffs will be crying about it endlessly. Oh yeah, and there will likely be violence. Should be fun when we hear reports of voter intimidation all over the country. 

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Happy to act as defense counsel if it comes to that.

Hey Mr. Frowny Face Emoji, all are intitled to a vigorous, zealous defense.  I have defended murderers and rapists before changing sides and making a career out of prosecuting them.  They were entitled to their defenses and I helped secure their freedom.  Tim would deserve no less of an effort.  I am confident I could secure his freedom even in a venue dominated by ardent republicans making up the jury pool.

8 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Have you committed treason?

Is Tim Adam Schiff?  That would actually explain a lot.

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Schiff is a much smarter man than I am. 

Avril Lavigne is a smarter man than you. 

17 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I would have to assume Bug Eyes has an IQ greater than 70?

Will Trump change the official designation of the office from Mr. President to Father?

• Haha 1

I hope if I get a job in one the deportation camps it’s somewhere warm. 

I am not a liberal but I can tell you that any win by the republicans is more dangerous for the democrats. If the republicans win and a liberal justice has to retire/dies it would basically kill the democratic party as we know it and the republicans would have a stranglehold on the scotus like we have never seen. Their opinions would become laws. I am not a republican or a democrat but I can see what the fears would be. I do not think trump was a bad president last time. He probably will not be one this time. I will vote for Trump because biden looks like he is going to forget to breathe at any moment. Like 2nd term Regan before we really knew about alzheimer's 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Will Trump change the official designation of the office from Mr. President to Father?

Father in Chief to you Boyo. 

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Father in Chief to you Boyo. 

Ah, now that makes sense.

You are very astute boyo. 

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ah, now that makes sense.

You are very astute boyo. 

"Boyo". 😆

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hope if I get a job in one the deportation camps it’s somewhere warm. 

Shark move:  Follow Tim’s company truck every morning.  You will get your So Cal quota in a week.  

12 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Shark move:  Follow Tim’s company truck every morning.  You will get your So Cal quota in a week.  

Imagine all the fat bastards keeling over because they’ll have to do their own lifting and yard work? Lol. Who am I kidding? The Tims will just have to pay more.  They ain’t gonna do it. They didn’t inherit their position to do actual work. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine all the fat bastards keeling over because they’ll have to do their own lifting and yard work? Lol. Who am I kidding? The Tims will just have to pay more.  They ain’t gonna do it. They didn’t inherit their position to do actual work. 

I'm putting my money on they just let the grass grow and the animals to nest and they don't answer the phone because they know it's a bunch of angry neighbors telling them to cut the grass.

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Says it all. Disgusting people. 

• Like 1

I love this thread.  Pansy-ass drama queen Libtards talking about tyranny and the end of democracy as we know it.  Oh the irony.  And the dumb-focks don’t even see it. 😆

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

I love this thread.  Pansy-ass drama queen Libtards talking about tyranny and the end of democracy as we know it.  Oh the irony.  And the dumb-focks don’t even see it. 😆

They don't even see it. It's focking surreal.