Sign in to follow this  
Zap

:mad:

shouldn't you be happy since your steankin Trojans won :D

I'm a UCLA Bruin fan. I do appreciate the job Carroll has done at USC, and I do believe the West Coast has been dealt a biased hand in the media, and that makes me cheer on all PAC 10 teams. I predicted Cal would take SC in the Geek Club. Cal did outplay them. This SC team is not as good as the last two, but if we had a decent playoff format they would now be trying to threepeat.

Ohio St. :(

Palmer's Trojans would have rolled that team.

LSU :mad:

How I would have relished a "shut your mouth" game between those two last year.

I doubt Cal loses again this year, and that includes a BCS bowl game victory against whatever overhyped craptastic team.

Without Mike Williams, that USC team isnt the same. They skate by each week and commentators buy into the garbage. I think they are WAY overrated. They have a cupcake schedule with exception to a few teams; UCLA, Cal, USC. Put them in the SEC or ACC and see how well they fare. They were lucky to escape with a victory yesterday. If that WR didnt trip, i think he would have caught the ball, even though it did go through his hands. I was very impressed with Rodgers as he carved up that USC defense. Im convinced there for real.

My Noles aren't getting any love. Th media is bashing them hard. I don't get it. We have a sophomore QB, playing in a hostile environment for his 1st time, and the commentators are quick quick to bash us. I do agree though, we played like crap, but look at UVA for instance. They won by a hair aginst Va Tech. If it wasnt for Va Tech's missed FG, they would have a loss, but does the media get on their back? No....they are the new thing in CFB! The media holds FSU to a higher standard, and when we dont blow teams out like we use to, we "supposedly" suck. I do agree though, we lost a step, but to say we shouldnt be in the top 10 is hogwash. Every team has a close/bad game every year. Im glad we had ours before UVA. Its just what the doctor ordered.

Brady 1 TD, 1 int :(

Notre Dame will expose those Trojan phonies for what they are and destroy their National Championship hopes at the same time...or at the very least, they'll cover the spread. :(

I sure focken hope so. Someone needs to hit those premadonnas in the mouf!

ETA: do we get points for punt return yardage?

My Noles aren't getting any love. Th media is bashing them hard. I don't get it.

Probably because of the craptastic way they lost to Miami. HTH. That game was pathetic.

My Noles aren't getting any love. Th media is bashing them hard. I don't get it.

Probably because of the craptastic way they lost to Miami. HTH. That game was pathetic.

I agree, it was a crappy way to loose, worse than the 2 wide rights in the 90s. Ever since Mark Richt and Chuck Amatto left, our offense hasnt been the same, and the stats show that! Rix has been known to struggle aginst UM and sure as hell showed it AGAIN aginst UM earlier this year. It wasn't so much of them dominating us, like the media and ppl like you tend to believe, but it was more of Rix handing the game over. We were playing IN Miami, and held them scoreless for 3 quarters. We DOMINATED them for 3 fuken quarters in their hometown. I, and many other Nole fans, knew we would never beat Miami with Rix at helmet. This was the 6 ranked team we lost to. It wasn't Troy State or some unranked team. :lol:

I agree, it was a crappy way to loose, worse than the 2 wide rights in the 90s. Ever since Mark Richt and Chuck Amatto left, our offense hasnt been the same, and the stats show that! Rix has been known to struggle aginst UM and sure as hell showed it AGAIN aginst UM earlier this year. It wasn't so much of them dominating us, like the media and ppl like you tend to believe, but it was more of Rix handing the game over. We were playing IN Miami, and held them scoreless for 3 quarters. We DOMINATED them for 3 fuken quarters in their hometown. I, and many other Nole fans, knew we would never beat Miami with Rix at helmet. This was the 6 ranked team we lost to. It wasn't Troy State or some unranked team. :D

People like me? WTF? I didn't say anything about Miami dominating FSU. I simply believe that the Noles as a whole team played like shit at the end of that game. And it wouldn't even have mattered except that the Noles offense played like shit the entire game leading up to it as well to keep the game close. When you can say that about a team, about a game, especially a game that everyone saw, that team is going to be on the receiving end of some media bashing.

The words you chose to use rubbed off on me the wrong way.

Anyways........

the Noles offense played like ###### the entire game leading up to it as well to keep the game close. When you can say that about a team, about a game, especially a game that everyone saw, that team is going to be on the receiving end of some media bashing.

We've lost to them the past 5 years...ITS NOTHING NEW. Its not like we lost to an unranked team! They were #6 at the time. Commentators are acting like FSU is on the decline. The reason i say this is because on the Gameday thing they have on at the end of the night, Mark and Trev were sorting through name plates of the top 10 teams, and when they came to ours, they threw it on the floor and said "get them out of here, they dont deserve to be in the top 10"

Not that i really care, because Trev doesn't know sh!t, hes a washed up scrub who couldnt make it in the NFL, and hes never liked FSU anyways.

The days of FSU winning by a 30 point margin are over (until Jeff Bowden goes atleast). The media trys to compare the Seminoles of now to the Seminoles of the 90's. The 2 eras are uncomparable, i think they tend to forget that.

Once we beat UVA this week, they'll be on FSU's jock again, watch!