Sign in to follow this  
vlade21

Can the MeanRussianMachine stop the Shark streak?

Flash back to three weeks ago... New Shark Jumper Rich Gannon, the team's third starting QB in as many games, runs up the middle and has his career ended by a helmet-to-helmet hit by Derrick Brooks, helping the Jumpers to lose yet another game to fall to 0-3. Kerry Collins takes over as QB of the Sharks.

Fast forward to this week... the Shark Jumpers have won 3 straight under Collins' guidance. Led of course not by Collins, but by the defense, who damned-near scored 100 points this week by themselves. Let's face it, the Shark opponents have laid an egg the last few weeks. But that doesn't mean MRM won't do the same.

Last year the Russian Meanies beat me twice. But this year's squad is but a shell of last year's Machine. Also I promised to kick your ass, and every team I have faced, that I only get one shot at in the regular season, I have beaten. At this point I almost wouldn't mind losing a game because it would guarantee a playoff rematch in which case I would kick ass. :rolleyes:

You can say the pendulum hasn't been swinging my way. This is not a typical year for the MRM fantasy wise, but i guess everyone falls to the bottom of the pitt at one point in their years of FF. Now i just got to climb out. Last year it was fun whoopin up on Sharkbait. Yes i can call him sharkbait cause hes been my beyotch so far :banana:

This year, NOTHING has gone my way...NOTHING. First the confusion at the draft :rolleyes: Than losing Rogers :mad: and Tillman, who would have done well! Maybe i should have went with the conscious ranking and took A. Johnson instead of freken Chambers :angry:. My duo would of been the next best thing to Barcardi's McNabb/T.O. Well i guess you learn stuff new everyyear. I've learned a lot this year....ALOT!

4th place for the playoffs is still WIDE OPEN in my eyes. There are three 3-3 teams and four 2-4 teams. I ONLY have 5 losses. Last year, i think i lost twice to Zap, and probably a couple/few to some other people, so if i can get on a major win streak, which im not expecting, maybe...just maybe, i can claim that 4th spot.

I think Ahman and Harrison will get things going the 2nd half of the year which SHOULD catapult my team to the top :shakeshead: sorry, thats just me being optimistic again

This weeks matchup wont even be close! I'm gonna chew up Sharkbaits, spit him back out, and use him for chum rest of the season :blink: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

Man I didn't even notice that you were 1-5. It's funny that you are optimistic because when I was 0-3 I had ZERO optimism whatsoever (as Zap can attest). But now, now I know that I am going to kick your ass. The only question is, will Brad Hoover SUCK, or will Hoover CLEAN UP with the Russians?

Well the only reason im confident is because of my new WR addition. If it wasnt for that, trust me, i wouldnt be to confident lol. This is will make or break my season!

Come on Collins, one more TD! 4 minutes left, you can do it. With tackles I think I'm down about 18 right now... all of Diesel's guys are done and I still have Collins and N Harris playing right now, and LB Brian Simmons tomorrow night. I haven't asked much from you, Kerry. Just win the Raiders this game and me this game!!

GOD DAMMIT FRANCIS!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F*CK KIND OF KICK RETURN IS THAT!!!! :thumbsup:

Ok 2 TDs in 4 minutes Kerry. That's all I ask! :bench:

MRM=146.46

Sharkbait=132.6

stats per nfl.com (without passes defended)

lol, this is going down to the wire.KC hangs up 56 FOCKEN points, and Green only gives me 10 mesely points :angry: Im nervous, yes i said it! Im nervous! When my game depends on the outcome of MNF, my record is 0-5 :banana:

If i lose this one... i will be IRATE! :bench:

Simmons is averaging 10 points per game. Take away his game aginst Miami where IDPs thrive and he only averages a mere 7.6 points.

Last week, the MLB for Oak, D. Clark racked up 9.5 points aginst Den's offense!

I have a feeling Cin will see a heavy...HEAVY dose of Drogunhs :thumbsup: :banana:

Im not too optimisitc about this one :banana: :huh:

You have to be optimistic about a 14 point lead against any IDP.

That said I thought it was closer than that? I added up 36 tackle points for me and 28.5 for you... I may not have that right though. Everything else should already be in there in Yahoo and it has you up 108.46 to 91.10 So that would make it about a 9 point game.

Either way, I don't like my chances. My free agent tight end and linebacker both sucked. :wall: :thumbsdown:

Simmons forces a fumble with less than a minute remaining in the half! Droughns' first career fumble! 7.5 points at the half :hyper::hyper::hyper;

OMG you gotta be kidding me :huh: :o ;)

3 solos and 1 assist and im toast!

guess ill start watching the game!

That half sack was huge but I wish it was a full one. 10.5 points by my count with 10 minutes left. Broncos ball. Denver may need to do something here if I'm going to get 2 tackles out of Simmons because Cincy is getting real close to being able to run out the clock. (Who woulda thought.)

:hyper::hyepr::hyoer:

dude u already won!

I did? I think I lost. All Simmons got in the second half was two assisted tackles and half a sack. :lol: I think. :lol:

WOW this is going to be interesting. The full play by play lists it as half a sack for Simmons and half a sack for my man Keiwan Ratliff (go Gators :lol:) but NFL.com live game stats lists him at 5 solo tackles, 4 assisted, 1 sack, and 1 forced fumble... 13 points. If they change that from a solo tackle and a full sack to an assisted tackle and half sack he's down to 11 points. :lol:

We may not know who really won until they do adjustments later in the week. What a game. :lol:

Yea, thats why im pissed. If you would of seen the play it WAS a half sack. That play was like the sack Strahan got on Farve to break the sack record.......BS!!

:doublethumbsup: :banana: :P :mad: :mad:

Yea, thats why im pissed. If you would of seen the play it WAS a half sack. That play was like the sack Strahan got on Farve to break the sack record.......BS!!

:thumbsdown: :cry: :( :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't say that. Simmons definitely got there first and drove Jake the Fake Snake back into Ratliff. He didn't need any help on the sack.

Oh, the way i saw it, it looked half ass, no big deal, you won and nothings gonna change except for redemption in the playoffs :banana: