Sign in to follow this  
zmanzzzz

where on yahoo

to this league?

The scoring system and playoff qualifiers are all on Yahoo.

i have looked but they are not easily found. :headbanger:

perhaps we could have a thread here with the rules in it? just a thought.

yahoo sux sh!t.

playoffs weeks 15,16 (4 teams)

which teams qualify and what are the tie breakers?

is it as listed on yahoo?

The top four in the standings qualify. The first tie breaker is total points (the standing rank us accordingly). With fractional scoring it's the only tiebreaker to worry about.

There is a consolation playoff for teams 5-8.

The top four in the standings qualify. The first tie breaker is total points (the standing rank us accordingly). With fractional scoring it's the only tiebreaker to worry about.

so head to head record means nothing? :doublethumbsup:

so head to head record means nothing? :doublethumbsup:

Head to head record is meaningless in fantasy football because you don't actually interact with your opponent. Everyone has an equal opportunity to score each week so total points is the perfect tiebreaker for FF.

so head to head record means nothing? :(

Head to head record is meaningless in fantasy football because you don't actually interact with your opponent. Everyone has an equal opportunity to score each week so total points is the perfect tiebreaker for FF.

i didnt want an essay, i wanted the focking rule.

in every league i have ever been in there is a list of how tie breakers work.

example:

1 win/loss record

2 head to head

3 total points

4 points scored against common opponets

5 longest dong

6 coin flip

so, now i am asking wtf the tie breakers are in this league. so far i have concluded:

1 w/l record

2 total points

3 biggest ninny

are we on the same page yet? :doublethumbsup:

so head to head record means nothing? :headbanger:

Well, numbnuts, Zap gave you the focking rule, so in responding to him by asking so head to head means nothing and using a sadface, you indicated that you were not seeking clarification, rather expressing disappointment. So, I explained to you why you are a friggin retard for being disappointed that head to head means nothing. Furthermore, frankly, I didn't care if that's what you wanted, it's what I wanted you and other readers of this thread to hear. HTH. :headbanger:

so head to head record means nothing? :(

Well, numbnuts, Zap gave you the focking rule, so in responding to him by asking so head to head means nothing and using a sadface, you indicated that you were not seeking clarification, rather expressing disappointment. So, I explained to you why you are a friggin retard for being disappointed that head to head means nothing. Furthermore, frankly, I didn't care if that's what you wanted, it's what I wanted you and other readers of this thread to hear. HTH. ;)

:unsure: