Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

controvercy

ok gents, here's the facts.

trade made between cyric and I 8 days ago on Oct 17.

The deal was posted and confirmed on this board and the yahoo site by Oct 18

I get Suggs, Walker, Garcia - he gets bulger, watts and 2005 4th rounder.

The deal is shown as pending on the league site for a few days and then disappears. :unsure:

I made note of this repeatedly and yet the deal was not processed. <_<

On the league site I made note that I wanted to start Walker and :bench: Hymes for yesterdays lineup.

Nothing is resolved in time.

Here's where it gets messy.

I played cyric and he started Garcia, walker and suggs. They totalled 63.72 points and cyric won the matchup by 12 points. :D

By rights these players should have been on my roster and with the tight standings this year, I cant afford to just sit back and take a loss that should not have been.

I did what I could to get the league's attention on this long before the week's action began with repeated messages here, on the geek board and on the site. This league has been stricken by apathy ( :| ) somewhat this year. Voice your opinion on this matter please.

I'm not :cry: , just want to make it right. :o

By rights these players should have been on my roster and with the tight standings this year, I cant afford to just sit back and take a loss that should not have been.

Totally agree with you there. You did what you needed to do in order for the trade to show up on week 7 rosters, but something went awry and it didn't happen.

So I'm siding with Walt on this one...I guess we gotta figure out what Cyric's line-up would have been (which looks to be a tough task seeing as how he had Wayne benched for Lee Evans) so that equal changes can be made on both sides.

But I'm not commish so I'm dumbfounded as to how to change the scores. It is possible to go back and manipulate the line-ups? If not....hrm. I'll think about it in class :thumbsdown:

It is possible to go back and manipulate the line-ups? If not....hrm. I'll think about it in class :unsure:

It was in Yahoo last year, however, only probert has access to do so.

Scores should be manipulable.

I hear the apathy comment. There has not been a lot of action, talk (trash or otherwise), or anything really.

You were proactive in dealing with the glitch in the system, so I don't think that there is anyone who will argue against your having said players in your lineup. These things should be shifted, even if it means manually trading the players to reflect the trade.

This should be doable by the commish (with access to the site settings). If I can help, let me know.

But you have my opinion, and my vote if you need it.

There's no controversy. It'll be fixed and you will get the win. I still need his line up confirmation to straighten it out.

TIA!! :banana:

I said I would fix it, I have no idea why the trade never went through. After you guys replaced the deal..Sunday? I posted for your lineups, in which I have yet to get confirmation from Cyric.

I will do it, it is not apathy. Well, actually since you'll pass me in the standing..kidding.

Lets get Cyric to answer so I can git er done.

:pointstosky:

There's no controversy.  It'll be fixed and you will get the win.  I still need his line up confirmation to straighten it out.

just put anyone in. what does it matter?

and thanks!

There's no controversy.  It'll be fixed and you will get the win.  I still need his line up confirmation to straighten it out.

just put anyone in. what does it matter?

and thanks!

ko I see where yer coming from, but it is a 3 for 2 deal. Who gets dropped?

Since I am just doing it, Hymes was dropped. IF you wanted to keep him, you need to use a transaction.

The scores should adjust as well as the record in the next day or 2.