Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Geek League Players Please vote here

Should we start everyones account back at 5,000 come April first, or keep a running total of the accounts as they are?

Keeping a running total may give some players an advantage due to thier large amount of money.

Yes to start back at 5,000

No to keep a running total.

A new month, a new game. You can keep your own running totals for bragging rights, but the only cash that counts is what you won this month.

Originally posted by Jetdoc:

A new month, a new game.  You can keep your own running totals for bragging rights, but the only cash that counts is what you won this month.

IOW... let's say for instance... Megla cheated and had some $80G in his account... hypothetically speaking, of course... he could wield intimidating power to force people like 4-2-0, whose philanthropic tendencies make him give away money for no apparent discernable cause...

You want to keep a running total... Megla can post the monthly totals and you can add (or subject) them together to keep track of your ongoing winnings (or losses).

MY VOTE: YES!!! Purge for a fresh $5K to start the month!

If this goes thru to restart... just take your username... join a highstakes game... and lose. ;)

That's what I did when I revised my name to enter the league!

[ 03-20-2003: Message edited by: FSW Mephisto ]

Originally posted by FSW Mephisto:

people like 4-2-0, whose philanthropic tendencies make him give away money for no apparent discernable cause...

Thanks! That sounds so much nicer than even I can put it. ;) :cool:

btw, I vote restart

Originally posted by Scatterjack:

we can start over but i thought we werfe taking our season earning to LMS tourney in september

This was the original plan, but this format will give some people a huge advantage at the LMS table.

I ask for this vote only to make things even from month to month and to allow the LMS game to be as even as possible.

When I get some time to myself I will type out a new proposal for the group to vote on.

If you do something like $50,000/$100 table... I can use my "standard" username to dole out loans, as necessary, so that the TOC table has a crew all with $50K.

If you do something like $50,000/$100 table... I can use my "standard" username to dole out loans, as necessary, so that the TOC table has a crew all with $50K.

As can I

I have little room to do this. I got hammered the other night in highstakes (non - GL).

FOCKERS ;)