Sign in to follow this  
FSW Mephisto

Mephisto Poker Champions List

Forgive my placing it here, but I need it to keep track of my Champions so that I can arrange a "Tournament of Champions" in the future. I'm hoping that it is less likely to get lost in the "server-saving deletion cuts" here than at the Geek Forum.

MEPHISTO POKER TOURNAMENT PAST CHAMPIONS LIST:

2/20/03 - The "first" Mephisto Tourney (90-minute timed tourney) - OLD MAN'S NIPPLE (Texas Hold'em)

2/21/03 - The "first" Last Man Standing Tourney - MEPHISTO (Suicide 7-Card Stud)

2/22/03 - Last Man Standing Tourney - Mr. ANONYMOUS (Texas Hold'em)

2/27/03 - "Snow Night" Last Man Standing Tourney - MEGLAMANIAC (Texas Hold'em)

3/16/03 - When Irish Eyes Are The Last Man Standing Tourney - MEPHISTO (Texas Hold'em) Participants = Meglamaniac, ChristGS, DirtyDouchebag, 420, and Mephisto.

4/5/03 - The Wife's Away Last Man Standing Tourney - MEPHISTO (Texas Hold'em) Participants = Dirty Dug, Mephisto, Megla, Duck, Gemini, 420.

4/25/03 - Bachelor's Party Eve Last Man Standing Tourney - MEPHISTO (7-Card Stud) Participants = Mephisto, Scatterjack, Christgs, Cornerback, BigMarc, Grassweasel, and Singman.

6/27/03 - Wife Is A Working Girl Last Man Standing Tourney - T.J. (Texas Rat's Ass) Participants = Mephisto, Cornerback, Old Man's Nipple, Di, Bunny Princemess, TJ, Chowda, and Bouve.

7/2/03 - Independence Week LMS Tourney - OLD MAN'S NIPPLE! (Texas Rat's Ass) Participants = Mephisto, Old Man's Nipple, Pennken, Bob Probert, BigMarc, and jvirne... and Lydell, too!

8/16/03 - Pre-Season Football LMS Tourney - MEPHISTO! (Texas Rat's Ass) Participants = Mephisto, DI, FourTwoOh, Scatterjack, drobeski, Cyric, Cornerback, Bouve.

9/12/03 - Di's Beggin' For It LMS Tourney - MEGLAMANIAC! (Texas Rat's Ass) Participants = Mephisto, Di, Messypants, Duckstupid, Vlade, Chim17, Meglamanic, Bouve, Jetdoc, Cornersmack, Gemini, Cyric, and Grassweasel.

10/19/03 - No Sunday Night Football LMS Tourney - GEMINI!(Texas Rat's Ass) Participants = Mephisto, Gemini, Scatterjack, Jeebus, Cyric, DI, paulinstl, Meglamaniac.

NOTE: Ultimately, I'm going to host a Tournament of Champions. What I'd like to do if all Champions are interested, and it must be unanimous, is make it for real money. Nothing major, maybe $20 or $25, winner take all. If not for real money, no big deal. I expect the TOC to be $50,000 buy-in, $500 table, last-man-standing, regardless of whether or not we do it for fun or for money. I'd like to schedule it hopefully for sometime in November, so that if we do chip-in and collect cash... I can send it out to the winner in time for the Holiday Season.

MEPHISTO TOURNEY WINNERS will be invited to the TOC. Qualifiers currently include: Mephisto, Meglamaniac, Mr. Anonymous, TJ, Old Man's Nipple, and GeminiV.

I'd like to get in on this ... The wife is going out with the girls on Sat night and I'll be home with the kids. What time you thinkin?

I potentially may be around, I'm feeling under the weather today and may be staying in all weekend. I've got revenge on my mind!!! :D

*bumping* another completed tournament on 8/16... 8/17.

10 Tournaments hosted by Mephisto... only 5 members so far... at the TOC slated for the end of the year.

Come on, boys and girls... gotta win to get to the big match this Fall!!!

Jetdoc's friends tourney (six participants, in person for real cash):

Start 7:30 PM

End 1:00 AM

Starting bankroll: $100

Ending bankroll: $250

$1 ante games.

Do I get a spot at the TOC?

:D

10/19/03 - No Sunday Night Football LMS Tourney - TBD! (Texas Rat's Ass) Participants = Mephisto, Gemini, Scatterjack, Jeebus, Cyric, DI, paulinstl, Meglamaniac.