Sign in to follow this  
grandpahoo

Beautiful

So, with a must win this week, Faulk is out, Ahman is back so Davenpoop is worthless again, and Fitzgerald has someone I've never heard of throwing the ball.

NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU!@* :thumbsup:

It's not like I'm going to beat wilzone without Jamal, DeShaun, or Stephen. :headbanger:

I'm fully expecting a 30+ point game from Holt. :lol:

But in the end, if you lose too you'll still have to outscore me by 18+. We'll see ...

It's not like I'm going to beat wilzone without Jamal, DeShaun, or Stephen. :headbanger:

I'm fully expecting a 30+ point game from Holt. :lol:

But in the end, if you lose too you'll still have to outscore me by 18+. We'll see ...

Believe it or not, I kind of hope I lose. Your team deserves to make the playoffs, esp. with all your injuries. I'm just focking sick of winning around 6 games every year. :ph34r:

It's not like I'm going to beat wilzone without Jamal, DeShaun, or Stephen.  :banana:

I'm fully expecting a 30+ point game from Holt.  :banana:

But in the end, if you lose too you'll still have to outscore me by 18+.  We'll see ...

Believe it or not, I kind of hope I lose. Your team deserves to make the playoffs, esp. with all your injuries. I'm just focking sick of winning around 6 games every year. :ph34r:

It'll be one and done for me if I do make it - unless Jamal can be back at 100% for the next week. :shocking:

It's not like I'm going to beat wilzone without Jamal, DeShaun, or Stephen.  :banana:

But in the end, if you lose too you'll still have to outscore me by 18+.  We'll see ...

try coming in last and next to last... :shocking:

It'll be one and done for me if I do make it - unless Jamal can be back at 100% for the next week. :shocking:

According to my sources, Jamal isn't that close to coming back.

Actually, if I recall the tie breakers correctly, if you lose, you're out. You loss would mean that you have a 1-3 division record, while grannypoo has a 2-2 division record.

Actually, if I recall the tie breakers correctly, if you lose, you're out. You loss would mean that you have a 1-3 division record, while grannypoo has a 2-2 division record.

http://www.thedanzone.com/CHIMICHANGA%20OFFICIAL%20RULES.htm

Nope

1) record (both 6-7 under this assumption)

2) h2h record (both 1-1)

3) points scored (tbd)

Nope

2) h2h record (both 1-1)

3) points scored (tbd)

I stand corrected.

Nope

2) h2h record (both 1-1)

3) points scored (tbd)

I really hope I miss the playoffs on the third tiebreaker, just so I have something to ###### about all offseason.

So, with a must win this week, Faulk is out, Ahman is back so Davenpoop is worthless again, and Fitzgerald has someone I've never heard of throwing the ball.

NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU!@* :mad:

navarre played for Michigan, right? Shockingly, I remember him from college.