Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

TorridJoe

I have a problem with the CBS site. Towards the end of the year, I closed my yahoo email account (tons of spam). Unfortunately, I forgot that was the email address I gave to cbs when I registered. When I tried to logon towards the end of the year it wouldn't let me. I emailed the staff and they gave me a new password. The only thing that did was give me access to the football league I am in under CBS. When I logged on, the only icon that would appear was my football league.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Dagger:

I have a problem with the CBS site.  Towards the end of the year, I closed my yahoo email account (tons of spam).  Unfortunately, I forgot that was the email address I gave to cbs when I registered.  When I tried to logon towards the end of the year it wouldn't let me.  I emailed the staff and they gave me a new password.  The only thing that did was give me access to the football league I am in under CBS.  When I logged on, the only icon that would appear was my football league.

Any suggestions?

have you tried CBS again?

It may be that I need to put the right email into the owners section of the league page, but I don't think so. Do you have our page explicitly linked?

http://baseball107.fantasy.sportsline.com/...?league=fftoday

Originally posted by torridjoe:

have you tried CBS again?

It may be that I need to put the right email into the owners section of the league page, but I don't think so. Do you have our page explicitly linked?

http://baseball107.fantasy.sportsline.com/...?league=fftoday

Try this: if I remember well, you can have co-owners of a team. Torrid, set yourself up as a co-owner of Dagger's team and then erase Dagger as an owner. Then reinstate him as a co-owner and send him the invite to this new address. Then delete yourself as the co-owner. That worked for me last year.

Originally posted by Blitzen:

Try this: if I remember well, you can have co-owners of a team. Torrid, set yourself up as a co-owner of Dagger's team and then erase Dagger as an owner. Then reinstate him as a co-owner and send him the invite to this new address. Then delete yourself as the co-owner. That worked for me last year.

That would be great. I hope it works.

not much is working on the site right now. It's in the offseason fallow period, and a lot of maneuvers aren't operative. That may be possibe, and I guess I could try it, but I screwed up deleting and replacing owners last year when Bill came on board.

I'll see.

Did you get the invite, Dagger? I re-entered your email and it asked to send an invite, so I did.

You and I now both own your team.

Originally posted by torridjoe:

Did you get the invite, Dagger? I re-entered your email and it asked to send an invite, so I did.

You and I now both own your team.

Still no luck. I try the link and it has me logged in under my old ID. When I type in my old password it says the ID no longer is in the database.

So then I try logging into the site with my new id, then pressing the link and the same thing happens.

Do you have the email address for cbs, where I can vent? I checked all over the main fantasy page and cannot find it. Thanks.

Swerski said he was going to re-up our subscription (rich IT bastard!) for us so we could keep the cost at 99.95. Once he does that, I'll remove you as an owner completely, then re-enter you. We'll go from there.

Originally posted by Dagger:

Still no luck.  I try the link and it has me logged in under my old ID.  When I type in my old password it says the ID no longer is in the database.

So then I try logging into the site with my new id, then pressing the link and the same thing happens.

Do you have the email address for cbs, where I can vent?  I checked all over the main fantasy page and cannot find it.  Thanks.

Erase all cookies from your machine...I bet it works after.