Sign in to follow this  
bellyache

Bellyache VS Paydirt

So is Washington going to cover Owens tonight? Or are they just giving up on their season and don't care what Philly does to them? This is killing me. Great game so far Belly.

So is Washington going to cover Owens tonight? Or are they just giving up on their season and don't care what Philly does to them? This is killing me. Great game so far Belly.

They'll be all over his ass.

Hoping for you to win, it keeps hope alive that none of my picks will make it to the title game. :rolleyes:

It's not over yet. I've declared victory before and had greater leads than this only to see them disappear. I won't believe it's over until the clock says 00:00.

Good game this week. I was a little nervous there for awhile this afternoon. Clayton came up with a big game for me and helped to pull this out. Gonna be tough next week. Manning is going for the record but Baltimore has a very tough D. Should be fun!!!! Once again good game Bellyache.

Bellyache, did a great job getting production out of TEs this year. Something I wished I had been more open minded about.

But in the end, TEs are inconsistent, though Bellyache worked with what he could.

Duckett was hard to predict.

Yeah looking back I maybe should've kept Gates, but who would have known he was gonna have this good of a year. :banana: