Sign in to follow this  
Highway Robbery

Paydirt vs. Dawgs

Saturday Summary:

Despite a stellar matchup, the Steelers put up a -1 points against Little Manning for Paydirt.

Arctic Dawgs rides Vick very solid 19 points.

Paydirt -1 @ Arctic Dawgs 19

What started out as a big favorite for Paydirt has been leveled out with Pittsburgh's performance.

Manning, Peyton IND QB..........Vick, Michael ATL QB 19 Paydirt, Manning to 50 TDs?

James, Edgerrin IND RB...........McAllister, Deuce NOS RB Even, Deuce always place good vs. TB.

Lewis, Jamal BAL RB................Pittman, Michael TBB RB Even, How healthy is Lewis?

McGahee, Willis BUF RB...........Smith, Rod DEN WR Paydirt

Clayton, Michael TBB WR..........Stallworth, Donte' NOS WR Paydirt. Stallworth could surprise.

Johnson, Andre HOU WR............Walker, Javon GBP WR Even, Johnson is still a stud.

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK...............Edinger, Paul CHI PK Even

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def -1....Jets, New York NYJ Def

For Arctic Dawgs to win: NYJ needs to score 15+ and Stollworth needs a big game.

For Paydirt to win: Solid games from Andre Johnson and Jamal Lewis (no single digit performances).

I am in trouble. Thanks Pitt D way to not show up in a big game against that great rookie quarterback Eli! :banana: :angry: :cry: :wall:

Halftime of the noon kickoffs and things are going great. ;) Keep throwing tds to Nate Burleson and Santana Moss as they are on my bench. :clap:

Edinger, Paul CHI PK

vs Texans Sun 1:00 p.m. ET

3rd Quarter 06:17 Remaining

1st and 10 at HOU 19 

-2 1 Pass Interceptions Thrown 

-2 Subtotal

;) :unsure: :cry:

Edinger, Paul CHI PK

vs Texans Sun 1:00 p.m. ET

3rd Quarter 06:17 Remaining

1st and 10 at HOU 19 

-2 1 Pass Interceptions Thrown 

-2 Subtotal

:mad: :banana: :blink:

Just got you a field goal, that play you are referring to was RETARDED though. Not so much that they faked and went for it, but why they would snap it directly to Edinger rather than allow the holder to throw the ball made no sense. And it was made even worse by the fact that the only two guys that went downfield were the holder and a friggin OL-men!!

Screw fantasy football. Yet another great regular season down the drain. Unless I get an absolute miracle I am done. Down by 40 and he still has 2 running backs and a receiver left!?!?! I have Manning, Edge, Lewis, and Clayton but let's be realistic here. I am done. Good luck in the Finals Dawgs.

:(

Good luck in the Finals Dawgs. 

I, for one do not think this is over yet. Just glad to still be in it. :banana:

Are you trying to pull a fast 1 on the fantasy gods :mad:

Stick a fork in me. Not even Peyton can save me from this mess. Been real, it's been fun, but...........well you know the rest. :(

Put down the pipe fellas. This game is over. My team layed one of the biggest playoff eggs ever. Sweet.

Put down the pipe fellas. This game is over. My team layed one of the biggest playoff eggs ever. Sweet.

If it makes you feel any better, I :P you for what you did in the playoffs. Taking out Belly and then falling, you are my hero! :P

I'm so pissed off right now I don't give a shiot about draft position or anything else!! I am in 3 money leagues and haven't won in any of them in over 6 years. This is pissing me off. I had the best or 2nd best team all year and this is what I get rewarded with.

Like I said in a different thread the regular season means jack, playoffs is all that matters. And my teams choke every year when the money is on the line. :banana:

But hey there's always next year. :headbanger:

I'm so pissed off right now I don't give a shiot about draft position or anything else!!  I am in 3 money leagues and haven't won in any of them in over 6 years.  This is pissing me off.  I had the best or 2nd best team all year and this is what I get rewarded with. 

Like I said in a different thread the regular season means jack, playoffs is all that matters.  And my teams choke every year when the money is on the line. :mad:

But hey there's always next year. :cheers:

Ouch, that's a bummer. You had a tremendous season though and I'm sure you're going to be a fixture with the age of your team. When the playoffs get here, anything can happen. I hold the record for consecutive 1st round losses in one league despite constantly fielding a powerhouse.

Your luck will break, I guarantee it.

Props to Arctic Dawgs who advance to the Lombardi Bowl!

It is their first playoff win, in 3 straight years of making the playoffs.