I live in a pretty nice condo development in northern NJ right on the Hudson. My place has a balcony (in my case a deck, as I'm on the "ground" floor) like everyone, but I also have a large stone patio that extends off of it.   Well, twice now in the last few weeks (since it got really cold) I have found dog sh|t on my patio, which is odd b/c...well...I don't have a dog.   Last night I discovered that the lady who moved in about six months ago a couple of floors directly above me has a dog...a big dog. Since she's the only person above me who has a dog, I went up there to alert her to the problem.   What a focking weirdo.   First thing I do is introduce myself by telling her my name and that I live downstairs.   Her reaction? Focking crazy ###### doesn't even tell me her name!   When I pressed her about the dog, she told me that it's an old dog and it doesn't always make it outside, but that she tried to "keep up" w/the crap on her balcony.   I told her that a balcony is NOT a dog run, nor is it an appropriate place for her dog to use as a toilet. If the dog is so infirmed that it can't make the elevator ride down a few floors, then maybe she should have moved into a place w/a backyard, not a fifth floor condo. I also pointed out that people have seen the dog left out there for extended periods of time, so it's not as if the dog is about to have an emergency and she lets the dog out on the balcony to keep it from making a mess in the elevator.   I told her that it had better not happen again or we were going to have a serious problem and that she'd find any future piles of dog sh|t smeared all over the door to her unit.   This morning I reported that skank to the management office.   WTF is wrong w/people? More to the point, how did this dirty slob afford a place in my development? I guess what they say is true...you can't buy class...either you have it or you don't.