Redstone said: 4 point TD; Rogers playing that Bears D or Brady against the Steelers.  Axe Elf said: Most of the time you're going to want to start your best players, regardless of matchup, but in this case, there are some reasons that Brady makes some sense--and it's not just because of playing the Bears' defense. Mainly, I would want to see what the Packers' offense looks like under their new coach.  Some of the WRs have also been a little banged up in the preseason, so the timing and chemistry may not be fully developed right off the bat.  Brady and his primary receivers have all worked together in the same offense for at least one previous year, and Brady is at home, while Rodgers in on the road. It's kind of a coin flip, but if you're ever going to start Brady over Rodgers, tonight would be the night I would most strongly consider it. Result: Brady:  25.6 pts Rodgers:  12.9 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   lukejfosu said: Would you trade Nick Chubb for Josh Jacobs and Sammy Watkins? Axe Elf said: If Watkins is an upgrade to your starting WR corps, then yes. Result: Sammy Watkins:  37.8 pts Josh Jacobs:  23.3 pts Nick Chubb:  8.5 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   Nomad99 said: Which would you roll with this week, Drake or Murray? OR would you say F it & plug in Desean Jackson??? Axe Elf said: I'd probably go with Jackson in either case, but especially in PPR.  Drake vs. Baltimore sounds only slightly more appetizing than Aaron Jones vs. Chicago, and Murray is a backup RB. Result: DeSean Jackson:  35.4 pts Latavius Murray:  12.7 pts Kenyan Drake:  3.5 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   FootballT said: Would you guys start Marlon Mack or Duke Johnson as a RB2 on week 1? Axe Elf said: [PPR or non-PPR?]  Probly Mack in either case for me. Result: Marlon Mack:  25.4 (PPR & Standard) Duke Johnson:  13.0 (PPR), 9.0 (Standard) Thank you, Axe Elf!   southpaw35 said: Trying to decide between a questionable Diggs and Emmanuel [0.5 PPR] on Monday night. Any thoughts? Axe Elf said: Absolutely Emmanuel. Result: Emmanuel Sanders:  17.1 pts Stefon Diggs:  4.7 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   SavageDad said: Flex options, Full pt PPR Josh Gordon Larry Fitzgerald Lesean McCoy Devin Singletary Gordon and Fitz probably have the highest floors while McCoy and Singletary have the most upside. Axe Elf said: I'd start Fitzgerald. Result: Larry Fitzgerald:  25.3 pts Josh Gordon:  16.3 pts Devin Singletary:  14.8 pts LeSean McCoy:  10.3 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   mcostley said: Pick two of these three: Ekeler, Aaron Jones, and Lockett. Axe Elf said: If it's PPR, then Ekeler and Lockett Result: Ekeler:  39.4 Lockett:  11.4 Jones:  4.9 Thank you, Axe Elf!   FFer said: Cousins or Ryan?  Gotta start one.  I am leaning Cousins as I think his ceiling is higher.  Guess it may depend on what Julio does.  I also have D Cook and Diggs in my lineup.  Typically don't like putting all eggs in one basket. Axe Elf said: Ryan, but monitor the Julio sitch.  If Julio isn't in, then start Cousins. Result: Julio played. Ryan:  20.6 pts Cousins:  14.3 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   Dolphindan1 said: 12 team PPR keeper league... I have spots for 2 of these guys... which 2 do you prefer... Right now I own Penny and Hyde... but Justin Jackson keeps staring at me Axe Elf said: Jackson.  He'll only cost you a Penny. Result: Justin Jackson:  7 pts Rashaad Penny:  1.8 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   scout124 said: I need 1 TE to pick up between Burton, Waller or Doyle, please. League is full PPR. Axe Elf said: Waller. Result: Waller:  14.0 pts Doyle:  3.0 pts Burton:  OUT Thank you, Axe Elf!   gcmmidwest said: E. Engram @dallas or D.Waller@philly Axe Elf said: Axually, Waller is at home vs. Denver, but Engram could be the top receiving option against Dallas--so him. Result: Engram:  28.6 pts Waller:  14.0 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   SexyRexy said: Kirk or Allison:  Week 1 ppr as my wr3 Axe Elf said: A lot of unknowns there, but I'd say Kirk, just because of the potential volume of the Air Raid offense, the relative strength of the Bears' defense, and the relative lack of competition for targets in Arizona. Result: Christian Kirk:  6.4 pts Geronimo Allison:  0.0 pts Thank you, Axe Elf!   bfros said: Sea and DAL are both available with way better matchups, but I own Chi. I don't have anybody else to drop to get SEA or DAL, so I would need to drop CHI. Axe Elf said: If you spent the draft capital to get the Bears, it would be foolish to drop them before the first game.  You didn't say if you were a fool or not, so it's hard to know how to advise you; however, you did pose the question, so that tells us something... Result: Indeed, only fools drafted the Chicago Bears Defense and dropped them before the first game. Thank you, Axe Elf!   Æ™ You're in good hands with Axe Elf.