Our fearless leader is taking a much needed break, as previously stated I do not mind stepping in for the rest of this season to take over the duties normally handled by edjr.  From The Players draft thread everyone but edjr is still in, plus we added a previous member bostonlager keeping us at an 8 team field.   I believe edjr paid everyone their winnings plus all the funds bucketed for the season champion, so all members should be square monetarily speaking.  We will keep the previous tournament schedule and I will re-post that later in this thread.  The next tournament is The Masters.  "Hello Friends" A little housekeeping and where I need the league to chime in.  We've played three events in the season and accumulated EdEx season points / standings.  However, a player dropped and a new player entered mid-season.  How in the world do we reconcile that fairly for the new guy and the people who have fairly earned season EdEx points?  That's where I need some ideas and suggestions.  I'd love to come to a fair consensus by the league.   The EdEx lives on, its the greatest thing here and I'll be damned if it dies quietly in the night.  Onward.