Round Two 13.92 Aaron Jones
Æ™ Rating: Underrated
About the lowest that Jones should ever go would be pick 14, and I'd be taking him before some of the Round One players like, well, Taylor (duh), Ekeler, and probably Chubb too.  Jones has finished as a top 5 RB in both standard and PPR scoring in each of the past two seasons--and an extended absence for Rodgers could mean even more touches. 14.03 Davante Adams
Æ™ Rating: About Right
It's kind of remarkable that both Jones and Adams have virtually the exact same ADP.  While I called Jones Underrated, I'm saying Adams is About Right for now, because an extended absence for Rodgers would obviously have a more negative effect on Adams than it would on Jones--but I wouldn't begrudge a Packers fan taking Jones and Adams as their bookend picks.  There are worse ways to start your draft, especially if Rodgers comes around.  With Rodgers on board, Adams becomes Underrated at this ADP. 14.60 Stefon Diggs
It's hard not to see Diggs and Adams as neck-and-neck for the next WR off the board after Hill right now.  You could even value Diggs a little higher if you have no faith in Rodgers returning to Green Bay. 14.62 Joe Mixon
I guess the injury history is scary enough for Mixon to be the 12th RB off the board, but Mixon was chugging along as the RB9 last season before he got hurt--and he was 2.6 PPR fantasy points from being the RB6 at that point.  Any improvement to the offensive line, coupled with a few more touches in Gio's absence, and Mixon has a top 5 ceiling with reasonable mid-RB1 upside.  I want Mixon before I want Chubb or Ekeler (or, you know, Taylor)--but I'm not going to lie--the injury risk with Mixon is not insignificant. 15.73 Najee Harris
After Jones and Mixon are off the board, I want Harris before I want Chubb or Ekeler too.  A couple of years ago, I might not have trusted a rookie RB, but it seems like more and more rookie RBs are stepping directly into contributing roles nowadays--and Harris has all the makings of a bellcow RB for an offense that should still have some firepower. 17.44 DeAndre Hopkins
With the other weapons that the Cardinals have, I can't really move Hopkins into the top WR tier with Hill, Diggs and Adams--but I can say he's right below them.  He probably represents about the same draft value at his position as guys like Chubb and Ekeler do at theirs (and more than Taylor), so Hopkins should really be going off the board somewhere closer to the top of the 2nd round.  He's a pretty solid value if you get him at or below his ADP in the bottom of the 2nd round. 20.59 Antonio Gibson
Æ™ Rating: Overrated
It's kind of amazing that the first five players in Round Two are separated by less than 2 ADP points, but then it's almost 2 full points to Hopkins and more than 3 full points to Gibson.  Since Hopkins should probably be a couple of points higher than he is, this means that if you're picking in the 2nd half of Round Two and one of the players listed before Gibson falls to you, you should take them (unless of course it's Jonathan Taylor).  It should also be noted that the last six players in Round Two are separated by less than 3.5 points.  That means that there is a lot of uncertainty after the top 18 players, with personal favorites beginning to play a larger factor in drafting decisions than consensus values.  It also means that it almost doesn't matter who you pick from the next six players listed--but the two worst values among them are the RBs, starting with Gibson.  All the usual caveats about committee RBs apply.  Give me one of the next batch of WRs to go with my Round One stud RB--there are only like four WRs off the board at this point. 20.88 Calvin Ridley
I'm a little wary of the Atlanta passing game this year under new coaching, without Julio, and maybe trying to shoehorn a rookie TE into a WR role, but you can't argue with the opportunity Ridley has to repeat as a top 5 receiver, so he's a solid value in the 2nd half of the 2nd round. 21.50 D.K. Metcalf
I'll stand by the About Right tag, but this is the high end of that range for Metcalf.  I like Jefferson a little more than Metcalf for this season (Jefferson already outscored him last year as a rookie), and I'd even bring Michael Thomas into the late 2nd conversation as well--but Metcalf deserves his status as a 2nd round pick. 21.84 Darren Waller
See Round One comments on Kelce.  There are still some tasty WR1s to be had here, and there's a good chance you can grab two of them at the turn to go with your Round One stud RB.  But if you opt for a TE, you won't have a RB2 or a WR2 until the end of the fourth round.  I would think the Raiders might be hoping to develop some of their other young WRs a bit more this year too, and not be so reliant on Waller--but he should still be among the top 5 TEs.  It's just too early to be drafting TEs. 23.61 Justin Jefferson
It's pretty remarkable that Jefferson finished as the WR6 as a rookie.  But he seems to be a perfect piece of that offensive puzzle, so sustainability if not improvement in his second season is reasonable.  I'd be pulling the trigger on him as soon as Hopkins was off the board. 23.99 Clyde Edwards-Helaire
As I mentioned with Gibson, the two RBs with ADPs in the 2nd half of the 2nd round are the worst values here--but CEH probably shouldn't be drafted for another round yet.  He borders on a BUST rating--and when he goes as high as the top half of the 2nd round I'd call him that--but at the 2/3 turn I won't go quite that far.  I'd just rather have Chris Carson, who is far more of a bellcow in an offense almost as good as the Chiefs'.  McKinnon is going to be more of a nuisance than people who draft CEH in the 2nd round want to admit. Stay tuned for Round Three...