McGahee

Holt

D Jackson

I pick 10th

I also have the 7th pick in the first round

We essentially start 1QB, 3RB and 3WRs

Couple of trades I am considering

One, JJ and my 3rd rounder for Plax and Eli

JJ and DJax for S Smith and a 3rd rounder (he offered the 4th but I think I can get the 3rd)

JJ and RBrown for LJ -] personally not sure about LJ, think he may be this years McGahee

The deal I am most interested in is the S Smith for JJ and DJax

Regarding trading up for LJ:

My concern is, with the Dolphins schedule and new QB, I feel like this could be a huge year for Ronnie. I know the key word there is "could". Honestly, I am willing to use JJ to trade up on a player and thats my goal but I am having difficulty pulling the trigger

I should mention our scoring is a little TD heavy

Let me know which deals are most appealing to you and why.

Thanks for your help

First off....I am not big on Julius. He is too injury prone, I think if Barber can be a consistant producer he may earn the starting job since he seems to be more dependable. If two backs are close in talent I believe the one that can stay on the field will win the job.

The LJ deal isn't bad. Ronnie has tremendous upside, but not as much as LJ!!

The Steve Smith deal. Smith is great, but I don't see him having a year like last year. That's way too much to expect. Plus they'll have Foster, who will eat up alot of yards this year....change of pace with Williams to take away opportunities. Not to mention they added Keyshawn and Drew Carter is too good to ignore! None the less....Smith is much better than DJax. This deal seems to be a good one for you.

Burress and Eli. I love Eli this year. He has massive potential and nowhere to go but up! Burress is his #1 target so you get both for a guy who is often injured and will most likely split carries....I like this deal the best. I think the qb spot is even as ever this year, but Eli is a guy that I have alot of faith in breaking out ahead of the pack. I dont' know if he'll be Peyton, but I think he can come close!

Giving up your third isn't that big of a deal. What pick will you get back from him? a fourth...fifth...sixth? With your third rounder you'll prolly get a defense or back up something...so you can get whatever you was going after in a later round.

Obviously I like the Eli/Burress deal the best. I think you get the most talent in that deal.

Anyway you go...I like what you are doing. Get rid of Jones....he is dissappointment waiting to happen.

GL...thanks for checking mine.

I agree with the previous post, I really like the JJ plus a third for Eli and Plax.

thanks for the response in mine

The Eli, Plexiglass deal is the best by far. I agree that JJ isn't all he's cracked up to be and between the injury risk and Barber getting some carries, you'll be happier in the long run with the other Manning.

Update:

Got a new one on the table

LJ, Eli, #14 pick

Ronnie, JJ #10 pick

I hate to sell Ronnie but I think I have to take this

Thoughts?