Sign in to follow this  
J5

Jordan for Holt and picks-need some help on this

Okay, I currently have LJ and Jordan (non-PPR league) as my two keepers and I pick at the turn this year 3.12/4.1. I also have Holt but we can only keep 2 players. I have been offered a 4th and 7th round pick for Jordan.

Is a trade of Jordan for Holt, 4th rounder, 7th rounder a good deal. My backfield will suffer as I will be stuck with a LJ and either KJ, Foster, Lewis, C Taylor, but I will have 2 fourth rounders to spend on wr's.

Possible starting lineups after 4 rounds

LJ/Lewis

Holt/Ward/Wayne

vs..

LJ/Jordan

Ward/Wayne

I also grabbed an extra 5th in a differnent trade so I will be able to try and fill some positions with two 5ths and 2 7ths. What do you think is Jordan that much of a sure thing. Holt appears to be more stable and is still worthy of being kept in a 12 team 2 player keeper. I need help on this.

Leave link I will answer yours

That is very tempting. I think I would do it. If you are concerned, you could pick up two RB's at 3.12 and 4.1. Getting J. Lewis or K. Jones along with C. Taylor would be solid. You then could follow up WR, WR, QB/WR with your extra 4th and 5th rounders.

I would do this, but it won't hurt to ask for more than what he is giving. Maybe swap 3rds, his 4th and his 8th? What is his 3rd round pick?

I need a few more opinions on this. I could take Ward and Williams at the turn and grab Dunn or Lewis in the 4th with Addai and Palmer in the 5th. I could have

Palmer

LJ/Dunn/Addai

Holt/Ward/Williams

Could be nice. LJ and Jordan are nice as well.

I need a few more opinions on this. I could take Ward and Williams at the turn and grab Dunn or Lewis in the 4th with Addai and Palmer in the 5th. I could have

Palmer

LJ/Dunn/Addai

Holt/Ward/Williams

Could be nice. LJ and Jordan are nice as well.

I am trying to swap 3rds as well so I could end up

LJ/Dunn

Holt/Chambers/Ward

That seems much nicer than

LJ/Jordan

Ward/Wayne

Thoughts?

I pulled the trigger on this deal. I will probably look to grab a stud wr in the 3rd and then maybe Dillon, KJ, Dunn, or C. Taylor in the 4th.